Bangladesh (565 & 30/0) secure a historic Test win by 10 wickets against Pakistan (448/6d & 146) in the 1st Test match and lead the 2-match series 1-0

Good chance we will lose this match. Our cricket is spiraling into depth of darkness never seen before. Gillespie needs to write a comprehensive report on what he has seen but I can summarize it in two words: We Suck.

Babar needs to dropped to teach him a lesson. Can't even bat on such tracks

Loser King

Pakistan collapsing under pressure. Shakeel is going to be another player who thrives under no pressure but goes missing when the team desperately needs him

All eyes now on Mohammad Rizwan, he has to save a test match at home vs Bangladesh after smashing a 171 in first inning. Can he do it?

Optimistic fan: No problem if Babar got out. Saud is next. It'll be a walk in the park for him.

Casual fan: Walk in the park indeed.

What kind of idiotic shot attempt was that? Good god, I take back anything good I ever said about him.
Nerves. Nothing else. Batting showing again they crumble even under slight bit of pressure.

Still I believe Pakistan will be able to draw just about.

Rizwan should block for two sessions and save the test match. It will go down as a memorable test match between two minnow nations.

on a positive note, this pitch isnt a pancake and has deteriorated on the last day.
dont have to be england after all to force a result here.

The only saving grace is that Pakistan perform better away from home than at home.

Just checked the score and wow. This is going to be a historic new low for Pakistan. All credit to Bangladesh though. Can't take anything away from them. Hopefully the next time I check the score Bangladesh will have put Pakistan out of their misery.

Jason Gillespie has offically been on the job for 5 days and he is probably already rueing the career suicide he committed by taking this job.

This is the same side he scored a double century against...as a nightwatchman.

on a positive note, this pitch isnt a pancake and has deteriorated on the last day.
dont have to be england after all to force a result here.
It's a road. It's the nervy Pakistan batters. Almost all of dismissals have been soft. Once the new ball is gone. There is nothing for bowlers

Babar and Shaheen need to be sent on a long rest period now. Their mind has got too big for the game and their attitude is not correct.

It's @Rana bowling to Rizwan now. Who will win? Rizwan has hit three back to back boundaries vs Rana.

If Bangla bros can get Pakistan for 100 more from here then will have a great chance to win

Jason Gillespie has offically been on the job for 5 days and he is probably already rueing the career suicide he committed by taking this job.

This is the same side he scored a double century against...as a nightwatchman.

To be honest, Gillespie scored that in 2006 (back when BD were far weaker).

no surgery happened even after disastrous world cup campaign
infighting and dis unity is clearly visible now

now fee deduction , no central contract demotion
nothing of that sort has happened
our part timer pcb chairman is too busy in politics
senator , interior minister and now pcb chairman

this was bound to happen
i want this to happen to be honest

we dont deserve to even draw this match
this team deserve this humiliation

@Dhakar Pola This is why Nahid is simply not ready.

He bowled overpitched, short and legside and overpitched again and Rizwan took him apart.

You need controlled pace in Tests. This guy is all over the place.

No body van save us from defeat only rain i said it before we need to be playing US and Canada

We are lucky to escape innings defeat. To be honest bangladesh tis better team than us. Shan/Saim/Babar/Shaheen will not even Bangladesh team.

We are lucky to escape innings defeat. To be honest bangladesh tis better team than us. Shan/Saim/Babar/Shaheen will not even Bangladesh team.
Drink some water. If Pakistan loses another 2 wickets, you will declare them worst than Uganda

Babar getting bowled by rana has to be the most chilling thing I've seen lol

Nahid Rana got selected due to his pace. He is bowling close to 150 KMH.

This is his 2nd Test only. He also barely has any FC experience. Pretty raw.

He is also 6 feet 2 inches.

Never thought I would have seen the day where pak was going to suffer this much just to save a test match at home vs Bangladesh in a test match ....

Shakib needs to get some serious professional help. This is not the first time something like this has happened.

Shafiq needs to be axed for that shot. Absolutely irresponsible

Abdullah is another guy who is good for nothing in recent times. Made a mess again.

Another parchi gone!!! BD will win both test and we'll end up no.10 in test. Thanks to boastful Naqvi

Weren't Pakistan fans hype them( Shaheen and Naseem) world best fast bowlers . :kp
I never claimed that, I am not responsible for people claiming this is such as

Babar is no 1
Rizwan is world's best wk and top 3 batters in the world
Shaheen is world's best fast bowler
Naseem is world's 2nd best fast bowler.

How is any of this my fault? The only thing that hurt me this year was Australia losing to Afghanistan amd me finding out my favourite bowler in 2015 (Stark) is now utter rubbish 9 years later.

The hell is going on lol
Pakistan losing a test match to Bangladesh at home :yk :)))

Pakistan are 12/5 now with two sessions of cricket left.

Pakistan will hit 120 runs in next session and lose all wickets.

Bangladesh will have to chase 140 odd in one session( with bad light likely to take away some overs). I think BD will be 87/5(13.2) and match will be drawn.

Pakistan in huge trouble . Has Bangladesh ever beaten Pakistan in test ?

Salman gone too , wow wow wow

What a game this turning out to be.

Historic match for Bangla Tigers. 2nd milestone in just span of two weeks after throwing away SH from their land.

Back