Bangladesh (565 & 30/0) secure a historic Test win by 10 wickets against Pakistan (448/6d & 146) in the 1st Test match and lead the 2-match series 1-0

Pakistan batting like a Minnow Nation, in comes the Player who is the mort responsible for the current lows of Pakistan Cricket.

Saim, Shafiq and Shan in top 3 is a disaster. Lets see what Zimbabar can do

Tough call, but what can you expect, I told everyone, Shan is clueless against bowling below waist height

I hope its one of those tests where the scores are 200-250.

Few more bad innings and Shan should be removed as captain and dropped. His average is not sustainable at 34 years of age.

Lol Babar Azam caught down the leg side once again. Easy work. Deliberate strategy by the opposition. No longer an unlucky mode of dismissal

As i said we deserve humiliation and we shall get it. I mean green wicket or not. NOT one wicket has been taken due to movement. Can you tell me what Babz was doing moving on his crease so much

Shan these are the consequences for continuing the KP nexus's policy of keeping the best out of the team

You will continue to be humiliated unless actual changes are made

17-3. Its always difficult for Pakistan batters to play at Perth against Aussie seamers :cry:

Lol Zimbabar hahahah.
Zimbabar should be kicked out of Pakistan cricket team in every format. He is destroying Pakistan cricket.

Babar's bat position was not correct, it seems he tried to play the ball too early

I apologise to all of you for claiming pakistan will obviously beat Bangladesh as their the weakest test nation.

My mind is filled with sorrow 🤣🤣🤣

Guys relax its Test cricket, game is not over yet. Falling early wickets in Test cricket is normal now lets see what our middle order has in their stock

This is why BD bowlers never become great. Such low standards for dream wicket.
he can have a fev player right? its his individual choice. he never said babar is the greatest batsman in the world. getting your fev player out can be a dream. it does not relate to any standard

I liked Ajit Agarkar the Indian fast bowler. Ajit is nowhere near a great bowler. he was decent at best. when I was a i would have loved hitting him for a 6

Shan still not happy with his out decision

BNEWSvV.jpg

he can have a fev player right? its his individual choice. he never said babar is the greatest batsman in the world. getting your fev player out can be a dream. it does not relate to any standard

I liked Ajit Agarkar the Indian fast bowler. Ajit is nowhere near a great bowler. he was decent at best. when I was a i would have loved hitting him for a 6
But they should have higher standards than that. This is the most talented bunch of BD pacers probably in your history .

What is that irritating repetitive music they keep playing in the ground? So much music to choose from, can they not vary it?

Saim actually has a really strong offside play? Wonder why he tries to legside everything in T20 and odi

Can't even bat on Pindi pitch now. Babar Azam is the poor man's Thilan Samaraweera.
Tbf this pitch is not the Nepali road pitch where chavha shined, but otherwise yea I agree.

These non road pitches have exposed who's a fraud and who isn't

Biggest problem with sub continent batters especially Pakistan batters, they don’t use visuals mind and foot at all…

The Indian batters has mastered these two things to a great extent, which is why always thrived…

Zimbabar not making the most of the opportunity today.

Slow outfield already stopped few of Saim's sweetly timed strokes from reaching the ropes

Nice use of the feet from Saim to cover the line off ball outside off stump. Good to see him think and improvise.

Back