Boxing Thread

[utube]AOKuSUh_WN8[/utube]

Not sure wilder actually connects

He caught him clean, flush short right on the chin; it's hard to see on that angle and he hit him pretty quick. You can see the punch connect a lot better on the slow mo replay from a better angle

He caught him clean, flush short right on the chin; it's hard to see on that angle and he hit him pretty quick. You can see the punch connect a lot better on the slow mo replay from a better angle

You're dead right, he catches him on the chin
Artur goes down like the titanic

You're dead right, he catches him on the chin
Artur goes down like the titanic

It will be hard to catch the shot from replays on the net. I had my heart in my mouth, he was on the canvas for quiet some time. During the fight, the slow mo replay's were delayed because Artur was unconscious for a while so when he was awoke only then did sky show the punch from a better angle. Artur was stretchered out the arena. The david haye KO of Mori was even more brutal imo, he was on the canvas for even longer, they had to put the oxygen mask on him when he did wake up

[MENTION=132837]Ami[/MENTION]d Javed what I had said earlier is pretty much official! WBC have ordered that the winner of Garcia and Gurrero will have to make their first defence against Khan. Khan also did an interview recently with the respected boxing Journalist Michelle Phelps; said that he expects to fight around March/April and being the no.1 contender to the WBC title he hopes to face Garcia in a rematch. However, in the end it will be ultimately up to team Khan if they decide to take the fight or not

Last edited:
[MENTION=132837]Ami[/MENTION]d Javed what I had said earlier is pretty much official! WBC have ordered that the winner of Garcia and Gurrero will have to make their first defence against Khan. Khan also did an interview recently with the respected boxing Journalist Michelle Phelps; said that he expects to fight around March/April and being the no.1 contender to the WBC title he hopes to face Garcia in a rematch. However, in the end it will be ultimately up to team Khan if they decide to take the fight or not

Just seen the info on skysports.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...bert-guerrero-rather-than-kell-brook-showdown

Good news if this is true, its bout time khan tried to avenge one of his defeats, if he boxes for 12 rounds he beats either garcia or the ghost. However questions will still be there about his chin which he can maybe dispel if he manages to beat Garcia.

Just seen the info on skysports.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...bert-guerrero-rather-than-kell-brook-showdown

Good news if this is true, its bout time khan tried to avenge one of his defeats, if he boxes for 12 rounds he beats either garcia or the ghost. However questions will still be there about his chin which he can maybe dispel if he manages to beat Garcia.

In his facebook message he said he hopes to fight at the end of march and then perhaps a showdown with garcia in the summer (probably just before ramadan). Good move, desperately needs a tune up given his inactivity. But we'll see, maybe this is all a smoke screen for getting an even bigger purse in a fight with Kell at Wembley.

In his facebook message he said he hopes to fight at the end of march and then perhaps a showdown with garcia in the summer (probably just before ramadan). Good move, desperately needs a tune up given his inactivity. But we'll see, maybe this is all a smoke screen for getting an even bigger purse in a fight with Kell at Wembley.

If he fights in march it will probably some easy fight for him as cant see him taking a tough fight at short notice, would be good for him to fight garcia in the summer, if he wins the title he could avenge one defeat in his career and a 1st defence could even come against peterson which means he could avenge to defeats on his record by end of the year.

If he fights in march it will probably some easy fight for him as cant see him taking a tough fight at short notice, would be good for him to fight garcia in the summer, if he wins the title he could avenge one defeat in his career and a 1st defence could even come against peterson which means he could avenge to defeats on his record by end of the year.

Am not interested in him facing peterson, lets be honest; he pretty much defeated a roided up version; the Loss doesn't look good on the record but were it not for those god awful deductions Khan would have won. Garcia is a rematch which we've all wanted to see for a long time, I hope it gets made for the summer; if Khan decides to face Garcia for real then Danny will have no choice to defend the belt against him or risk losing the title. Can you imagine a situation where Danny doesn't want to fight Khan and Amir getting handed the vacated title :)) Great news though, it seems that in summer we're going to get Brook v Khan or Garcia v Khan either way.

[MENTION=16]Amjid Javed[/MENTION]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...e-multi-million-pound-purse-Wembley-bout.html

Apparently Hearn are going to agree to a 10 million guarantee for Khan and the biggest share from a proposed 60-40 split. Do you buy it? if the terms are true then team Khan will most likely be agreeing to the fight for June 4th. Hmmmm, thing is even though Brook would be the favourite for me; his camp also realise they have an even better chance of beating a ring rusty Khan. If Khan wins his tune up and goes on to defeat Garcia he'd be better prepared for a Brook fight later in the year. Lets see how things turn out..... but it's interesting because right after Khan expressed his interest in facing Garcia they throw this curve ball. The way I see it, June 4th is a date which is in the best interests of Kell Amjid.

If Khan faces Garcia and defeats him he'll be better prepared for Kell, also in the mean time there will be pressure on Brook to make a defence against a guy who is not a tomato can (say a thurman, bradley or a porter); should he lose that fight then it hurts his stock. Or perhaps Brook would fight another bum, but then again if he does that then it may well just get to a point where even the blind boxing fans can see through his bs

[MENTION=16]Amjid Javed[/MENTION] is 60-40 a fare split? Brook barely has any value. Also Brook's camp were demanding a 50/50 split :))) you got to be kidding me, never mind the fact that he isn;t a name the guy has made defences against the likes of favin, no no dan and now bizier a guy who has lost to no no dan twice. Khan should just face Garcia. Man say what you want about Khan but these are the names he got in the ring with straight after winning the world title; Malignagi, Maidana, Judah, Peterson, Garcia (all of these figheters were ranked in the top 10 or 5 by the ring magazine in the ligh welter division) the odd ones out were Salita a guy who was undefeated and had earned his shot, was not a world level talent but he earned his shot the right way and then there was Mcloskey who Khan fought as a homecoming fight after being in the US for long.

[MENTION=16]Amjid Javed[/MENTION] is 60-40 a fare split? Brook barely has any value. Also Brook's camp were demanding a 50/50 split :))) you got to be kidding me, never mind the fact that he isn;t a name the guy has made defences against the likes of favin, no no dan and now bizier a guy who has lost to no no dan twice. Khan should just face Garcia. Man say what you want about Khan but these are the names he got in the ring with straight after winning the world title; Malignagi, Maidana, Judah, Peterson, Garcia (all of these figheters were ranked in the top 10 or 5 by the ring magazine in the ligh welter division) the odd ones out were Salita a guy who was undefeated and had earned his shot, was not a world level talent but he earned his shot the right way and then there was Mcloskey who Khan fought as a homecoming fight after being in the US for long.

