England U19's v Pakistan U19's | Tri-Nation U19's Tournament | 15/12/2013 | Sharjah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khabri420

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Match starts shortly.

Pakistan Under-19s are undefeated and would like to continue their winning ways in this tournament.

Sami Aslam has a very good Lisa A average with a decent strike rate

Slow start by Pakistan

6/0 after 4.4 overs

Good Start from Pakistan UN-19

44/0 in first 10 Overs
Sami Aslam moves to 21 with Help of 2 Sixes

Pakistan Under-19s 89 for the lost of one wicket, Sami Aslam

Imam-ul-Haq(lhb) 21 runs with a strike rate of 91.66
Kamran Ghulam(rhb) 39 runs

Imam-ul-Haq has been quite consistent, previously he scored a ton (120) against England Under 19s

Sami aslam and Imam ul haq Both are Most Consistent Batsman,s in Current Pakistan UN-19 Team
Hope Both do well in Domestic Cricket To

Good to see Rafey Ahmad and Hasan Raza in team

Mohammad Umair,Nasir Afridi,Salman Saeed those players will join Pakistan team for ASIA Cup Un-19

Pakistan Under Pakistan U19's collapsing

4-127 Kamran Ghulam :out for 53 of 95 balls at a strike rate of 55.78

And now the captain departs without troubling the scores

5-127 Hasan Raza :out for a golden duck

i think This is 200 Runs Pitch
Karmat Ali/Zafar Gohar/Kamran ghulam Pakistani Spinners have Role to play Today

Yeah I reckon 200 will be a good target on this pitch, the spinners need to choke the opposition.
Low scoring totals are much more entertaining, I still remember the Anwar Ali spell against India in world cup.

Pakistan Under-19s 144/5 after 37.4 overs

Needs some quick boom boom runs boys

Pakistan Under-19s 154/5 after 39 overs

Saifullah Khan is at the crease with Saud Shakeel

Excellent batting between these two youngsters

Pakistan Under-19s 172/5 after 40.5 overs

*Saud Shakeel(lhb) 18 runs 23 balls
Saifullah Khan(rhb) 21 runs 25 balls

Sensible batting

But the captain didn't give him a chance to bowl the other day..did he??

Dont know why Sami Rate Kamran Spin Bowler better than Saud

Saud Shakeel taken 35 Wickets in 2012 Inter region UN-19 With bat and also score runs with Bat

This is Thread about Saud shakeel Search

Meanwhile Boom Boom Zafar is on Fire

20 runs on 4 Bowls 2 sixes 2 Fous From zafar

Pakistan Under-19s 241/8 (50.0 ov)

That is a very good score by Pakistan, I don't see England chasing this.

That was a good boom boom knock by Zafar Gohar for 25 runs with a strike of 277.77

Saud Shakeel 45 runs of 55 balls - not out
Kamran Ghulam 53 of 95 balls at a strike rate of 55.78
Imam ul Haq 41 runs of 68

Good batting, Saud played a good knock Sami and Imam chipped in. Zafar Gohar played a good finishing role. They will have to bowl well. Aftab will have to control his bowling and not be wayward. The spinners will have to choke the opposition and Zia will have to provide the wickets upfront.

Last edited:
Mohammad Aftab has Gone for Few runs in first 3 overs

Irfanullah Shah is better Option than Aftab for Up coming UN-19 World cup

Aftab is a good bowler but he leaks too much extras.

you are Spot on
he has Problem with his Line and Length

He will became Mature with Time need 2-3 Year,s in Domestic Cricket Thought

Zia has became Mature since last 2 year doing well in UN-19 Cricket

seen Zia bowl in T-20 Cup he Bolwed Slower Bowl/Bouncers etc

2012 UN-19 WC (Fast bowlers Ehsan,Zia,Hamza)

2014 UN-19 WC (Fast bowlers Aftab,Irfan,Salman)

Hopefully Aftab,Irfan and Salman also Prove themself in Domestic cricket like Ehsan and Co did :) Hope for best We have Pace talent at UN-19 Level

England have lost another wicket

England Under-19s 60/2 after 19 overs

Karamat Ali has picked up the wicket of Rob Jones

England Under-19s 80/2 after 22.4 overs

England Under-19s require another 162 runs with 8 wickets and 27.2 overs remaining

England Under-19s RR 3.52
Required RR 5.92

you are Spot on
he has Problem with his Line and Length

He will became Mature with Time need 2-3 Year,s in Domestic Cricket Thought

Zia has became Mature since last 2 year doing well in UN-19 Cricket

seen Zia bowl in T-20 Cup he Bolwed Slower Bowl/Bouncers etc

2012 UN-19 WC (Fast bowlers Ehsan,Zia,Hamza)

2014 UN-19 WC (Fast bowlers Aftab,Irfan,Salman)

Hopefully Aftab,Irfan and Salman also Prove themself in Domestic cricket like Ehsan and Co did :) Hope for best We have Pace talent at UN-19 Level

Yeah I agree Zia has really progressed in the last 2 years, do you think Ehsan is ready for intl cricket?.

