Bangladesh (565 & 30/0) secure a historic Test win by 10 wickets against Pakistan (448/6d & 146) in the 1st Test match and lead the 2-match series 1-0

That was out

Umpires call should be disregarded for no shot offer appeals

Hello Bhai. This is my first post here. So please go easy on me as I am a pretty old Bangladeshi. So my memory isn't quite what it used to be. However, just wanted to point out that back when Gillespie scored that double, that weak Bangladesh team had the mighty Australia on the ropes and if Gillespie hadn't pulled off that miracle, they may have lost that match, much like Inzi's innings in Multan. Just wanted to point out that back then the Bangladesh team had virtually no pace attack and had to depend solely on leftarm spinners. Just my two cents
You are right and I know. I was misrepresenting the context, probably because I am frustrated at what I have seen in this test match.

But yes, both of those matches were tantalizing 'what ifs' that could have gone down in test cricket history as two of the sport's greatest upsets. Sadly for Bangladesh, it wasn't to be.

India did well to stick to their local coaches. They atleast have superior knowledge of their domestic pitches.

Any opposition playing against us right now has to take the fact into consideration that Bangladesh is a rejuvenated nation now . This is the Bangladesh spring 🌼 . We just beat the strongest and most difficult opposition or enemy of our nation. We r now boiling with energy. So, please sochna before fighting panga with us 🙃

India did well to stick to their local coaches. They atleast have superior knowledge of their domestic pitches.
India have quality local coaches. Despite all the hate, RSD is a very good coach. So is Bharat Arun etc.

Foreigner is as clueless as them, how on earth did they not pick a spinner!

Pakistan has sold their pace-bowling-talent lie so well in the last 20 years that even the firangi coaches came here expecting the same.

Let them be disillusioned and they will start seeing things more clearly.

Deep inside our top players know Naqvi will not do anything to drop them for poor performances. So performances doesn't matter and both Gillepsie and Kristen will be scapegoat within an year for loss.

Haha and shameless Azhar was not even admitting they missed a trick by not playing the spinner .

I doubt Eng will turn up to Pak no wonder no tv channel wants to broadcast.. please ACB don’t invite these losers

What a start to the coaching stints of Kirsten and Gillespie.

Loss to USA in World T20
Potential loss to BD in a home Test match

These are 2 of the most highly rated coaches in the sport :D
Because they already found out Babar co power. They can't drop non-performers. They are here just for money. Why should they care if our players and PCB officials including Naqvi are after money. We will loose 2nd test cos same bunch of losers will play in 2nd test.

I'm glad these darkest days of Pakistan cricket have come when I'm not hooked 24/7 on the game due to other responsibilities. If this match was 10 years earlier I'd have become an aeroplane near the panaah-gaah by now.

Such shocking times have never been imagined. Pakistan and it's administrative system has proven that they cannot move ahead with times and are desperately stuck in the past.

The ICC money in recent years due to India has benefitted Pakistan as it's given the financial benefits to these mediocre individuals. They've used that money to polish themselves and not given two hoots about polishing the game. That is called corruption. And Pakistan is the face of it.

Desperate times call for desperate measures and money is the need of the hour for everyone in the PCB. Players like Babar are busy buying brand new cars because they know how to make the most of the money. That's where the mind is, unfortunately for all of them.

How on earth can you not read the conditions and resources at home? Only way you can't do that is if you're not bothered to. Excuses won't work.

anything over 100 to chase and this time it will be our turn to lose this match, Rizwan can still save pakistan

it will not be called as a upset if pak loses it. As bangladesh and pakistan cricket is at the same level

anything over 100 to chase and this time it will be our turn to lose this match, Rizwan can still save pakistan
Bangladesh and Pakistan is in same boat in this regard. They loose from winning position. But but ...we are a rejuvenated nation now. It won't happen insha'Allah 🌞

We should be mentally prepare to loose 2nd test as well. Same losers will play in same flat track and result will be same.

Did Australia take 20 Pakistani wickets at Pindi?
Are you a lawyer ?
When I say Masood should lose captaincy you are talking about Babar Azam , when I talk about our bowlers conceding 500+ you are talking about Australia..Why are you deflecting from the current problems ?

If you murdered someone must you get away with it because OJ Simpson was found not guilty ?
Naach na jaane, aangan tedha

Rizwan needs to build up the lead to 100 and there is a chance because Bangladesh are a mentally shot side

Foreigner is as clueless as them, how on earth did they not pick a spinner!
Even if they had picked a spinner, our spinner would have failed to spin the ball just like our fast bowlers failed to swing it, while the Bangladeshi bowlers were swinging the ball by miles. At least now they can say we lost because we didn’t include a spinner

This is not exactly Mirpur. But Taijul would have been more deadly here.
yes but two ends of a double handed sword, if you pick taijul you drop mehedy..if mehedy was dropped than you miss out on his batting, thats crucial partnership with Mushfik

Disagree. You know how poor and unreliable rest of our batters are. Asia cup game he fought till the end
No. He was squarely responsible for that Asia Cup final debacle. You can't bat without intent for 40 odd balls in a T20. That's criminal.

Same thing with the knock against India recently. Wasted 40 odd balls and then tried to slog Bumrah .

No. He was squarely responsible for that Asia Cup final debacle. You can't bat without intent for 40 odd balls in a T20. That's criminal.

Same thing with the knock against India recently. Wasted 40 odd balls and then tried to slog Bumrah .
I was discussing victory against India.
Even if I agree he was squarely responsible in final that cannot take away from how he has performed for 4-5 years now.

If Bangladesh has done this to these losers
imagine what Afghanistan will do if they ever face you in test match
they might finish career of half of the team for good

Poor Rana, he'll need to move the goalposts again if Rizwan ends up winning the game for Pakistan

For next test keep Rizwan & Saud (just about) bin the rest 9 find players of the street guaranteed they will put up a better fight.

Man i am as nervous as I was in case of Multan 2003, back then I was a school boy...My heart cant take another multan in this old age:cry:

Poor Rana, he'll need to move the goalposts again if Rizwan ends up winning the game for Pakistan
Pakistan can only draw from here.

Their over 55 to 60 overs remaining. You seriously think Khurram and Ali can last that long?

The lead is 22 only, max lead and that's a huge huge stretch is they get 70 to 80.

Lots of fight but you need skills too
We've lost this game not because of lack of skills. One reason is not playing a spinner and second a hundred run lead that led to slight pressure on batsmen and they just wilted.
Remember we declared in first innings

Not really. Any other team would have won this by an innings. We are just pathetic. A club team would challenge us.

On paper is on paper. You have to compete hard & perform in any high level sport . Bangladesh did & bowled extremely well 2nd innings .

The tide changed when Bangladesh batters starting dominating . Pakistan always foolishly think their bowlers will win the match . This isn’t the 90s

Back