England v Pakistan | Third Test | Day 4 : Session 2 | The Oval | 21/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umar akmal is a class batsman, he just always comes when there is a lot of pressure on the team. It is kamran akmal, who god knows how many test matches he has played and has still not managed to do squat in 5 test matches and also horrible keeping.

Yeahhh! Great win.

Well played Umar Akmal and Amir. Kept their nerve and finished it off. :D

amir for man of the match

what nerve

amazing, i think back to when i was 18, and what i was like, and then look at him.

SAJDAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS 2-1 ! :pkflag

All we need is Yk at Lords and draw level.

Congrats everybody!!!

Well played :aamir and :umarakmal

Whew. Well played boys. Umer Akmal you little beauty.

Man !!! That was a heart throbber !!!
Pakistan team will try their best to give you blood pressure either when they win or lose.

Pakistan win by 4 wickets.

The Oval hoodoo has been BROKEN !!!

England are strong at the Oval so glad to shut them up !

Gotta love the way Pakistan plays. They keep you at the edge of your seat. You're never bored. Ever.

Im happy we won but we have to stop winning like this and must win in style i was thinking we would win by 7 wickets

Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...for the flood affected ppl of Pakistan ...

well where is Zedman Umar Akmal worst no 6??
he is a class batsman

Just wondering, what happens to the average if the batsman is not out in the end

How would a persons avg be diff if in one innings he scores 30* against 30 out

I wonder what the pitch will be like at Lords

it's likely to be a good batting pitch, but maybe not to the same degree as in recent years. bowlers can often make use of the slope.

the oval is traditionally the batsman's paradise.

We lost a few quick wickets, but they were bowling REALLY well.

no man Pakistan always do this they did it against Australia and now against england. im not trying to critisize them but i hate almost haveing a heart attack this happens we need to hire a sports pyschologist to calm our nerves down our player cant handle pressure at all. look at this forum all our fans change there opinion every second one second U.akmal sucks next second hes the best. U akmal is a goo dplayer but only for ODI he needs to solidify his defense to be a good test cricketer the shots he was playing at the end were very risky shots and no need for them in this current situation those cuts could have very well went on to hit the stumps.

Just wondering, what happens to the average if the batsman is not out in the end

How would a persons avg be diff if in one innings he scores 30* against 30 out

well if you finish not out then that's one less dismissal that your total number of runs is divided by, thus resulting in a higher average for you than if you'd got out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back