Kell's marketability has dropped quite a bit, but that's the matchroom MO. Back in the day their fighters would hijack belts and keep them in the UK for years, fighting no name after no name. I call this the Eubank model. They obviously pay the sanctioning body to have one laughable mandatory after another. So I am sceptical how keen they would be to take the fight with Khan, unless it is for unbelievable money. Something in the region of 7-10 million.

BTW Shaz, each time I check my notification where you have quoted me, it's always been deleted. So I have no idea what has been said. You'll have to give me a warning next time.

Kell's marketability has dropped quite a bit, but that's the matchroom MO. Back in the day their fighters would hijack belts and keep them in the UK for years, fighting no name after no name. I call this the Eubank model. They obviously pay the sanctioning body to have one laughable mandatory after another. So I am sceptical how keen they would be to take the fight with Khan, unless it is for unbelievable money. Something in the region of 7-10 million.

BTW Shaz, each time I check my notification where you have quoted me, it's always been deleted. So I have no idea what has been said. You'll have to give me a warning next time.

The worst thing is, Brook is a decent fighter who doesn't need protecting. But miandad how can they expect to really make the big bucks if they remain in the Eubank model? Thing is though, Khan is a low risk high reward fight for them; brook can realistically defeat Khan, elevate his stock and make loads of money at the same time. Then go back to the Eubank model as you say. The other thing is, if you are right when it comes to how sceptical you are when it comes to the interest displayed by Hearn in Brook; mentioning Khan all the time does bring Brook quiet a bit of publicity. They've been trying to get a reaction out of Khan and at times succeed, yesterday he posted a rant ripping into Brook and everyone covered in the media. Win win for Brook. What would you say is a fair slit between the fighters? Garcia and Gurrero are fighting today.

:)) I mentioned you in the shiv chanderpaul retirement thread where certain posters (specifically afridi fans) were disrespecting him and saying things like who is he? I can't remember any special moment he gave us etc I think that post was deleted

Looks like Angel Garcia finally found his match :))) watch the video in this link [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION]

http://www.boxingscene.com/video-ruben-guerrero-angel-garcia-clash-during-presser--100576

ddidcv.jpg

Superb performance from Garcia against Gurrero, the jury is still out but he was won my respect. Such a beautiful counter punching performance against a fighter who was coming forward, used pivot and angles incredibly well. Garcia's work rate is often criticised but he is so precise and accurate, always connects with what he throws with great timing. That was Garcia's best performance in the ring, I know it was against a pretty one dimensional fighter past his best years but we have to appreciate the work and his ability to box. He moved very well to and the work towards the body was top notch

I don't know why people are throwing a hissy fit over the decision, all three of the judges scored it 116-112 to Garcia and I thought was fair. I scored the fight 115-113 to Garcia but I was a little generous towards Gurrero. Perhaps the ref should have stopped the fight around the 8th or 9th round, Gurrero had taken too much punishment and the outcome of the fight was never in question given his lack of effectiveness. I don't care how tough you are or if you have a granite chin, when you continue to take sustained punishment to the head the fight must be stopped, Gurrero didn't look like he was going to win with a KO, nor does he have the power.

Last edited:

Am really looking forward to Kovalev v Pascal, what is your prediction for the fight? it's also interesting that Jean was incredibly keen to get back in the ring with Kovalev again. Remains to be seen if Roach has improved Pascal as a fighter but I expect improvements over the previous performance against Kovalev who will inevitably triumph once again. Should be an exciting fight though.

Just watched the Kovalev v pascal fight and it was just like the 1st one with pascal giving it his best shot and catching kovalev with some decent shots, but sergeys extra power and quality told, he was almost just toying with pascal throughout the fight and probably could have knocked him out when ever he wanted. Loved how sergey called out stevenson at end of the fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rp5VjWJ9fE

Cant wait for Kovalev v ward that will be an epic fight.

Just watched the Kovalev v pascal fight and it was just like the 1st one with pascal giving it his best shot and catching kovalev with some decent shots, but sergeys extra power and quality told, he was almost just toying with pascal throughout the fight and probably could have knocked him out when ever he wanted. Loved how sergey called out stevenson at end of the fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rp5VjWJ9fE

Cant wait for Kovalev v ward that will be an epic fight.

Pascal gave an even worse performance from the 1st fight, looks like Roach tried to change him too much; pascal is an all out slugger who can't box imo and it's just that even at his best Kovalev is that much better so he'll have to look in a different direction now. Needs to go back to his old trainer. Ward needs a tune up and then a fight against one of the top 10 in the division before he gets in the ring against kovalev, I want Ward to be at his best.

Amir Khan announced he will fighting Canelo May 7th.

Big fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amir Khan announced he will fighting Canelo May 7th.

Big fight

Now everyone can shut the hell up when it comes to Khans resume which by the way isn't that bad and his motivation when it comes to taking risky fights!

This will be the biggest fight of his career and it's an even greater challenge then Brook/Garcia, it's a greater challenge then any other fight for him out there

Amir Khan vs Canelo has been confirmed for May the 7th. Your thoughts :yk

[MENTION=16]Amjid Javed[/MENTION] it's for the WBC title at middleweight! interesting

Last edited:
Now everyone can shut the hell up when it comes to Khans resume which by the way isn't that bad and his motivation when it comes to taking risky fights!

This will be the biggest fight of his career and it's an even greater challenge then Brook/Garcia, it's a greater challenge then any other fight for him out there

Brook ain't no challenge for him, it's just a big money fight, but Khan doesn't want to give him a pay day.

Brook ain't no challenge for him, it's just a big money fight, but Khan doesn't want to give him a pay day.

