Day 4 Thread

the_game said:
Is it me, or is David Lloyd one funny son of a gun?

Bumble's brilliant. Loved it when he said "tremendous clip-ARGE through midwicket for four"

What a legend :11:

There are 64 overs left for the day. But light will be offered before these overs can be completed. I think the strategy should stay at the wicket if the light is offered. Do a Karachi on the England players. Although, that is only possible if we are in solid position, say 250/3 or 4 wickets down.

pacman said:
Whats it about ?

Basically comparing Willis and Harmison's test batting average. Colville was just ripping into Willis about his batting style and how he just had a good average only because it was boosted by not outs.

They talked non-stop for about ten minutes and Mohammed Akram was sat there silent for the whole thing. Then they showed Akram's batting average and Colville looked at it and said right away

"Let's move on shall we?" :)))

single down to 3rd man

Pak off the mark in this vital afternoon session

Malik caught driving through extra cover yet again

54/1

Silly shot by Malik after lunch good platform now though Hopefully Younis can havescore heavily now

Malik caught in the same area as last innings, albeit a less spectacular catch this time

Pak 54 for 1 (70 ahead)

Need another 230!

don't know yet shez.

time will tell

This is very good batting but it is too nerve wracking

sars_pal said:
younis seems in good knick

Well, he has been so far. Yes, got bogged down in the first inning s and seemed out of sorts, but Younis is class.

Flintoff is a very good bowler but used to be like Sami once upon a time.

Now, he's fitter and understands his strengths and the weaknesses of his opponents.

Sami doesn't seem to have a clue, most times.

Hair needs phainti treatment. Salman was perfectly fine.

Hair ............. ka he is now warning Salman for running on the pitch although he was fine. even Alooo-tt is saying its pretty harsh to me. Seems Afridi incident will have some consequences. who are the umpires in the 3rd test

Hair needs a slapping

Nafajafam....inshallah bro

i think the umpires have been apalling in this test.. he is just getting way overboard with the pitch protection.

It is Rudi and Hair!

The only thing worse than that would be Rudi and Bowden!

hmmm Hair knows that condition but he didn't know the one about players defending themselves against throws from the bowler...

Hash said:
It is Rudi and Hair!

The only thing worse than that would be Rudi and Bowden!

bowden is better than hair

Hair needs to be b**ch-slapped

you have forgotten how bad Bowden is!

Hair is terrible

Bowden is a disgrace to humanity

we will get our revenge on the cheat Bell

Rudi & Hair have that honour.

I have hated Hair ever since he never misses the chance to report brown people. Rudi - we all know his antics.

Hash said:
you have forgotten how bad Bowden is!

Hair is terrible

If Bowden is a disgrace to humanity what does that make Rudi? :16:

Pakistan will lead by 250 runs, Inshallah at close of play.

I am almost certain now, that the match will be drawn.

Bowden should concentrate more on umpiring and not silly antics...
anyway, quick single taken. 78-1 Pakistan

78 for 1 (94 ahead)

Butt not out 36
Younis not out 14

Keep going boys.

octavian said:
bowden is better than hair

Hair needs to be b**ch-slapped

Hair needs to do something about that pait. It gets bigger and bigger everytime i see it.

Back