England v Australia | ICC Champions Trophy | 08/06/13 | England Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bail coming off on its own.

Ghosts in Edgbaston :zoni

Last edited:
No offense but beating England in England and SA in SA is more difficult. Ask India.

Not for you. Conditions in NZ are similar to what they are in Australia and South Africa.

We will see how many series you can win in Asia.

I am more afraid now these Ghosts of Edgbaston are gonna attack us on monday...

Last edited:
I am more afraid now these Ghosts of Edgbaston are gonna attack us tomorrow...

Don't be afraid bro. Ghosts respect Sir Donald :farhat they'll maintain distance but :farhat will unleash the ghosts once Proteas comes to bat, :farhat practicing before tomorrow match

Magic :anwar

Faulkner looks like a poor imitation of Dirk Nannes.

Want Bopara to get out so i can see some aggressive batting by Morgan & Buttler it's been 41 overs and still...

Bopara gets too many chances for England's own good.

Don't be afraid bro. Ghosts respect Sir Donald :farhat they'll maintain distance but :farhat will unleash the ghosts once Proteas comes to bat, :farhat practicing before tomorrow match

Magic :anwar

Just curious you still didn't changed the nick?

Must admit the Indian batting is sublime posting 300+ easily on these pitches

Love this panorama type view of the ground...

Must admit the Indian batting is sublime posting 300+ easily on these pitches

Even SA abtting was collapsed but they also touched the 300 mark while chasing...

No ball?? Nvm he's fine

Faulkner is a good bowler.. M_G wrong again, don't you get tired of being wrong?

And they say only Pakistan batting can collapse...

Morgan should have gone at #4, and Buttler at #5.

Kieswetter was discarded far too quickly. He could regularly contribute 20-30 runs and could have been used a floater in the line up too. Butler is far too inconsistent.

So almost every team batting have collapsed in this CT normal matches including the warmups the only exception is Lanka and NZ is not tested yet...

Glad to see Bops back in the team. I felt he had finally "cracked it" last year in the ODIs against the Aussies only for everything to fall apart personally and professionally, a month later against SA.

He is nothing special. Time will tell who is right.

It is fashionable these days to overrate Australian fast bowlers.

Laughable tactics from England - First they won the toss and batted first when easily they could've restricted Aussie-newish looking line up to somewhere around 200 using early moisture.

And then they kept knocking 4-5 runs and rigid with their batting order despite a slow but solid platform.

He is nothing special. Time will tell who is right.

It is fashionable these days to overrate Australian fast bowlers.

No one is saying he's the second coming of Wasim, but to say he's poor imitation of Nannes? Aren't you quick at jumping the gun?

If anything he's only shown how good he's so far.

No one is saying he's the second coming of Wasim, but to say he's poor imitation of Nannes? Aren't you quick at jumping the gun?

If anything he's only shown how good he's so far.

but at times you can sense what sort of a player a certain cricketer will become. It is just my assessment and I feel Faulkner will be history in a couple of years.

Lol Starc is a poor man's Riaz. Even calling him a poor man's Junaid is complementing him.

Is it only me or anybody else thinks too that starc is not good with old ball? Saw him giving too many in final overs in last few ODI's he played.

86% people thinks this Australian side can't win CT.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>We appear to have mastered the art of making the fielding side feel as unthreatened as possible.. Morgan gone, 7 to go 213-5 <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23engvaus">#engvaus</a></p>— mark butcher (@markbutcher72) <a href="https://twitter.com/markbutcher72/status/343350013784629248">June 8, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>England getting themselves in a pickle ... Have to say James Faulkner looks a terrific cricketer for the Aussies....</p>— Michael Vaughan (@MichaelVaughan) <a href="https://twitter.com/MichaelVaughan/status/343350982593363968">June 8, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ravi is twice the player that Fatso Samit can ever hope to be. Never understood Flower picking him for the tours to Asia. Ravi Bopara is more potent with his reverse swing anyways.

Ravi is twice the player that Fatso Samit can ever hope to be. Never understood Flower picking him for the tours to Asia. Ravi Bopara is more potent with his reverse swing anyways.

both are good for LOIs

270 looking like a good prediction :p

Yup i predicted it too while Trott & Bell were still on crease...And now my another prediction is Aussies are gonna take this even though their batting line is their weak link...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back