Am a fan of Khan but Brook is an incredibly gifted fighter who cuts of the ring really well, a great A/R boxing ability and great power to; it's a genuine 50/50 fight but I'd personally favour brook given Khans struggles against fighters who are great at pushing fighters back and giving little space to their opponent to work with. You see Brook does himself no favours by continuously getting in the ring with bums despite a world champion now. Am pretty sure Khan v Brook will happen at some point because financially it's too lucrative for both fighters to throw away, Brook needs an equally impressive opponent to improve his stock. But with Khan moving up to middleweight it can prove to be the biggest obstacle for Khan/Brook down the line, am not really sure; this is a big curve ball out of no where. Khan has not fought at middleweight before or had any kind of fight even at catchweight, so we can't comment on what his performance will be like or his condition given that he'll be moving up to challenge for a world title in his debut fight at middleweight

All the BrookTards should bury their heads in shame, win or lose Khan has some serious heart; you can't knock him for that or the fighters he is willing to take on instead of being a protected fighter who is there to collect a pay check which is very much viable given his fanbase nothing stopped him from going to the adonis stevenson route but he always took on challenges, when he lost he would rebuild and that's not something I would criticise. Brook on the other hand can keep quiet and analyse his weak resume.

Khan is a 140 fighter that was struggling at 147 so this comes as a huge surprise that he will be jumping up two weight divisions. I suspect the bout will be lucrative and both fighters will be rewarded handsomely. From Canelo's perspective its a low risk high reward fight but it does his reputation no favours when he's supposed to be preparing for GGG while for Khan its a high risk high reward fight; most will expect him to get knocked out so if he gives a bit of a decent performance in the lost he'll come out looking good in terms of his stock which has already elevated by him taking on such a huge challenge.

Wow big announcement and didnt see this one coming. If this is for the middleweight title then the fight has to be at 160lbs non of this bull crap 155-157 catch weight nonsense that canelo has been fighting at before, Khans hand speed and movement will cause Canelo problems, however the major problem for khan will be that he will be giving away a huge size and power advantage and is khan going to be able to take canelos power on the chin, also if khan does win then his 1st mandatory of defence would be against GGG!

Wow big announcement and didnt see this one coming. If this is for the middleweight title then the fight has to be at 160lbs non of this bull crap 155-157 catch weight nonsense that canelo has been fighting at before, Khans hand speed and movement will cause Canelo problems, however the major problem for khan will be that he will be giving away a huge size and power advantage and is khan going to be able to take canelos power on the chin, also if khan does win then his 1st mandatory of defence would be against GGG!

The other thing is, Khan has looked far from impressive moving up from 140 to 147 and the power didn't carry through either. So this is a huge surprise moving up two weight classes!!, do you think Khan despite his chin will have the speed and improved power at 160? his chin has always been questionable and it will be working around that flaw, he'll have the speed but the real huge thing for me is whether or not he will have the power to compete? Come on man, I cant imagine him getting past Canelo never mind talking about GGG. Am a fan of Khan but when you take into account all the factors he's a huge underdog. However, it's an exciting mismatch.

Sorry typo, I meant 155lbs. That's big jump for Khan, he doesn't trouble fighters now so has no chance of troubling Canelo, needs to rely on his speed

Sorry typo, I meant 155lbs. That's big jump for Khan, he doesn't trouble fighters now so has no chance of troubling Canelo, needs to rely on his speed

If thats the case then canelo cant defend his middleweight title and should be stripped of it and it should be non title fight.

The other thing is, Khan has looked far from impressive moving up from 140 to 147 and the power didn't carry through either. So this is a huge surprise moving up two weight classes!!, do you think Khan despite his chin will have the speed and improved power at 160? his chin has always been questionable and it will be working around that flaw, he'll have the speed but the real huge thing for me is whether or not he will have the power to compete? Come on man, I cant imagine him getting past Canelo never mind talking about GGG. Am a fan of Khan but when you take into account all the factors he's a huge underdog. However, it's an exciting mismatch.

I doubt Khan will have any extra power at 155 or 160, also come fight night canelo usually rehydrates to 175lb so effectively khan will be fighting a light heavyweight, khan will get well paid for the fight and as long as it last he will give it his best shot but i can see him being stopped.

After this fight canelo needs to stop messing around with catch weight grow a proper pair of balls and fight his mandatory GGG at 160.

If thats the case then canelo cant defend his middleweight title and should be stripped of it and it should be non title fight.

He has been defending the belt at that weight for a while now but no one complained, WBC have been allowing it and are the most corrupt boxing body out there; money talks.

I doubt Khan will have any extra power at 155 or 160, also come fight night canelo usually rehydrates to 175lb so effectively khan will be fighting a light heavyweight, khan will get well paid for the fight and as long as it last he will give it his best shot but i can see him being stopped.

After this fight canelo needs to stop messing around with catch weight grow a proper pair of balls and fight his mandatory GGG at 160.

Do you recall a similar instance when Oscar challenged B-Hop? I don't remember how big a jump it was but Oscar was considered to be too small for MW, he fought well until the devastating body shot which knocked him out. He had a decent chin to. Anyhow it's an even taller task for Khan when you factor in everything.

I doubt Canelo will face GGG, I've been saying it for ages; Golden Boy need to protect their Golden Goose.

Khan gets his big pay day in defeat and probably still gets the garcia and brook fights after and can retire a rich man at and early age with a decent boxing career.

I think Khan is cashing out.

Outside of Mayweather and Pac, Canelo and Cotto are the only mega money bouts.

Cannel should be ashamed of himself for taking this fight.

It also spells the end of Khan-Brook fight most likely, unless Khan thinks he can get another payday following a loss to Canelo.

I think Khan is cashing out.

Outside of Mayweather and Pac, Canelo and Cotto are the only mega money bouts.

Cannel should be ashamed of himself for taking this fight.

It also spells the end of Khan-Brook fight most likely, unless Khan thinks he can get another payday following a loss to Canelo.

You reckon Khan will get more from Canelo then he would from a fight with Brook at Wembley? am not sure.

Also, even in defeat Khan's stock would have grown; getting in the ring with someone like Canelo will bring him more attention. Brook can only benefit from fighting someone with the box office appeal of Khan, it would get his name out there. However, irrespective of all that Khan would remain a huge draw in the UK and the fans there want to see him fight Kell. What could change would be the purse split but even in defeat Khan gets the most pie.

It's an incredibly dangerous fight to take though, I would rather take a pay day against Brook then Canelo. However, the thought of giving someone you don't like a pay day is not great nor would be having to lose against them. Instead Khan is risking damaging even more brain cells.

You reckon Khan will get more from Canelo then he would from a fight with Brook at Wembley? am not sure.