Yeah I agree Zia has really progressed in the last 2 years, do you think Ehsan is ready for intl cricket?.

Ehsan is Ready for Test Cricket
as Bowling All rounder

He should play in Pakistan test team as 3rd pacer vs SL

not Ready yet for ODI Cricket i hope he improve his LIST-A Cricket and get spot for 2015 World cup

Best thing about Ehsan is he has Self Belief/Agression and he Think he can became Pakistani star Jab out Karte hai bhot Agression show karte hai Batsman ko

he was playing at UN-19 Level 2 year ago and he said i want to be Pakistani star and since that he is Working hard

He is hard working Crickter like Junaid khan With self Belief :)

Ehsan is Ready for Test Cricket
as Bowling All rounder

He should play in Pakistan test team as 3rd pacer vs SL

not Ready yet for ODI Cricket i hope he improve his LIST-A Cricket and get spot for 2015 World cup

Best thing about Ehsan is he has Self Belief/Agression and he Think he can became Pakistani star Jab out Karte hai bhot Agression show karte hai Batsman ko

he was playing at UN-19 Level 2 year ago and he said i want to be Pakistani star and since that he is Working hard

He is hard working Crickter like Junaid khan With self Belief :)

Good, I hope he continues to work hard and In Shaa Allah be a good bowler for Pakistan.

Mohammad Aftab needs to bowl better. He picks wickets but goes for plenty as well. Struggling with his control.

Pakistan have won comfortably.

The batting so far in thss series has been a worry, but the wickets are probably too slow, hence the struggles.

Good, I hope he continues to work hard and In Shaa Allah be a good bowler for Pakistan.

Mohammad Aftab needs to bowl better. He picks wickets but goes for plenty as well. Struggling with his control.

Aftab has Natural Swing But line and Length is Worry if he get Line and Length Right and Became Mature as Fast bowler he will be Great Bowler i Think he has Natural Ability to Take Wicket,s

Pakistan have won comfortably.

Yes We have Won Easily Will like to See 1 Change for Next match Irfan in for Kamrat

The batting so far in thss series has been a worry, but the wickets are probably too slow, hence the struggles.

Those Slow Wickets Not Helping Pakistani Style of Batsmanship

will like to see Fast Wickets made in UAE by PCB (Some how Plez Prodcue Wicket like Perth,Johburg :D :)

Aftab has Natural Swing But line and Length is Worry if he get Line and Length Right and Became Mature as Fast bowler he will be Great Bowler i Think he has Natural Ability to Take Wicket,s

Those Slow Wickets Not Helping Pakistani Style of Batsmanship

will like to see Fast Wickets made in UAE by PCB (Some how Plez Prodcue Wicket like Perth,Johburg :D :)

Aftab lacks control which if he can sort out he will be a good bowler because he is a genuine wicket taker. What pace are Zia and Aftab around?.

Aftab lacks control which if he can sort out he will be a good bowler because he is a genuine wicket taker. What pace are Zia and Aftab around?.

Zia 138-140kph and Not bad Pace at all For UN-19 Lad

Siad that 6 Month ago Aftab is Like Rahat Ali Genuine Wicket Taker but lack Control like Rahat

Aftab 128-134kph i think

Zia 138-140kph and Not bad Pace at all For UN-19 Lad

Siad that 6 Month ago Aftab is Like Rahat Ali Genuine Wicket Taker but lack Control like Rahat

Aftab 128-134kph i think

Zia will get more pace as he grows, Zia is the most exiciting prospect I believe.

Zia will get more pace as he grows, Zia is the most exiciting prospect I believe.

Irfan Shah with 6 Feet 5,6 Inch Height is also Exiciting Prospect

Salman Saeed is not bad at all this guy has amazing Figure in this Year Inter Region UN-19

He also did well with Bat

Zafar Gohar is a very exciting talent who is a genuine allrounder. With his spin and big hitting abilities he is Shahid Afridi's replacement after the WC. The only difference that he is a consistent bat.

Another great win. I will be extremely disappointed if we lose a single matches in this series

Irfan Shah with 6 Feet 5,6 Inch Height is also Exiciting Prospect

Salman Saeed is not bad at all this guy has amazing Figure in this Year Inter Region UN-19

He also did well with Bat

Yeah right. You was hyping Mohammad Aftab a while back as the new Amir, and once we saw how bad he was on TV you quickly changed your stance.

I think we need be careful when hyping some players.The BD coach said to me that he felt Zia Ul Haq was around 24+, he asked me for my opinion and i said i felt he was certainly over the age limit.

You are forgetting one thing that all these guys you are talking about also came from the under 19 teams.

I don't think any of them apart from Akmal played U19. Afridi debuted at 17 so I don't think he had the chance to play U19 to display his mediocrity to the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back