Bangladesh [330/6] beat South Africa [309/8] by 21 runs in the group stage of the 2019 World Cup

Shakib got out and the momentum went. Mushy faced very little amount after Shakib went. Mithun disco dancer got gis eye in a bit should’ve just ticked along, giving mushy the strike. Instead he tried to be hero.

Mahmudullah not exhibiting his striking ability with 6 off 11 balls.

BD RR going in the opposite direction.... what is finisher Mahumddullah doing

Shakib got out and the momentum went. Mushy faced very little amount after Shakib went. Mithun disco dancer got gis eye in a bit shouldÂ’ve just ticked along, giving mushy the strike. Instead he tried to be hero.

Mithun DD...lol...:)

Well bowled in the last spell by Tahir!

I think the pitch will slow down. Graeme Smith also just mentioned it's a used surface. This will be a tough chase for SA with whatever they set for them. Also, they don't play spin that well.

We don't have world class spinners apart from Shakib.First we have to cross 300

I think,scoring runs is getting a bit difficult with soft ball - that slash would have been much finner with a harder ball. Need to set realistic target and finish 50 overs here, still SAF will have to chase on this track against 30 overs of spin.

Yeah they need to readjust their totals quickly. Getting harder to score. No need to throw away wickets looking for glory shots.

Imagine if Tahir was in our side in place of Shadab. We would have been a complete side.

Thank you PCB for developing talent and meritorious selections

:salute :salute :salute

The best time to get runs is in the first 30 overs. When the ball get's old the going get's tougher.

Imagine if Tahir was in our side in place of Shadab. We would have been a complete side.

Thank you PCB for developing talent and meritorious selections

I would even take Fawad Ahmed, the Aussie, over Shadab.

One thing to note.... only in England matches the pitches have been true flat belters.... Well done ICC remaining completely neutral.

I still think S Africa will chose even chasing 275. They have to score faster against Mashrafee who is very economical these days. Sakib is the key. Mehidy is as bad as Sadab.

Agreed Shadab is a rubbish spin bowler. Nearly all the sides in this WC have at least one spinner superior to him.

If they play smart and milk singles till 47tover and then swing for the tall timber 315 is still on the cards....and that wont be easy against SUH, miraz and co

Poor delivery by Andile, why bowl short with mid-on brought inside the circle.

I still think S Africa will chose even chasing 275. They have to score faster against Mashrafee who is very economical these days. Sakib is the key. Mehidy is as bad as Sadab.

He'll trouble SAF, probably most here - wait and see. He should enjoy the dry condition with a bit of bounce - won't be surprised, if they open with him.

Fawad is around 36-40 and is at the peak of his game. Shadab is just 20 and is still learning, you can blame selectors for selecting him to early over some young and experienced performers in domestics however, comparison with Tahir and Fawad is not right in my opinion. Shadab didnt even play 5 FC matches when he made his debut. The matches you will see in his FC record are of side games he played along with 5 tests.

He'll trouble SAF, probably most here - wait and see. He should enjoy the dry condition with a bit of bounce - won't be surprised, if they open with him.

He will trouble their left handers - QDK, Duminy and Miller. Not sure Faf and Markram will have a problem. Shakib has to bowl well to right handers.

Good idea against especially against QDK

Tahir bhai bringing out his inner Pakistani

They were looking at 330+ easily at one point.... now even 310 is looking difficult.

Surprising how Phehlukwayo has been out performing some of SA’s premier bowlers in last few matches statistically.

Fawad is around 36-40 and is at the peak of his game. Shadab is just 20 and is still learning, you can blame selectors for selecting him to early over some young and experienced performers in domestics however, comparison with Tahir and Fawad is not right in my opinion. Shadab didnt even play 5 FC matches when he made his debut. The matches you will see in his FC record are of side games he played along with 5 tests.

The point is that talent like Tahir and Fawad were wasted because PCB never gave them a chance.

He will trouble their left handers - QDK, Duminy and Miller. Not sure Faf and Markram will have a problem. Shakib has to bowl well to right handers.

Miraz has a fantastic drifter for right handers with new ball. Might not happen with white ball, but if he gets it flowing, Markram will struggle.

They'll go after now in last 24 balls.

I said 280 plus....anything after this is a bonus for Bangladesh. True test for south africa

Miraz has a fantastic drifter for right handers with new ball. Might not happen with white ball, but if he gets it flowing, Markram will struggle.

They'll go after now in last 24 balls.

Oh then he needs to bowl a couple of arm balls as well. But I would still save him for the left handers. BD need QDK out quickly. If he goes quickly, SA will be under pressure.

Chris Morris makes Fahim Ashraf look like a good bowler.

not really...bangla should have easily got 330 plus with saffers a bowler down..they should chase this down abs belter of a wicket

330 back on if they can stunt with the bat for the last 3 overs.

This is what SA journalist questioned about. They think Vilander was in such good bowling and batting form should have been in place of Morris and Morris was becoming an expensive bowler.

Most likely S Africa will be out of the World Cup after loosing this match.

not really...bangla should have easily got 330 plus with saffers a bowler down..they should chase this down abs belter of a wicket

nah...wicket is on the slow side, getting slower....the bd spinners should come into play....maybe they will even open with one....saf traditionally not good players of spin...

White players in SA are overrated. Philander should be playing here ahead of Morris.

BD have played very well. Easily better than PAK and SL. Just not sure if their bowling will hold up on flat pitches but their batting looks decent.

BD have played very well. Easily better than PAK and SL. Just not sure if their bowling will hold up on flat pitches but their batting looks decent.

Let me correct you. They’ve batted better. They haven’t bowled yet

Such a poor spell this is from Morris and he is at the moment supposed peak of his game considering his age and experience.

Bangladesh will more likely be number 6 on the table at the end of group stage. Very good team.

10-0-73-2.... That's a good day for Hasan Ali

Rabada is bowling crap just like he did against England. Against England tailenders hit him around. Now this.

Commentary is such south africa centric.

Cricketing circles are still trying to accept BD as a decent competitor, asian sides already know that and ICC tournaments are best to show the world how good you are along with overseas tours.

S Africa will not score over 250. 2 big loss will kick them out of the World Cup.

This is amazing hitting at the back end...

Quinton and Van der dessen have to do the job with support of Faf. others might be blown away.

Good finish by BD, now they just need to start well with ball.

Back