Also, even in defeat Khan's stock would have grown; getting in the ring with someone like Canelo will bring him more attention. Brook can only benefit from fighting someone with the box office appeal of Khan, it would get his name out there. However, irrespective of all that Khan would remain a huge draw in the UK and the fans there want to see him fight Kell. What could change would be the purse split but even in defeat Khan gets the most pie.

It's an incredibly dangerous fight to take though, I would rather take a pay day against Brook then Canelo. However, the thought of giving someone you don't like a pay day is not great nor would be having to lose against them. Instead Khan is risking damaging even more brain cells.

Canelo is huge money. In fact, after Pac retires in April, Canelo becomes the biggest draw in boxing.

This fight will generate numbers that would dwarf a Brook fight. Canelo brings in the Hispanic dollar from the States and Khan the British pound. There will be big PPV numbers on both sides of the Atlantic.

Financially, it makes sense because he can generate decent numbers against Brook afterwards but as a contest it won't be the same. If he is badly beaten and knocked out, he can probably do a 40-60 split with Brook.

However, a bad beating and yo-yoing in weight could have a drastic effect on him.

Khan's handlers have taken the biggest money fight out there but it is not one I would have done. It seems very short-sighted.

My game-plan for Khan would be to allow him to start fast like he normally does. Hopefully, cutting Canelo which he is susceptible to, and then getting on his bike. Frustrate Canelo.

If he stands stationary or clenches too much, Canelo is going to work the body on the inside, which will be disastrous.

I personally haven't brought in to the Canelo hype. He's world class, no doubt but he isn't the next Chavez Snr or even close and is definitely beatable. But he has solid fundamentals and good generalship. He can be plodding at times at that is what Khan has to take advantage of but I don't think he has what it takes, nor the team to prepare him for it.

My gut feeling is he isn't going in to win but to put up a decent showing and take his retirement fund.

Canelo is huge money. In fact, after Pac retires in April, Canelo becomes the biggest draw in boxing.

This fight will generate numbers that would dwarf a Brook fight. Canelo brings in the Hispanic dollar from the States and Khan the British pound. There will be big PPV numbers on both sides of the Atlantic.

Financially, it makes sense because he can generate decent numbers against Brook afterwards but as a contest it won't be the same. If he is badly beaten and knocked out, he can probably do a 40-60 split with Brook.

However, a bad beating and yo-yoing in weight could have a drastic effect on him.

Khan's handlers have taken the biggest money fight out there but it is not one I would have done. It seems very short-sighted.

My game-plan for Khan would be to allow him to start fast like he normally does. Hopefully, cutting Canelo which he is susceptible to, and then getting on his bike. Frustrate Canelo.

If he stands stationary or clenches too much, Canelo is going to work the body on the inside, which will be disastrous.

I personally haven't brought in to the Canelo hype. He's world class, no doubt but he isn't the next Chavez Snr or even close and is definitely beatable. But he has solid fundamentals and good generalship. He can be plodding at times at that is what Khan has to take advantage of but I don't think he has what it takes, nor the team to prepare him for it.

My gut feeling is he isn't going in to win but to put up a decent showing and take his retirement fund.

I see where you are coming from now so definitely agree, the only thing which made me unsure about which fight would be more lucrative would be the huge gate Wembley arena does and add that to the sky PPV numbers and that's a lot of money in the pot.

The thing is am giving Khan no chance at all and it mainly has a lot to do with him jumping up two weight classes, we can't comment on whether or not it would have positive effect on his boxing. If Khan was killing himself making the welterweight limit then perhaps this move up in weight will do him good, in that case I wouldn't have him as this huge underdog going into the fight but someone with a fighting chance who'd have the potential to upset Canelo based on his speed, movement and jab (which has more puff in it thanks to moving up)

I agree! finally someone in this thread isn't jumping on the bandwagon! the guy struggled against Lara (arguably lost) and was out classed on every level against Floyd when he was supposed to be the "one" even maidana put on a better performance. But he is a very good fighter and I'd put him in the top 10 P4P ranking. Khan will have to hit and run, he doesn't have the chin to fight like a mexican so I hope he doesn't go all macho like an idiot.

It will be the Mexican holiday and a huge payday, so he took the most lucrative option, if he wins, he will be on another level, if he takes it to 12th round and loses, he will still probably be happy, if he gets knocked out, there wont be as much damage as his previous losses. He will still get huge paydays from the Brook fight and you never know maybe Mayweather comes out of retirement for one last fight. So Khan is looking to end his career it seems by taking the financial route.

I remember an interview back in he day, he said he planned to retire early before he reaches 30, but the Garcia lost put him off track.

Khan in the biggest fight of the year, Brook fighting some bum in his car park in Sheffield :))

Massive risk for Khan but at least we don't hear Eddie/Brook mouthing off for a while. Massive eggs on their face moment.

Fight makes sense for Khan

Huge payday and even when he loses, the excuses will be he was a bigger guy, wasn't fighting at the right division.

And it still keeps Khan in the radar at WW whereas if he took a fight with Garcia, Thurman or Brook and he lost, he'd be finished

Canelo via TKO midway

I can understand why Khan took the fight even if I don't agree with it. Yes he could fight Brook and that would bring in big money as well, but a win over Brook doesn't offer instant worldwide glory like a win over Canelo would. If he lost to Brook he might never get this opportunity again. It's a huge gamble but I can understand why he's taking it.

I can understand why Khan took the fight even if I don't agree with it. Yes he could fight Brook and that would bring in big money as well, but a win over Brook doesn't offer instant worldwide glory like a win over Canelo would. If he lost to Brook he might never get this opportunity again. It's a huge gamble but I can understand why he's taking it.

Financially it's a no brainer.

Even if he suffers a devastating loss he can still make a tidy sum being on the underside of the purse split against Brook in years time.

Even if he suffers a devastating loss he can still make a tidy sum being on the underside of the purse split against Brook in years time.

I don't think he'd be on the underside of a purse split against Brook imo Khan is the bigger draw and even in defeat he'd bring more money to the table. Brook does himself no favours either by facing cans all the time.

Fight makes sense for Khan

Huge payday and even when he loses, the excuses will be he was a bigger guy, wasn't fighting at the right division.

