England vs India | 4th Test | The Oval | Aug 18-22 | Day 3

Gambhir's have I made it large ad :yk

He scored with a large Indian player so he has made it large :nehra

Did Dhoni take Sharma off to delay his ton?

Another 100 for an Indian bowler, they all are really playing out of their skins, well played.

What do Strauus and Flower see in Ravii ..Ravi is not a international class batsman.

Morgen can hit the spinners and he plays well under pressure , can not say the same about Ravi.. Morgen plays better in pressure..
Morgan can hit the spinners. As for playing under pressure.....maybe in odis, but I haven't seen him ever make a score in tests without dropped chances.

I don't have issues with him mentally, but his technique looks a bit loose, nicking behind often. Better bowlers and more helpful bowling conditions will find him out, I expect. If he proves me wrong, good on him. Let's see if Bopara can cash in on Morgan's slipup today.

this is getting comically easy now for england to bat against this bowling attack :21:

Who will be the first Indian to score a Double century today?
Mishra on 137*
Sreesan 123*
RP Sing 112 *
Ishant 97*

People are saying spin in this pitch?? Where is the spin?? or misra cant spin the bowl or what??

What should be the ideal speed for a leg spinner? Warne used to ball at around 50 -55 mph right or was it faster

What should be the ideal speed for a leg spinner? Warne used to ball at around 50 -55 mph right or was it faster

its important to have the zip like Murali, And Saglain had.. Warne had also wounderful zip... Mishra do not have zip...

Nasser Hussain making fun of Ravi here :p. I wonder if he's trying to imply something...saying Ravi's a bit dopey, not a professional, one of the old school players who'd show up fora sunday league game in his 20-20 gear and vice versa

Why do Flower and company think Bobara is world class vs spin.. In the wc 2011. still hasnt learnt..

Raina has looked the best Indian spinner. I'm not even taking the mickey or mocking India, I honestly think he's shown more accuracy and variation of length than the others. Credit to the man, honestly that's not a backhanded compliment.

Bopara is looking good, he would look to get a big one, but i think declaration is near.

How can Mishra not take wickets here..? Quite a helpful wicket for him. :facepalm:

If that hack Bopara gets a ton against India I will laugh.

England have treated every Indian spinner like children.

Strauss shouldn't bat for much longer than 600 imo, should try and force a win.

Program on Miandad Vs Lillee at the interval. :)))

This will be good.
Snacks.gif

I hope Amnesty International is keeping a close eye on this test match :)))

Back