England v India | World T20 | Lords | 14/6/09

if england lose they deserve it they batted like cowards......but then again maybe its difficult to play shots? anyway good game ahead

Bopara and Mascharenas killed the game for England.

Wright also played a test match with 1 off 7 balls

Khabri420 said:
I hope England can pull it off

it ain't look possible for england bro....
india has good batting side,
lets see how england do with bowling

The analysts such as Nasser and Bumble and co for the England side really have been off the mark.

I've heard countless times them mentioning that performance against Pakistan showed England at their best and how they have to play.

They completely missed the point that Pakistan handed so much of the initiative to England. It's been shown in subsequent matches where the opposition simply take their catches and field well and not give away many no-balls England struggle to score runs.

i think its a good total on this pitch , thats wer they probably missed a trick by droping Majid .... we should chase this one , though i doubt it will be easy

Once again, I will repeat myself, why England has not played one of the most lethal hitter in England domestic T20 circuit Graham Napier

I don't think this is a high scoring pitch.

England have a decent chance defending this total if they remove the openers quickly.

Some of Indian fans [chiru] might think that the catch of Pathan was better than that of Afridi, just because he ran and dived.

anyobdy have a clue as to why sharma was bowling short .... what a dooooof!

Gambhir and Sharma opening.

Anderson opening the bowling for England.

ooh that was close...straight up in the air and lucky to land safely

if india loose this dhoni will loose captaincy
indian media will create enough pressure on him to resign,

sidebottom, swann and mascarenhas might just be the canny type of bowlers suited to this pitch.

The best bet against these Indians is short stuff. Most can't handle it.

Favorite shot is , shake head, shake head, Tendulkar....

Back