And it still keeps Khan in the radar at WW whereas if he took a fight with Garcia, Thurman or Brook and he lost, he'd be finished

Canelo via TKO midway

The fight certainly makes sense in terms of how lucrative the bout will be and the reduced risk of Khan's stock taking a hit given that he'll be a huge underdog. But it is still an incredibly dangerous fight, boxing is not an easy sport and when you walk through those ropes you risk everything. Khan making the jump at a weight he has never been tested against an opponent which will outmatch him on almost every level is insane. The Brook bout does not involve the same level of risk to his health and offers a great financial reward. But like many have suggested, this could be his final fight and should he return the Brook fight will always be there. But he is risking it all for glory which he may regret later. Very dangerous stuff.

I don't think he'd be on the underside of a purse split against Brook imo Khan is the bigger draw and even in defeat he'd bring more money to the table. Brook does himself no favours either by facing cans all the time.

If Khan suffers a devastating loss it will effect his pulling power. Unless, he re-establishes himself, he will need Brook more than Brook will need him. Khan's standing has dropped over the years even amongst his British Pakistani base and a devastating loss will hit it further.

Rumour has it that Hearn will need to bring in the winner for Bradley-Pac to keep his Wembley and Sky PPV date. If Brook loses then Khan becomes the upside.

Khan in the biggest fight of the year, Brook fighting some bum in his car park in Sheffield :))

Massive risk for Khan but at least we don't hear Eddie/Brook mouthing off for a while. Massive eggs on their face moment.

:)))

Kell Brook is sad, she thought Amir was going to see her.

kelly-brook-films-scenes-on-the-set-of-her-latest-film-taking-stock-E35JK8.jpg

They are full of crap matchroom, Khan was open to fighting Brook but terms were ridiculous. Team Khan had approached Cotto to fight him but Roach refused to take the fight. Golden Boy and Oscar came to Khan with the Canelo fight and it was accepted.

:)))

Kell Brook is sad, she thought Amir was going to see her.

kelly-brook-films-scenes-on-the-set-of-her-latest-film-taking-stock-E35JK8.jpg

They are full of crap matchroom, Khan was open to fighting Brook but terms were ridiculous. Team Khan had approached Cotto to fight him but Roach refused to take the fight. Golden Boy and Oscar came to Khan with the Canelo fight and it was accepted.

If this is true then it reaffirms my suspicion that they are cashing out now that Pac and Mayweather fights have no chance of happening.

If Khan suffers a devastating loss it will effect his pulling power. Unless, he re-establishes himself, he will need Brook more than Brook will need him. Khan's standing has dropped over the years even amongst his British Pakistani base and a devastating loss will hit it further.

Rumour has it that Hearn will need to bring in the winner for Bradley-Pac to keep his Wembley and Sky PPV date. If Brook loses then Khan becomes the upside.

While there is a big portion of the British Pak base who despise him they still watch his fights, his pull with that fanbase has been consistent throughout the years and he appeals to those of Pak origin in American to. Rarely is involved in a dull fight and that appeals to boxing fans in general and the casuals. But if we forget all that, promoters will always take a low risk high reward fight where they take on a name who despite losing elevate their stock by getting the rub from a high profile opponent because they get their name out there. Mosely got to fight Manny after losing to Floyd and Algerie got to fight Khan after losing to Manny on PPV.

Having said that, it's highly unlikely Khan jumps in the the ring with Brook straight after getting KO'd he'd rebuild again if his heart is still in the sport.

And now that Khan has taken on such a challenge there is going to be pressure on hearn to find a credible opponent for Brook. Agree, they have to nail Bradley or Pac. See even if Bradley loses to Pac, he'd get the bigger split should he face Brook.

If this is true then it reaffirms my suspicion that they are cashing out now that Pac and Mayweather fights have no chance of happening.

Freddi Roach had said that in an interview after the announce of Khan/Canelo, you're probably right. I've felt the same way for a long time, Khan has always wanted to retire young but Garcia set him back. Roach said that stylistically Khan wouldn't be good for Cotto and he'd make him look awful so he said no just before GBP offered Canelo to team Khan

That's the part I can't come to terms with. Usually Khan would have trouble against a puncher who is the same size, but now he's stepping into the ring against a top champion who is going to be much bigger and fighting at his natural weight. Does Khan seriously think he will be able to dance out of the way for 12 rounds? I think deep down he must realise that's not going to happen and he's just taking the shot while it's there.

That's the part I can't come to terms with. Usually Khan would have trouble against a puncher who is the same size, but now he's stepping into the ring against a top champion who is going to be much bigger and fighting at his natural weight. Does Khan seriously think he will be able to dance out of the way for 12 rounds? I think deep down he must realise that's not going to happen and he's just taking the shot while it's there.

The other issue is that it will be his debut at 155, we've not seen him at that weight before and can not comment on whether the move up will benefit him. His natural weight is around 160 odd and there is a possibility that he may have been killing himself to get to 147 so don't know if the move up will effect him positively this time round. Factoring in all these equations one ought to think that the move up will hinder his ability even further because moving to 147 had made him ineffective previously given that the power he had at 140 was missing at 147. Either his team know something we don't or it's lottery fight with a shot at glory.

Khan can try and dance away for 12 rounds but he'll need Power to keep Canelo at bay, the same Canelo who was walking through Cotto's best shots.

If Khan was fighting Canelo at a lower weight class I'd give him more of a chance but the odds are stacked heavily against him at 155.

Last edited:
This is simply a rocky balboa fight. Win or lose khan will now go down as a brave fighter. All he has to do is last 12 rounds and not get knocked out. Brits love an underdog so should raise his profile either way.

If he wins he'll be a legend. If he loses well it increase his credentials for two final fights before he retires.

Brook just doesn't have the heart khan has. Should continue fighting bums and mouthing off..

[MENTION=137238]Anchorman[/MENTION] your thoughts on Khan taking on your favourite Canelo :))

This is simply a rocky balboa fight. Win or lose khan will now go down as a brave fighter. All he has to do is last 12 rounds and not get knocked out. Brits love an underdog so should raise his profile either way.

If he wins he'll be a legend. If he loses well it increase his credentials for two final fights before he retires.

Brook just doesn't have the heart khan has. Should continue fighting bums and mouthing off..

Could be true, Matchroom promoted Carl Froch to so we can't blame Eddie Hearn. Froch was an absolute warrior; straight after winning the title he challenged himself and was rewarded for his bravery many a time. These are the names Froch got in the ring with after defeating Pascal; Jermain Taylor, Andre Direll, Kessler, Abraham

Khan after becoming champ by beating Kotelnik; Salita, Paulie Malignagi, Marcos Maidana, Judah

Kell Brook after beating Porter; Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin and Kevin Bizier.

