Bangladesh (565 & 30/0) secure a historic Test win by 10 wickets against Pakistan (448/6d & 146) in the 1st Test match and lead the 2-match series 1-0

I don't think Rizwan can draw this game just by playing tuk tuk. If not him then the tailenders from other end will get out eventually.

Best bet is to hit some shots and take the lead to 100. Then see how much time is remaining and if Bangladesh can even chase it.

Draw is still an option for Pakistan. BD is no man's land at this point. THey don't know what to do as Pakistan's no.10 batsman is showing common sense. This pitch is survivable.

It doesn't matter how many times we are humiliated, as long as the Rizbar edits keep on coming they will continue to support the criminals that have destroyed our once great team
The delusion is next level. Rizwan has not even been a captain. Yet you bash him to make Sarfraz some Messiah.

Draw is still an option for Pakistan. BD is no man's land at this point. THey don't know what to do as Pakistan's no.10 batsman is showing common sense. This pitch is survivable.
Minnows mentality. This is golden chance for Bangladesh to win the test matches

The delusion is next level. Rizwan has not even been a captain. Yet you bash him to make Sarfraz some Messiah.
Pakistan fans only talk about Rizwan even though he is best batsman from Pakistan

Is this Rizwan faults If Pakistan lost this test but according to them everything is Rizwan fault. Crazy agenda

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gotta play this one ball at a time. One more hour of batting needed for Pak

Pakistan fans only talk about Rizwan even though he is best batsman from Pakistan

Is this Rizwan faults If Pakistan lost this test but according to them everything is Rizwan fault. Crazy agenda
They are haters of Rizwan that's it

Cricket is a game of possibilities.

The team has taken a small lead of 25 runs. If they add another 25, theoretically they can make a match out of it given teams have bowled out for below 50 many times in test cricket.

Misbah. Ever since he left our Test team has not been the same.
It's not just Misbah, I don't get why you see things with such a narrow lens.

Test team had genuine test players. Asad Shafiq gets flak for being a crapola odi batsmen and being shoved into no 3 for way too long however he's a good test no 6.

Sarfi was a gun test no 7, Azhar, Misbah, YK combo is one of the strongest test combo's of all time. Azhar and Misbah are virtual fortresses while YK is a demolition machine in asia especially UAE.

Misbah also had chuckers, had gul follower by yasir Shah and many others who came along.

It's completly different now. What is misbah going to do? He comes back and then what?

Sarfi era was the final era of mid card level where pakistan easily beat minnow teams, Managed to upset atg sides like England, Win a tournament here and their but also as in typical pakistan fashion lose to west indies, Get smacked in test etc etc.

Similarly Misbah era was the final era where pakistan pulled off upsets against atg teams like sa, Got butchered by teams otherwise and then was dominant in UAE and sidesmakced overseas.

Both eras were the making of a typical Mid Card level team. Aka few upsets here and their, Typical losses here and their, Tournament wins here and their etc etc.

This era is the making of a team that honestly shouldn't even have its full nation status. Brining sarfi and Misbah back won't do a damn.

I just asked if people miss sarfi, both of them coming back doesn't do a damn now.

When we had a must win game against Sri Lanka he stood up and batted with the tail to win us the game

When Rizwan had a chance to win us a tournament, he single handedly lost it
That 2 drop catches was just lucky that day

Other than nothing special he was

Always has been a disaster

Rizwan doesn't deserve criticism in test cricket. He is scoring runs. Strike rate is redundant in this format. Test cricket rewards stat padders. Younus Khan, Rahul Dravid etc made a name out of blocking and scoring like a snail.

Imagine using runs against Bangladesh as proof that Rizwan is Pakistan’s best batsman

When we had a must win game against Sri Lanka he stood up and batted with the tail to win us the game

When Rizwan had a chance to win us a tournament, he single handedly lost it
Not just ct 2017 knock, Don't forget 2015 Sa knock and 6 catches held, Ireland game. Alot of people making fun of Pakistan when they lost to USA lol, but jokes aside against Ireland 4 wickets had fallen, UA and Afridi were brittle as glass.

They wouldn't have chased the score if sarfi didn't score a 100.

Then you have his 96 of 83 to win the sri lanka test that was going into a guarantee loss in that 4 day game.

What was his own performance

A big zero
It's about captaincy and pakistan would be out if he didn't score against sri lanka.

Right now you have Shan and babar as captains and look at this? Babar has failed 5 tournaments in a row with only Nepal E azam as his portfolio, Shan meanwhile hasn't done anything ever.

guys
what was more worst

getting defeated by zimbabwe in home test series in 1997
or this match???

Tata bye bye rizwan:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Looks like your highest test score will contribute to nothing put our greatest humiliation in test cricket

That was before his captaincy days after becoming captain he regressed

Zero performance after that

This game is isn't finished yet. A courageous fight back by RizSheh couple. We have to finish them right now.

Saifi has four test hundreds and they none of them resulted in a loss

Rizwan just scored 150 and yet we are about to be humiliated. At the end of the day his runs are irrelevant
220 runs and dismissed only once in the game. Yet he's responsible for our loss.
Did u watch the jewels of Karachi bat in this innings? They ran away like timid kittens

Won't count it out. Shaheen's wizardry with Naseem's thunder can make Banglabros blunder.

Shakib bowling tripe

It’s because of arrogant Dosti Yaari fans that I want Bangladesh to win this.

Tumhe takleef pohonche ghy. Main puhunchaunga tumhe!

Theres no point blaming captaincy for this loss. BD captain is an absolutely mediocre cricketer in Shanto.

20+ years of watching pakistan closely
You
Bhai ka elite tajurba hai

If I don’t like a player, there is a reason to it.

Believe that!
You shouldn't have selected Shan as a player and a captain. Rizwan scored 220 runs in this match.

220 runs and dismissed only once in the game. Yet he's responsible for our loss.
Did u watch the jewels of Karachi bat in this innings? They ran away like timid kittens
Again, I hate this attitude. The victim mentality “oh boo hoo you’re only picking on the only guy that scored”.

The great players make it count. Like Inzi’s 138 vs Bangladesh, like Inzi’s 92 batting with the tail against S.A., like Imran batting with tauseef vs West Indies.

I think I have jinxed it.

I remember telling @BouncerGuy that Pakistan will easily beat Bangladesh as their playing on a road and babar and rizwan will obviously perform and Bangladesh is a crap team.

The only prediction that came true was rizzu performing.

I guess i overestimated the capabilities of our team and underestimated bamgaldesh big time.

Although Bangladesh still played rubbish, they were wasting time for the sake of wasting time in the first innings.

But who gives a kahoot?

Never thought I will see bdesh winning a against pak in pak!!

This will bring joy to their nation if they can finish this

Losing to Bangladesh in a test match is unsurvivable. Shan Masoods captaincy and playing career will be over very soon.

Looks like Babar-Shaheen mafia group still active and Naqvi still kept his mouth shut.

Back