CB Series | 5th match | India v Sri Lanka | Adelaide | 14 Feb, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a :4

Mathews has to hit many more to get them to a good score here.

237 is tricky score, batting 4th time on this pitch. (Same pitch from last game)

So it'll be tough unless we get off to a good start.

Chasing 6+ rpo in last 10 overs wont be easy with Malinga.

49.1 vinay kumar to nuwan kulasekara, no run, slowest delivery from vinay kumar, nuwan kulasekara was completely foxed by the delivery and misses it, the speed on that delivery was 94kmph

:13::13:

Still India have some good batting to come up, SL need to keep picking wickets here to make a match out of this.

when tendulkar get his 100 ?????
can anyone tell me ?????????????????????

SL lack wicket taking options here , except Malinga no one can be relied to pick wickets.

@Velu : do not worry India will win, enough Batting , not prone to collapse like Pakistan.

Kohli has gone past 3000 ODI runs. He is the 4th fastest (75 innings) to get to the landmark, after Viv Richards (69), Greenidge(72) and Gary Kirsten (72).

info

19.1 herath to gambhir, no run, a huge huge appeal for lbw but gambhir is showing his bat! Not sure he can do that, but he survives! And guess what, i don't think it hit the bat, so gambhir's tactics has worked! well bowled though, gambhir fires in the arm ball very full and straight, gambhir tries to work it across the line and misses, the umpire also reckons that he got some bat on it but he didn't.. Lucky to survive that one!

:91:

SL selectors need to find some better bowlers , this has been poor bowling effort again.

whenever GG plays inside-out shot i feel that he will be out :(

Thur.... Pathetic batting. India should lose. Doesn't deserve to be win.

i think india doing well in ODIs in australia is not good for our cricket :|

people might forget our whitewash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back