I put it down to Kell being overly protected at first and I never understood why because he is very good (surely beating porter must have given him confidence to), so it could be a lack of courage.

[MENTION=137238]Anchorman[/MENTION] your thoughts on Khan taking on your favourite Canelo :))

I was just trying to find the time to come to this thread. :))

I went to my university yesterday and as soon as I entered my friend told me that Khan had just announced his next fight and that I wouldn't be able to guess who. After failing to guess, he informed me that he'll be fighting Canelo and I'm not kidding, it took 30 minutes to sink in. :))

I can't stress enough what a ballsy move this is by Khan. People will say this is his biggest payday but still, it takes a lot of guts to go into a fight where you know the most likely outcome is that you will be lying on the canvas, staring at the lights.

As you said, we've never seen Khan at this weight and we can assume that he will be knocked around. I'd give him a 10% chance if I'm being generous. Canelo is one of my favorites, you're right as I've followed his career right from the beginning. As much I love him though, I'll be supporting Khan in this fight so he can pull off what I would consider the biggest upset of the past decade while Brook is fighting in a carpark against a bum.

Canelo by KO in 4 though. :)))

I was just trying to find the time to come to this thread. :))

I went to my university yesterday and as soon as I entered my friend told me that Khan had just announced his next fight and that I wouldn't be able to guess who. After failing to guess, he informed me that he'll be fighting Canelo and I'm not kidding, it took 30 minutes to sink in. :))

I can't stress enough what a ballsy move this is by Khan. People will say this is his biggest payday but still, it takes a lot of guts to go into a fight where you know the most likely outcome is that you will be lying on the canvas, staring at the lights.

As you said, we've never seen Khan at this weight and we can assume that he will be knocked around. I'd give him a 10% chance if I'm being generous. Canelo is one of my favorites, you're right as I've followed his career right from the beginning. As much I love him though, I'll be supporting Khan in this fight so he can pull off what I would consider the biggest upset of the past decade while Brook is fighting in a carpark against a bum.

Canelo by KO in 4 though. :)))

It's a huge mismatch but an intriguing fight which will be a dream contest for casuals especially. Oscar reckons it will do a million buys, I doubt that though :)) Expect Khan to get the biggest pay day of his career though. It is an incredibly ballsy move and it's not just about the money, he's going for glory.

For me Khan's heart has never been in question, he's probably one of the most courageous British fighters I've ever seen. People also don't realise how tough the sport of boxing is, the squared circle is a place where you could legally get killed by another man. Even Kell Brook took a moment to wish Khan well, he hoped he doesn't get too badly hurt. Am genuinely concerned for Khans health to beyond all the haters who obviously want to see him get knocked out, a very very dangerous fight on all levels for him.

Even as Canelo's fan you got to be disappointed from his perspective for taking this fight when he's supposed to be preparing for GGG. Canelo is someone who is very good and I'd put him in the top P4P 10 but the guy is overly hyped, I expected a better performance against Floyd given how he was built up as the one to break the streak and you can make a case for him losing against Lara to while the judges scores against Cotto never quiet told the whole story as far as alvarez performance was concerned. There are fans now who are criticising Khan for receiving a WBC title shot at 155 when Canelo has been defending the belt at that weight for his recent fights, it also doesn't suggest he'll be stepping in the ring with GGG any time soon.

However, this might be a mismatch but it's an exciting mismatch and I expect the fight to be entertaining. Khan is pretty much moving up two weight classes when you put everything into perspective and he lacked power at 147. He has also changed his fighting style and we've only seen that hinder his ability even further so your prediction is highly likely.

It's a huge mismatch but an intriguing fight which will be a dream contest for casuals especially. Oscar reckons it will do a million buys, I doubt that though :)) Expect Khan to get the biggest pay day of his career though. It is an incredibly ballsy move and it's not just about the money, he's going for glory.

For me Khan's heart has never been in question, he's probably one of the most courageous British fighters I've ever seen. People also don't realise how tough the sport of boxing is, the squared circle is a place where you could legally get killed by another man. Even Kell Brook took a moment to wish Khan well, he hoped he doesn't get too badly hurt. Am genuinely concerned for Khans health to beyond all the haters who obviously want to see him get knocked out, a very very dangerous fight on all levels for him.

Even as Canelo's fan you got to be disappointed from his perspective for taking this fight when he's supposed to be preparing for GGG. Canelo is someone who is very good and I'd put him in the top P4P 10 but the guy is overly hyped, I expected a better performance against Floyd given how he was built up as the one to break the streak and you can make a case for him losing against Lara to while the judges scores against Cotto never quiet told the whole story as far as alvarez performance was concerned. There are fans now who are criticising Khan for receiving a WBC title shot at 155 when Canelo has been defending the belt at that weight for his recent fights, it also doesn't suggest he'll be stepping in the ring with GGG any time soon.

However, this might be a mismatch but it's an exciting mismatch and I expect the fight to be entertaining. Khan is pretty much moving up two weight classes when you put everything into perspective and he lacked power at 147. He has also changed his fighting style and we've only seen that hinder his ability even further so your prediction is highly likely.

You can bash Canelo for taking the Khan fight and not preparing for GGG, but GGG is fighting Wade who's pretty much the definition of a can.

At least, Khan is a name and a champion in his weight class.

GGG vs Canelo is a fight that will happen. It's inevitable. Just like Brook vs Khan. You would think after waiting for nearly a decade to see MayPac, boxing fans would learn to be more patient but no.

Brook ducking Khan.

Khan ducking Brook.

Canelo ducking GGG.

GGG ducking Ward.

Relax guys. It's all a business. This isn't football. :))

You can bash Canelo for taking the Khan fight and not preparing for GGG, but GGG is fighting Wade who's pretty much the definition of a can.

At least, Khan is a name and a champion in his weight class.

GGG vs Canelo is a fight that will happen. It's inevitable. Just like Brook vs Khan. You would think after waiting for nearly a decade to see MayPac, boxing fans would learn to be more patient but no.

Brook ducking Khan.

Khan ducking Brook.

Canelo ducking GGG.

GGG ducking Ward.

