Congratulations to Marcus North the Destroyer

IAJ

T20I Star
Runs
Post of the Week
Kashif77 made a thread on Smith the destroyer, but look at this guy North.

Has so far taken 4 wickets in almost no time. Will he also get a 5-for here?

no mate we just tend to make bad bowlers like watson, north and haurtiz look like world beaters.

anyone can take 5 against pakistan!!
any player is out of form ..bring in front pakistan!! he will gain form!!!

any part time bowler can take 5 against pakistan!!
watson..north..hurtitz!! etc

Lol... it would be quite interesting if North has his name in the honours board

paul harris is also an ordinary spinner we gifted him 5wickets in an innings same is the case with herath

this australian bowling lineup is one of the weakest, i have seen in recent history...inexperienced attack constituting of a legspinner who has 26 first class wickets, 2 fast bowlers who have played less than 10 test matches and Mitchel Johnson who won't get into any Australian side of the last 30 years...

Seriously the Australian journalists are having an absolute laugh over this..gentle non threatening spin and look how it's crippled Pakistan.

Anyone would think Murali in his prime was bowling they way weve played north.

The fact Watson took a 5 for and north has a 4 for in this match shows how lame our batting has been!

God...of all ppl Watson and North have destroyed our batting line up

North

The Guy can barely bowl, HOW THE HELL CAN YOU LOOSE 4 WICKETS TO HIM. I bet hes going to get a 5 wicket haul. EVERY SINGLE TIME PAKISTAN COLLAPSE TO A PART TIME BOWLER WHYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYY :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Congratulations Marcus North

.. on a very well deserved :)D) five wicket haul, he actually didn't bowl that badly.

North and watson both get on honours Board at lords!

shameful stuff from Pakistan!

This is great news for India, when we play Aus in 2 months hopefully North will get a bowl and guys like Sehwag, Ghambir, SRT etc would accumulate a feast of runs :D...

Romali_rotti said:
This is great news for India, when we play Aus in 2 months hopefully North will get a bowl and guys like Sehwag, Ghambir, SRT etc would accumulate a feast of runs :D...

Hopefully North picks up an injury :D

Shame on Pakistan for giving 6 wickets to a guy who was throwing pies

I'm not joking, I'm a better bowler than North

Its amazing - just when you think Pak cant go any lower in terms of the mediocre bowlers we make look good, we prove everyone wrong

There needs to be a special thread dedicated to part-timers because we are going to have wayyyy too many Congrats threads for such occasions.

Hahahaha!!!

Hahaha!!! M.North, what have you done? when did u became murali? or is it only against us?? :pissed:

Pakis batting sux!!! North is not even a prt timer. How on earth he gets 6 wickets?? :)) :)) :14: :))) :pkflag

11 wickets to North and Watson says it all! Why do we keep on doing this? Can't be bothered to analyse it...it just beggars belief.

Especially frustruating because I stand by my assertion at the beginning of the game that this bowling attack, Hilfenhaus apart, is not up to much, especially away from home.

14 to Watson, North and Smith

Shameful, Absolutely Shameful

Romali_rotti said:
I dont live there anymore THANK GOD lol :))) ...

:( What am I going to tease you about now?

Back on North, well done to him but I saw the wickets on the highlights package. He aint any better than he has always been, Sunday afternoon spinner not international class.

Random Aussie said:
Back on North, well done to him but I saw the wickets on the highlights package. He aint any better than he has always been, Sunday afternoon spinner not international class.

To be fair on North, he was constantly pitching it on that rough.

:inti

Random Aussie said:
:( What am I going to tease you about now?

Yuvi ;-)

P.S. Apparently he will be playing tommorow...

Romali_rotti said:
Yuvi ;-)

P.S. Apparently he will be playing tommorow...

Oh that's right. India v Sri Lanka for the 80th time this year.

Great to see him back, I hope he stays for a long time in your team. :D

Random Aussie said:
Oh that's right. India v Sri Lanka for the 80th time this year.

Great to see him back, I hope he stays for a long time in your team. :D

Hope your wish never comes true...

What sort of a batting line up would allow itself to be bowled out by part-time bowlers and for runs next to nothing in an innings and expect to be retained for the next . they should all be sacked with the exception of one or two. Like Bob Willace said you cannot send boys to do the job of men. We brag about our sixteen seventeen year old who have talent nothing else and when the moment comes they dont know how to go about it and freez. And we start looking for another seventeen year old.

6 wickets to marcus north. they should hang there heads in shame. While our bowlers worked hard for their wickets, we just gifted ours, and that to part timers. The shot that both Akmal jnr and snr played were stupid.

Woah.

Joe Root and Moeen Ali are destroying Indian top order.

Dhawan was gifted a plumb lbw and all.

India's own Norths :p

Back