CT:England vs West Indies , 11th Match , Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera

That's the problem with believing the word of the fielder. It's all Dhoni's fault.

Lovely shot. I want England to win even more now. I'd hate Bravo to win MOM after what he did.

Geez that Yardy bloke is hopeless eh.

Well this commentating is truely awful. Fernando and Dujon dont know what is goin on between them.

Rob H said:
Well this commentating is truely awful. Fernando and Dujon dont know what is goin on between them.
Its been no better on PP today:)

Oxy said:
Its been no better on PP today:)
i kkkkkkkkkkkknnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooowwwwwwww whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu mmmmmmeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn

Pietersen controlling himself, only going after to bad balls and just nudging away the good balls for singles. Good to see he is adapting to the conditions and pitch.

evertonfan said:
About as hopeless as Watson.

LOL. Yardy doesn't even seem to know how to hold the bat properly. Is he really an allrounder?

OZGOD said:
LOL. Yardydoesn't even seem to know how to hold the bat properly. Is he really an allrounder?

LOL. Watson doesn't even seem to know how to hold the bat properly. Is he really an allrounder?

Works both ways mate.

Slashed for 4. Well played KP, about bloody time you played a decent innings for us too.

zushy_786 said:
Are you accusing pper's whinging and over reacting again ;-)
NO - as 150 posts have been deleted from the commentary thread today, you wont know what I mean...

Oxy said:
NO - as 150 posts have been deleted from the commentary thread today, you wont know what I mean...

150 posts?! Why?

Daryl Cullinan is a pretty decent commentator at least.

KP starting to cut loose. Target is very achievable if he sticks around for at least another five or six overs. He should be well set now.

What great flight and he's bowled him off stump. Lovely off spin bowling.

What an awful shot. I'm still backing Windies to win no matter what Pietersen does.

Time for Read's customary duck now.

Damn, I have a feeling KP is going to get out to another average bowler. This time Bravo will be his arch-destroyer.

Inswinging Yorker said:
ah why is post deleted?
At last - it responds.

As I have been unable to get your attention via PMs...

1. Read your PMs.
2. Act upon the PMs
3. Final Warning. Just look how eloquent the comments above you have been in this thread- and compare it with the one-word drivel you have posted here (as your stock delivery) since 1 o'clock. (all deleted BTW).

Last edited:
Argh, why do people keep dong thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss in their posts? It's damn annoying!

Lovely shot KP; Put Bravo back in his place.

Dear me, Read looks like a foal on rollerskates whenever he faces a delivery. Get Jones or Prior in there!

Inswinging Yorker said:
i think it is insulting of you to refer to me as "it"

kindly apologise to me
Actually I think it portrahs his superiority over you quite well.

Well in fairness to Oxy, he may not have known your gender so he couldn't exactky use he or she could he?

Chris Read is a poor batsman. Get him out of our side right now.

Inswinging Yorker said:
haaa got him nice goin

1) Who got who?

See my point - you are not telling me anything! (i.e. someone who is not watching the game)

Luck falling KP's way. Edged for a boundary.

I wouldn't say KP is in good touch really. He's been very scratchy in this innings.

Well shut my mouth, what a shot KP.

26 off 23 needed. And another 4 from a square drive!

need 30 from 24 balls @ 7.5

and Pietersen gets and inside edge for 4
need 26 now

evertonfan said:
I wouldn't say KP is in good touch really. He's been very scratchy in this innings.

Well shut my mouth, what a shot KP.

About as scratchy as Marto, eh. :))

Windies starting to feel the pressure - misfield!

Back