Relax guys. It's all a business. This isn't football. :))

It's not GGG's fault no one has the balls to step in the ring with him but am not going to underrate or overrate him because while I respect his ability, we need to see the extent of his prowess against opponents of a world/elite level quality but he can only dispatch what they put before him and he hasn't ducked anyone but it's the other way round; he's the most avoided fighter in boxing right now.

We waited a decade to see May/Pac and it was an absolute joke, Manny was past his prime and fighting with an injured shoulder. I don't want to wait for 6 years, I want to see boxers fight in the prime of their careers at their best.

Here's the thing, if Canelo will fight GGG one ought to expect him to be at his absolute best right? you would agree to that Anchorman wouldn't you? so how does one justify him preparing for this beast in Triple G at 160 by holding and defending an MW belt at 155-157? Not only that he's going to prepare for this beast in GGG against a 140 fighter who struggled at 147 (never was champion at that weight and he lacked power moving up, his boxing ability was hindered as well), the same 140 fighter who has a notoriously fragile chin. Khan will technically be fighting a light heavyweight given that Canelo will rehydrate around 175. Don't get me wrong financially it makes great sense!

Khan by taking on Canelo has not ducked Brook and that fight ought to happen I have no doubt there; the situation is different in comparison to Canelo/GGG.

GGG has not ducked Ward and Andre isn't in his division either, Andre has moved up to LHW and will be taking on the dangerous Kovalev by the end of the year.

And I know you're a huge fan of Canelo but you're an even bigger fan of UFC, I'd have thought you'd understand me better :( you see boxing became a business when guys like Canelo and Floyd lost their pair of balls :yk (This is one of the reasons why I hate Floyd so much, he's like Afridi in terms of how he has damaged future generations; most will follow Floyd's template to success unfortunately or as miandadrules, you get throw back fighters like Froch every now and then the real men who care for legacy as well). At least in the UFC there is no ducking and the best fight the best, how would you feel if CM Punk was taking on Chris Weidman? CM Punk's a name to and a former champion to :afridi Am just putting into perspective what Amir is as an opponent for Canelo, the overrated Canelo! the Canelo who arguably lost to Trout/Lara, drew with Cotto and was made to look like an amateur by Floyd hehehehe.

It's not GGG's fault no one has the balls to step in the ring with him but am not going to underrate or overrate him because while I respect his ability, we need to see the extent of his prowess against opponents of a world/elite level quality but he can only dispatch what they put before him and he hasn't ducked anyone but it's the other way round; he's the most avoided fighter in boxing right now.

We waited a decade to see May/Pac and it was an absolute joke, Manny was past his prime and fighting with an injured shoulder. I don't want to wait for 6 years, I want to see boxers fight in the prime of their careers at their best.

Here's the thing, if Canelo will fight GGG one ought to expect him to be at his absolute best right? you would agree to that Anchorman wouldn't you? so how does one justify him preparing for this beast in Triple G at 160 by holding and defending an MW belt at 155-157? Not only that he's going to prepare for this beast in GGG against a 140 fighter who struggled at 147 (never was champion at that weight and he lacked power moving up, his boxing ability was hindered as well), the same 140 fighter who has a notoriously fragile chin. Khan will technically be fighting a light heavyweight given that Canelo will rehydrate around 175. Don't get me wrong financially it makes great sense!

Khan by taking on Canelo has not ducked Brook and that fight ought to happen I have no doubt there; the situation is different in comparison to Canelo/GGG.

GGG has not ducked Ward and Andre isn't in his division either, Andre has moved up to LHW and will be taking on the dangerous Kovalev by the end of the year.

And I know you're a huge fan of Canelo but you're an even bigger fan of UFC, I'd have thought you'd understand me better :( you see boxing became a business when guys like Canelo and Floyd lost their pair of balls :yk (This is one of the reasons why I hate Floyd so much, he's like Afridi in terms of how he has damaged future generations; most will follow Floyd's template to success unfortunately or as miandadrules, you get throw back fighters like Froch every now and then the real men who care for legacy as well). At least in the UFC there is no ducking and the best fight the best, how would you feel if CM Punk was taking on Chris Weidman? CM Punk's a name to and a former champion to :afridi Am just putting into perspective what Amir is as an opponent for Canelo, the overrated Canelo! the Canelo who arguably lost to Trout/Lara, drew with Cotto and was made to look like an amateur by Floyd hehehehe.

I didn't actually mean to imply that Amir/GGG are ducking Brook/Ward. It was just an example of how people always find ways to discredit certain boxers. You're talking as if I'm a Canelo ****** but I'm far from that. After Floyd retired, Canelo by default became one of the few fighters I cared about. If I loved him so much, I wouldn't root against him in this fight.

:))) at the CM Punk/Weidman comparison. Listen, I completely get where you're coming from when you talk about fighters fighting each other in their prime and it's highly frustrating to wait for so long for fights that should happen earlier.

See, the thing is, you talk about me being a big UFC fan and actually that's a major reason why I'm a bit more patient than others when it comes to superfights. In boxing, you have 4-5 separating weight classes while in MMA, you have at least a 10lb difference so superfights are even rarer. For years, we waited for GSP/Silva, Pettis/Aldo, Jones/Silva - countless other examples where the fights didn't materialize. But then there were instances when BJ Penn went up a weight class and won the welterweight title. Those instances are very rare though so maybe that's why I've become more patient. However, its so refreshing to see a guy like McGregor come along and say **** weight-classes, I'm gonna be a three division champion!

That's the thing though. With boxing, its just a matter of a few pounds and people pull their hair out at why more "superfights" don't happen so I can completely understand why you're so ticked off. Boxing is more of a business than a sport these days which is sad to see.

I didn't actually mean to imply that Amir/GGG are ducking Brook/Ward. It was just an example of how people always find ways to discredit certain boxers. You're talking as if I'm a Canelo ****** but I'm far from that. After Floyd retired, Canelo by default became one of the few fighters I cared about. If I loved him so much, I wouldn't root against him in this fight.

:))) at the CM Punk/Weidman comparison. Listen, I completely get where you're coming from when you talk about fighters fighting each other in their prime and it's highly frustrating to wait for so long for fights that should happen earlier.

See, the thing is, you talk about me being a big UFC fan and actually that's a major reason why I'm a bit more patient than others when it comes to superfights. In boxing, you have 4-5 separating weight classes while in MMA, you have at least a 10lb difference so superfights are even rarer. For years, we waited for GSP/Silva, Pettis/Aldo, Jones/Silva - countless other examples where the fights didn't materialize. But then there were instances when BJ Penn went up a weight class and won the welterweight title. Those instances are very rare though so maybe that's why I've become more patient. However, its so refreshing to see a guy like McGregor come along and say **** weight-classes, I'm gonna be a three division champion!

