England v India | World T20 | Lords | 14/6/09

Afridi_Fan said:
And after such an Amazing display the English media says that they invented the T20, and there team has no clue what they are playing.

england also invented football, tennis and rugby and we all know about that too lol

Superb from Pietersen but England too reliant on him - other people crabbing meant he had to keep attacking even when he was dominating already. No-one else is showing anything here.

First shot by Mascharenas that he has played in anger results in a 4

Shame Eng didnt draft in Napier - can bat & bowl at 90mph

I think Sreesanth must have introduced Ishant Sharma to the same beach seller who sold him his jewellery.

Oxy said:
Shame Eng didnt draft in Napier - can bat & bowl at 90mph

i think pace on this wicket isnt a good thing though, look at sharma for example.

Need at least another 30 runs from here to make this into a game.

Big Harvey said:
I think Sreesanth must have introduced Ishant Sharma to the same beach seller who sold him his jewellery.

i dont think Ishant is making a fashion statement there , its more religious stuff than anything else

Bopara saying Masca sent in has he can hit spinners (going 2 years back for reference) but India brought pacers right away. There has been a spinner on from one end last 7-8 overs

after 17 overs england are 121/3
its not good enough..
"england is out from competition"

Shah gone.

Too much pressure. Mascharenas and Bopara have killed the game for England.

What is the point of holding back wickets. No prizes for that and England have just put too much pressure on themselves.

india can easily chase down score upto 150.England doesn't look life getting it with this kind of test match practice.

Lethal said:
Shah gone.

Too much pressure. Mascharenas and Bopara have killed the game for England.

aided by Wright and Bopara.

Only Pietersen has done anything respectable.

england need to fight to even get 140 and that simple is not good enough. 150 - 160...still wont be good enough probably but at least we'll have a match on.

Collingwood experimenting with a reverse sweep with 14 balls to go.

Just sums up England.

Harbhajan has picked up a wicket.he bowls such defensive line nowadays that it becomes difficult for him to get wickets

and good running for 2 runs...131/4 with 2 overs left england need to get to 150 at all costs.

jusarrived said:
i dont think Ishant is making a fashion statement there , its more religious stuff than anything else

Oops! Sorry if I've offended anyone.

Back