England v India | World T20 | Lords | 14/6/09

150 probably wont be enough but it's enough to make a game of it if we can pick up one or two early wickets and keep the Indians quiet for the first 6 overs.

Good running.

2 to Collingwood.

So much urgency now - where was this 5 overs ago

I think England pulled off a Pakistan here by not showing any urgency at any point.

They will have to bowl out of their skins to defend this total

We need two sixes in the last 10 balls

Lethal said:
Good running.

2 to Collingwood.

So much urgency now - where was this 5 overs ago

More like since the 10th over.

They were only 1 wicket down.

God only knows what Bopara was going, 37 of 37, what a poor knock

oh come on collingwood what was the point of that??? just play a normal shot down the legside!

Why Colly fancies the reverse sweeps when he can't even play the ordinary sweep is beyond me.

One thing I cant understand, why didnt England played Graham Napier in the whole tournament?

Collingwood thinks he is as good as Younus Khan when he clearly isn't.

2 more.

At a time when they need boundaries. Where are the boundaries?

Another reverse sweep from an England man.

Not one has connected.

15o should be a decent enough total. England do have a good bowling attack, esp Anderson. Besides, you can always count on Dhoni to waste deliveries and not do anything.

can england get to 150 in the 3 balls left? even if they do it probably wont be enough harbhajan has 2 wickets in 2 balls now...india should be set for an easy chase.

haha thanks yuvraj and harbhajan 5 wides...could this be crucial?

wild swipe from mascarenhas in the end...connects with thin air, sums up his patheticly mediocre innings perfectly.

how poor are england shah collingwood foster dimi look all at sea. They seriously need some new players

Back