That's the thing though. With boxing, its just a matter of a few pounds and people pull their hair out at why more "superfights" don't happen so I can completely understand why you're so ticked off. Boxing is more of a business than a sport these days which is sad to see.

Thing is though when it comes to the UFC if a contender like a Mcgregor emerges, it's only inevitable before the champion has to defend his title; there's are no two ways about it. Aldo would never have the option to duck Mcgregor and fight a bum in the car park like Kell :))) love that refference looks like we're going to make it a thing in this thread nor could he fight a no no dan. Holly Holms a champion who is fresh of a stunning victory over Ronda will be making her 1st defence against the no.1 contender Miesha Tate!! Sure Dana can pull a few strings and exercise leeway for certain fighters but in the end, even he can't stop the inevitable. He had been delaying Tate's title shot but when she's putting in the performances beating the best around her in the division she became the no.1 contender and it was only a matter of time before she got her shot at the title even if Dana is the one who has the final say, he's a very very smart promoter who knows how to build anticipation though. But rarely will you find instances where two of the best in a certain weight class don't fight each other or avoid each other.

Anyway it's an intriguing fight, as a fan of Khan it's going to be the biggest fight of his career amateur or pro. He's going to be in there fighting for his life on May the 7th, make dua for his health brothers. Imagine the fight was in Pakistan and Khan doing the rope a dope before knocking out Canelo; then Anchorman runs into the ring and carries him out the arena :))) I got a feeling Khan will fight in Pakistan or UAE once before he retires, he loves Pakistani's from Pak so much because they love him to. In Britain he is a bigger heel then David Cameron :)))

You heard who Punk is scheduled to fight? I have never heard of those jobbers, dana wants him to fight at UFC 199 rather then 200, I think it's another brilliant move to test Punks drawing power because UFC 200 is going to sell itself tbh

Last edited:

I'm sure khan can pile on the pounds if he wants to
He's not the feather weight he was when he first started

It's the time out the ring that concerns me
He will be very ring rusty

I'm sure khan can pile on the pounds if he wants to
He's not the feather weight he was when he first started

It's the time out the ring that concerns me
He will be very ring rusty

He'll make the weight fine but we know little of what his effectiveness will be at that weight but him moving from 140 to 147 hindered his boxing ability as a whole, the change in style didn't help but moving up the power did not carry through and there was no puff in his punches but the speed remained. The speed is his best asset but to keep Alvarez at bay he needs to hurt him or Canelo will just walk through everything and catch him eventually. Also, he is giving away a huge size advantage given the weight Canelo will rehydrate to. Khan will be making his debut at MW and he'll be jumping almost two weight classes.

The rust is another issue, he has everything stacked against him. The only thing we can say in terms of the positives is that he's going to be the quickest fighter Canelo has ever fought, Khan moves well to I guess

Last edited:
He'll make the weight fine but we know little of what his effectiveness will be at that weight but him moving from 140 to 147 hindered his boxing ability as a whole, the change in style didn't help but moving up the power did not carry through and there was no puff in his punches but the speed remained. The speed is his best asset but to keep Alvarez at bay he needs to hurt him or Canelo will just walk through everything and catch him eventually. Also, he is giving away a huge size advantage given the weight Canelo will rehydrate to. Khan will be making his debut at MW and he'll be jumping almost two weight classes.

The rust is another issue, he has everything stacked against him. The only thing we can say in terms of the positives is that he's going to be the quickest fighter Canelo has ever fought, Khan moves well to I guess

Canelo is due to fight again in November so perhaps he is seeing it as a tune-up

Canelo is due to fight again in November so perhaps he is seeing it as a tune-up

Probably :)) financially it's a lucrative bout for both. Canelo will receive one of the biggest pay-days of his career and Amir may get the biggest of his career. Do you think the bout will get 1 million buys? that's what Oscar thinks

Probably :)) financially it's a lucrative bout for both. Canelo will receive one of the biggest pay-days of his career and Amir may get the biggest of his career. Do you think the bout will get 1 million buys? that's what Oscar thinks

Not sure how big of a sell Amir is in the states but it might be bigger than pacquiao-Bradley

Not sure how big of a sell Amir is in the states but it might be bigger than pacquiao-Bradley

I agree with that, there is little interest in Manny/Bradley and Arum clearly underestimated Khans value. Khan is a decent draw in America and as usual appeals to the Pakistanis there quiet a bit but what must have hurt is stock is the inactivity and lack of marquee fight at 147 despite the brilliant performance against Alexander. After the announcement of this fight though he has got people excited again and during his run at 140 he was involved in some very exciting fights in America so that will count for something. I think at the very least it will do 500-600K buys. Not sure how we're going to watch it in the UK, probably for free on sky sports

I agree with that, there is little interest in Manny/Bradley and Arum clearly underestimated Khans value. Khan is a decent draw in America and as usual appeals to the Pakistanis there quiet a bit but what must have hurt is stock is the inactivity and lack of marquee fight at 147 despite the brilliant performance against Alexander. After the announcement of this fight though he has got people excited again and during his run at 140 he was involved in some very exciting fights in America so that will count for something. I think at the very least it will do 500-600K buys. Not sure how we're going to watch it in the UK, probably for free on sky sports

His wife is from the states too so probably helps too

I've not watched much of canelo but I remember him being massively hyped before that Mayweather fight

His wife is from the states too so probably helps too

I've not watched much of canelo but I remember him being massively hyped before that Mayweather fight

Yeah she's from NYC and Khan is very popular in that city. He was ultra hyped as the guy who will defeat Mayweather and take away his 0 but on the night looked like an amateur. It was a similar fight to Khan v Alexander. Canelo was too static and his footwork isn't that great, was easy for Floyd to pick him off; same happened to Canelo against Trout and Lara

[MENTION=16]Amjid Javed[/MENTION] Chris Martin offers Joshua a chance to fight for his world title in April, if it were to happen in that month who's your winner? I've not seen much of Martin. Also, I doubt Hearn will take the fight but this maybe their only chance because Martin may avoid Joshua when he has some more experience. I'd take the gamble.

Back