Runs
So only more than 5 hrs to go
any audio commentary link
is it going to be shown in any channel

Ali Muzaffar said:
So only more than 5 hrs to go
any audio commentary link
is it going to be shown in any channel

NO, wouldn't think so anyway...............

will shahid afridi be playing, or will he be left out due to the injury he suffered a few days back?

Grayson is delighted that his side have the opportunity to face the touring side.
‘We will be putting out a strong team to make sure we get in a big performance and try and get our confidence back for Sunday’s game with Hampshire,’ he said.“But obviously, Pakistan are a very talented side and will provide a tough challenge for us.”
The visitors will select their squad from the following players:
Shahid Afridi, (Captain),Salman Butt, Saeed Ajmal, Shoaib Akhtar, Kamran Akmal, Umer Akmal,Fawad Alam, Umer Amin, Muhammad Aamer,Umer Gul, Shahzaib Hasan,Shoaib Malik, Abdul Razzaq, Abdul Rehman ,Wahab Riaz.

Last edited:
lets see how do we play against a strong essex team :aamir

Is Kaneria part of the Essex T20 team? If so, let's see if he can prove that he deserves a run in Pakistan's limited overs side.

Going by the OP, it should start in about 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Last edited:
afridi wont be playing..fawad alam might

playin 11 probables

salman butt
shahzaib hasan
kamran akmal
shoaib malik
umar akmal
fawad alam
abdur razzaq
mohammed aamer
umar gul
saeed ajmal
shoaib akthar

Inswinger said:
Is Kaneria part of the Essex T20 team? If so, let's see if he can prove that he deserves a run in Pakistan's limited overs side.

Playing against Pakistan doesn't exactly mean he is able to prove himself....
even a local club team can take pakistani wickets...He should play against other teams like India or Aus

Inswinger said:
Going by the OP, it should start in about 2 hours and 30 minutes.

shud be starting in abt 2 and a half hours time..accodin to crapinfo aka cricinfo

hashbb said:
Playing against Pakistan doesn't exactly mean he is able to prove himself....
even a local club team can take pakistani wickets...He should play against other teams like India or Aus
And how will he get a chance to play against Indoa and Australia if he isn't in the Pak team?

kaneria is not a limited overs material..he shud rather concentrate on tests before saeed ajmal grabs dat place of his as wel

lol @ Kaneria in limited overs. We have one of the top 3 limited overs spinners in the world, Ajmal, no thanks.

Although, yes, maybe Kaneria > Ajmal. In Tests.

Umar Akmal to score a fast 50 again and prove he can be consistent. Scored fast 50s in last three t20s (Kent, Aus, SA)

fawad_wellwisher said:
What's the pitch like? Do we bat or bowl first if we win the toss?

Haven't seen the pitch but going by our 'chasing qualities' ( :jm ) bat first.

cant wait for the game to be started but sad for us it wont it be shown live on tv. sad to see no lala. lets see how team does in but captaincy. here is ur chance for the futur so prove urself.... hope we win and i think rehman and wahab should be given a chance. we can afford to try out players in side games, lets see how they do. Im very confident or rehman, he is a good left arm spiner and a good support he could be to afridi n ajmal. eng lish conditions in summer are in favour of spinners and since its home series for pakistan so i think they should go for spin wicket n aussies are not gud players of spin so in test match attack them with kaneria-afridi-rehman.

Butt has a 4 off the first over, Pakistanis 5/0 after the first over.

Danish is playing for Essex

anyone have a better link then bbc, they sound so boring !

How difficult is it to switch from a 3 day to a T20 mentally. NOt easy that's for sure.

This is the worst commentary I've ever heard. Can't tell whats a 4 or a single =/

Abdullah22 said:
Exactly read my signature. :danish

If Pakistan is not going to play him in the shorter versions of the game, then why not? It's just a practice game. He will be motivated to do good. Provide good batting practice to his team mates, and may work as a double agent ;-)

Too much general talk. Although I don't mind what they're saying.

Good start from Pakistan.

Improvisation from "someone"

Absolutely brilliant commentary!!!

Old style English commentary, relaxed and smooth!

I'm just about to start eating my scones whilst sipping my cuppa...

Seriously though, loving the commentary!

IMMY69 said:
Absolutely brilliant commentary!!!

Old style English commentary, relaxed and smooth!

I'm just about to start eating my scones whilst sipping my cuppa...

Seriously though, loving the commentary!

Yeah really... its quite enjoyable.

Compare this to the Surrey radio we have been hearing in the YK thread.

they are talking about Pakistan as if its the 80 Westindies.

They've changed Shahzaib's name about 5 times so far - Shahib Hasan, Sahib Hasan, Sahiba Hasan

infamous9383 said:
the commentators arent that great, not exactly giving ball by ball commentary

what do you expect? i doubt if 100 people are listening to this commentary...

Xoib said:
they are talking about Pakistan as if its the 80 Westindies.

Apart from praising our goalkeeper ,that's the part I dont mind :p

I call for a First Class Phaintee for Dani today. Not that I've got anything against the guy, I think he's top! But wouldn't it be hilarious!

Apparently Essex have the best keeper in the world...

ace4rmspace said:
I call for a First Class Phaintee for Dani today. Not that I've got anything against the guy, I think he's top! But wouldn't it be hilarious!

Dani will take 5, and make his place in Pakistan T20 team :danish

Back