England v India | World T20 | Lords | 14/6/09

Is it just me or is there some guys in the members stand, sitting in suits willfully behind the sightscreen.

Why not move?

Momo said:
Kumble who?

well, indirectly he was accusing pakistan for ball tempering.. thats pathatic

After I Sharma's over(ravi hit a six on the last ball) he said "ball should swing now" and then gave a :raja smile.

dblock said:
Is it just me or is there some guys in the members stand, sitting in suits willfully behind the sightscreen.

Why not move?

because they are posh and stuck up :D

dblock said:

Why not move?

They cant actually see!!!!

tauseefm said:

After I Sharma's over(ravi hit a six on the last ball) he said "ball should swing now" and then gave a :raja smile.
I understand the insinuation. But instead of getting angry, I feel one should enjoy these spectacles.
:))

tauseefm said:

Now thats pathetic.

Bopara is batting too slowly.

maybe That hindu is more loyal to india than england :))

Pakistan's fielding has been terrible...I mean India's!

Momo said:
I understand the insinuation. But instead of getting angry, I feel one should enjoy these spectacles.
:))

who said this though...david lloyd or kumble?

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green
And was the holy lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen

And did the countenance divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among those dark Satanic mills

Bring me my bow of burning gold
Bring me my arrows of desire
Bring me my spears o'clouds unfold
Bring me my chariot of fire

I will not cease from mental fight
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
'Til we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land
'Til we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land

COME ON ENGLAND

junoon said:
Bopara is batting too slowly.

maybe That hindu is more loyal to india than england :))

Now thats lame, I dont think religion can be dragged into this.

bhajji and KP .. two pretty cheap players using cheap tactics

saqeeb90 said:
70 % indian crowd at lords ........................wow.
i guess home team is not supported

Twenty20 isn't as popular in England as it is in India.

With the amount of cricket being played this summer and the crazily high prices being charged for Ashes tickets, most regulars will have had to prioritise which games to go to, and the majority will have chosen to go to The Ashes Tests instead, which will be sold out every day.

In fact, quite a few people I know have given up on home games altogether because of the high ticket prices and are saving their money for the tour of South Africa, where prices are more reasonable.

Anyway, hats off to the Indian supporters for turning out in such numbers. I don't think I've ever seen England supporters outnumbered at a home fixture before.

so england need 10 an over from here to set a proper challenging total...

Big Harvey said:
Twenty20 isn't as popular in England as it is in India.

With the amount of cricket being played this summer and the crazily high prices being charged for Ashes tickets, most regulars will have had to prioritise which games to go to, and the majority will have chosen to go to The Ashes Tests instead, which will be sold out every day.

In fact, quite a few people I know have given up on home games altogether because of the high ticket prices and are saving their money for the tour of South Africa, where prices are more reasonable.

Anyway, hats off to the Indian supporters for turning out in such numbers. I don't think I've ever seen England supporters outnumbered at a home fixture before.

england team needs support today............trust me when there is home crowd chearing for you at grounds, ur confidence peak automatically..
who care about ashes.?

These two need to play some shots now.

Bopara playing a bit slow.

The game is at Lords. The pitch isn't as flat as The Oval...150 has been a winning score here until now.

Another 100 runs by England (170) will be a challenging target for India. The platform is set....KP has his eye in. It's time....

Bopara gone...probably for the best, he was batting too slowly.

Bopara may be effective but he is as irritating as Atapatu.

is it me or is this match a total snoozefest, wicket down as i speak but hardly any boundaries, no chances.........

Back