CB Series | 5th match | India v Sri Lanka | Adelaide | 14 Feb, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhaijaan

Hall of Famer
Runs
Post of the Week
India squad
MS Dhoni*†, R Ashwin, G Gambhir, RA Jadeja, Z Khan, V Kohli, P Kumar, PA Patel†, IK Pathan, SK Raina, V Sehwag, R Sharma, RG Sharma, SR Tendulkar, MK Tiwary, R Vinay Kumar, U Yadav

Sri Lanka squad
DPMD Jayawardene*, AD Mathews, LD Chandimal†, TM Dilshan, HMRKB Herath, KMDN Kulasekara, MF Maharoof, SL Malinga, NLTC Perera, KTGD Prasad, KC Sangakkara†, SMSM Senanayake, WU Tharanga, HDRL Thirimanne, UWMBCA Welegedara

Hoping Tendulkar gets selected this time. Half the excitement ends without him :sachin

^ Would be odd given the way they have been performing recently. Expecting a close contest.

200th ODI for Dhoni. In just 6 years, good going :14:

I am just happy to see Irfan back..cant wait to see him in the field and bowl!!!!!

^ I am not too excited about his bowling, he was rubbish in IPL and got thrashed pretty bad and Lankans will find him easy to deal with. He needs to get his mojo back and also pace :akhtar

I think Irfan was actually slower than Vinay Kumar

^ I am not too excited about his bowling, he was rubbish in IPL and got thrashed pretty bad and Lankans will find him easy to deal with. He needs to get his mojo back and also pace :akhtar

I think Irfan was actually slower than Vinay Kumar

Vinay Kumar in this CB series has been bowling almost close to 140's regularly and bowling great line and length...he is been much better bowler in this ODI series so far!!!

I do not remember Irfan much from ipl...from what I heard he did well in Ranji and got his swing back...I hope he does well...Irfan in 2003/2004 was something else....I still cannot understand why his career and his bowling turned the way it did in the following years...

Last edited:
Would have an eye on Irfan's performance today. I hope he still has it.

Vinay bowling at 140 wow! That's pretty impressive, he was bowling at 120 in the Test, I just saw the six that Warner hit him on Perth and felt it for him, was kind of embarrassing to hit him right over his head in one of the fastest pitch. Haven't been following the Odi series but good stuff Vinay!

Irfan Pathan should come back in the Test team, he's still miles better than overrated Ishant Sharma, compare averages

Pathan getting in mood, good swing there. Almost got Sanga's edge

Once again good line, targetting an lbw or an outside edge from Sanga :butt

That was asking to be hit, poor delivery from Vinay :4

Swing and a miss, caught him by surprise there through sheer pace. :)))

Well finals is already decided, India vs Australia, Srilanka are a good team but the players have been treated very poorly by Srilankan Board, not playing them is bad :ibutt

Srilanka will play like champions once board starts paying them

Electrifying fielding from the youngsters. Raina wow :14:

Massive change of pace :)))

Umesh Yadav setting it on fire with 145 kph+ deliveries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back