Bangladesh (565 & 30/0) secure a historic Test win by 10 wickets against Pakistan (448/6d & 146) in the 1st Test match and lead the 2-match series 1-0

Abdullah Shafiq needs to be benched for a very long time to teach him a lesson. That irresponsible shot allowed Bangladesh back into the game. Absolutely zero game and situational awareness in our players.

epic humiliation

i dont remember when was the last time these losers has made nation happy

bunch of shameless losers

Salman is also rubbish. Just because someone is also rubbish doesn't mean the other person is less rubbish
Lol, at least he can do half of the rubbish which Rizwan did in the first innings.

Anyway good luck mate, tough time , I can understand.

It’s unbelievable they haven’t made Rizwan a captain . Is it something to do with his attitude 😒

don't worry
let the PSL 2025 come
same fan will cheer for every loser

everyone will forget this humiliation

if you don't do surgery for a cancer
then this will happen what is happening right now

Losses to USA and other minnows were not a fluke. Sorry to say brothers, Pakistan Cricket is well and truly finished. Even as a Bhartiya I take offense at this performance against a side like Bangladesh.

Lol, at least he can do half of the rubbish which Rizwan did in the first innings.

Anyway good luck mate, tough time , I can understand.
The whole team is crumbling like a house of bricks? Everytime something horrible happens like losing to USA, something g worse occurs straight after?

And you guys are obsessively pinging me to show me rizwan? 🤣

in history of cricket
has a team recovered from this situation?
and manage to draw???
with one batsman and one tailender

No offence but almost every player you back turns out to be rubbish
Here's the God honest truth.

2017-2019 decent days for pakistan. Then ramiz raja + Misbah happened and pakistan stubbornly left uae for good.

Both their decisions + leaving uae caused pakistan's downfall from beating atg England at home den to this.

Sorry but I can't do anything, until this system is fixed. My suggestions are meaningless because the game is dead for this lot and anyone who cones through said system

The whole team is crumbling like a house of bricks? Everytime something horrible happens like losing to USA, something g worse occurs straight after?

And you guys are obsessively pinging me to show me rizwan? 🤣
Bro you cricketing acumen doesn't need logical response, enjoy the match.

FINALLY

Bangladesh avenged the multan test 2003
one of their biggest regret was that test

today they will celebrate it
their express pacer khaled mehmud sujon the legend must be in tears of joy today

FINALLY

their express pacer khaled mehmud sujon the legend must be in tears of joy today

Pakistan can still save this Test.

It is not over till it is actually over.

Bro you cricketing acumen doesn't need logical response, enjoy the match.
I've been watching it for 4.5 days fam, most of you have just been following it tuning in from time to time only or looking at espncricinfo scorecards.

Trust me my patience is high but my mental state on seeing this filth is far far lower then the rest atm.

FINALLY

This is our gift to BD brothers for expelling Hasina from their land

Good thing is Bangladesh players are not playing victim card like blaming their cricket board or government for the ongoing problems in their country. They are representing their nation and performing at their best without any tantrums

@Dhakar Pola This is why Nahid is simply not ready.

He bowled overpitched, short and legside and overpitched again and Rizwan took him apart.

You need controlled pace in Tests. This guy is all over the place.
I agreed with you, I said he is Raw, but he has Pace. Pace is something our bowlers dont have so he is something we cant just throw away. he is needed to be natured

The worst batsman in Pakistan history is our Test captain, with an average of 28 after 66 innings.

What a joke. What a joke.
He is Pakistani Mike Brearley.Only difference is Brearley was a great captain.

That's unfortunate. But Ebadot is the most impressive BD seamer I have ever seen.

Nahid does not have the control of a Test bowler.

Understand the selection but it's more important to take 20 wickets than lower order runs I suppose.
issue is there arent any spinners in BD that can take wickets in flat tracks, thats why we are stuck with mehedy

issue is there arent any spinners in BD that can take wickets in flat tracks, thats why we are stuck with mehedy
Mehdi and Shakib are doing a fantastic job on the Pindi pitch. They got more turn bounce in comparison to Agha.

Gillespie must be cursing himself for accepting such a dead job,

A team of gully cricketers with some dude averaging 25 in test cricket leading them, ostensibly because he can speak English and not for any other reason.

There is no way Pakistan can save this game now.
Yesterday we discussed that either bamgaldesh wins or it's a draw.

However I was sure it was going to be a draw. Only pakistan can mess it up this bad.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather go back to Misbah era now.

I think mediocrity looks good. This isn't even mediocrity, this is a down right travesty.

That era was categorised as the dark days, this era should be called the death days.

Shan Masood in tests. Someone explain to me, should these be the stats of an experienced 34 year old top order test captain?

1724570785659.png

Captain bhangre da

This comment will be allowed to stick because it’s not about Babar or Rizwan
Jason Gillespie is also at fault. Alot of us tend to take blame of the coach as well but it was his decison to go with 4 pacers.

Shan is more at fault though.

Jason Gillespie is also at fault. Alot of us tend to take blame of the coach as well but it was his decison to go with 4 pacers.

Shan is more at fault though.
Gillespie has good intentions

Same with Shan. They can’t execute plans on tracks that have nothing to offer. The batsmen are pretty much all from the failed Bobzy king era. They are letting the team down massively again and again on tracks where they should really dominate

Back