England v Pakistan | Third Test | Day 4 : Session 2 | The Oval | 21/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on!!!

Butt played a captains innings. Well played.

This will go down as one of our greatest wins inshallah.

Just to remind you guys..... England lost 7 wickets for 28 runs. Hopefully nothing like this happen to Pakistani team.

Not to be a wrist slitter... but England did lose 7 wickets for 28 runs.... so 33.... hmmmm

Yess, only 33 more

Hopefully this win will turn the tide around bring more wins for us in the next test and the ODI's

.....and the negative ploy comes in. Shameful.

Ball should start to reverse -

Moyo just went for a wild shot!!

@Poison from the Session 1 thread re: Imran Farhat. Sohail was commenting on the way he charged Swann and barely cleared mid on and then almost dragged one back off Finn after charging him as well.

Those were pretty poor shots and I guess the point was only somebody who doesn't have to worry about his place in the team can afford to play like that.

@Poison from the Session 1 thread re: Imran Farhat. Sohail was commenting on the way he charged Swann and barely cleared mid on and then almost dragged one back off Finn after charging him as well.

Those were pretty poor shots and I guess the point was only somebody who doesn't have to worry about his place in the team can afford to play like that.
Sohail's suggested replacements for Farhat were Taufeeq Umar, Khurram Manzoor, Khalid Latif.

I personally would favor bringing Younis Khan back, having Butt move back to opening with Yasir Hameed as his partner. Assuming Farhat is to be dropped.

Around the wicket to Yousuf. 30 to win people

as obvious flow is broken... during lunch break.....just tak few overs to get ur eye in again ..

yusuf looking shaky.. a bit

You can tell Yousuf want's to go after Swann but hasn't been in the position to do it.

Anderson on.

This could take a while, although I think Azhar gonna take a swipe at one of these.

3 way outside offstump deliveries...

I think its waste of time :) as we know azhar ali wont be playing that..

AZHAR ALI wont be playing that :).. they can bowl him whole day...

and pakistan not in any hurry to finish it of

This tactic would've worked on Akmals but these two are cool headed players

late cut for by 4 by Yousuf. Looks like we will have to get the runs off swann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back