Has Pakistan finally lost the Kashmir Cause?

Even sleepy Joe managed to pull wool over India's eye when he ordered Amreeka to bail from Afghanistan; those RAW agents must have had a bumpy ride home when their safety net was gone - and to think India can retake Kashmir single handedly - they cannot survive without the West - same old story, even after the British left. Forever reliant.

Which country is the recipient of most US monetary and military aid since 1947 ? Is it India or Pakistan ?

Pakistanis should advise their country how their country should survive without begging from other countries and IMF.

How is this relevant to the topic? If this is the attitude we get from India, then once again I think it only proves that there is no desire for peace between the two countries, their only wish is to see a weak Pakistan. Perhaps they might feel a prosperous neighbour is not in their interests.

Do not believe your facts

Do your own searches then. Denying facts wont change it.

Which country has a number of UN sanctioned terrorists roaming around?

Which country has gone begging to IMF 23 times and still Begging?

Which country couldn't hold cricket matches for close to a decade because a team was attacked there?

Which country''s rape law required X number of male witnesses to prove rape? Before it was changed in 2006.

Here are the questions. I will help you out.

Search the UNSC resolutions on terrorists

Check which countries are under IMF bailout and how many times they have been to IMF?

Check in which country cricketers were attacked with bullets and bombs in march 2009?

Check Hudood law.

This should be enough.

Just wondering, has anybody presented a case for Pakistan giving up it's claim on Occupied Kashmir in search of better relations with India?

I believe this was the original intent of the OP before being shot down by Hindutvas and Pakistanis alike.

China claims Taiwan, have they taken it?

Why?

Because they are not fools. A war will destroy their economy. Rather they are happy to slowly increase their influence over Taiwan and make it a dominion of sorts.

But you don't understand that. The importance of economic clout. Else Pakistan wouldn't be on the verge of default and pakistani community in UK wont be near the bottom of the economic ladder.

Make your mind up joshilabhai. A year or so ago you told me its just a matter of time and India will take back all of Kashmir. Now you're harping about economy.

Default of not, Pak will continue to occupy near half of Kashmir from a neighbour which is 5 x bigger and 7 x bigger in population. Not embarrased?

Make your mind up joshilabhai. A year or so ago you told me its just a matter of time and India will take back all of Kashmir. Now you're harping about economy.

Default of not, Pak will continue to occupy near half of Kashmir from a neighbour which is 5 x bigger and 7 x bigger in population. Not embarrased?

Taking back entire Kashmir is definitely the state policy. Me or joshila or anybody else who likes/dislikes don’t have any say in that either ways.

What the Op suggests does sound practical and like a middle ground.

Having said that my fav word “baby steps”

Everyone said Ram Mandir is too much of a touchy issue: finally got built without any disturbance. Indian Muslims happy with the settlement.

Removing 370 was again a sensitive issue.
People said Pakistanis will throw nuclear bomb etc, it was removed as easily as Imran got removed from Pm chair. Except for some random meetings no one heard of no one was even talks about that.

No one can give you a timeframe but as the saying in India goes “Modi hai to mumkin hai” :sachin

Last edited:
Taking back entire Kashmir is definitely the state policy. Me or joshila or anybody else who likes/dislikes don’t have any say in that either ways.

Everyone said Ram Mandir is too much of a touchy issue: finally got built without any disturbance. Indian Muslims happy with the settlement.

People said Pakistanis will throw nuclear bomb etc, it was removed as easily as Imran got removed from Pm chair. Except for some random meetings no one heard of no one was even talks about that.

No one can give you a timeframe but as the saying in India goes “Modi hai to mumkin hai” :sachin

Its been 70 years. Ill bump this up in another 70 years. :sachin

There is more chance of Yogi Adarnath converting to Disney character.

Its been 70 years. Ill bump this up in another 70 years. :sachin
r.

It hasn’t been 70 years. It has been only 4 years since article 370 is removed.

Refresh your memory, weren’t you missing the tenets of Gandhi, Nehru and saying how Hindutva and Modi have ruined their legacy?

For what it’s worth when the partition happened they were at the power center not Modi/ BJP/RSS

Do your own searches then. Denying facts wont change it.

Which country has a number of UN sanctioned terrorists roaming around?

Which country has gone begging to IMF 23 times and still Begging?

Which country couldn't hold cricket matches for close to a decade because a team was attacked there?

Which country''s rape law required X number of male witnesses to prove rape? Before it was changed in 2006.

Here are the questions. I will help you out.

Search the UNSC resolutions on terrorists

Check which countries are under IMF bailout and how many times they have been to IMF?

Check in which country cricketers were attacked with bullets and bombs in march 2009?

Check Hudood law.

This should be enough.

Also check the facts I stated you act like India is a perfect country, and can never do any wrong, and their is no issues or problems in India

Regarding your statements I still do not believe you.

Also check the facts I stated you act like India is a perfect country, and can never do any wrong, and their is no issues or problems in India

Regarding your statements I still do not believe you.

What's there not to believe? He is stating facts, not opinions. And he has given references to his claims.

Pakistan is bountiful and Kashmir deserves independence if it seeks it, otherwise, and Pakistan needs to be dissolved from rotten Punjab, it has federations that require autonomy.

Afghanistan are the blood-brothers we need strong cooperation with

With regards Israel, allow trade a la Turkiye for financial improvement but Palestinians deserve their respect

Isreal.

Move on.

Read my post again .... the options are between India and Pakistan as your post that I was replying to is claiming that India cannot survive without the West in an armed conflict over Kashmir ( unless you are privy to info that says Israel is a interested party in the Kashmir conflict ).

Read my post again .... the options are between India and Pakistan as your post that I was replying to is claiming that India cannot survive without the West in an armed conflict over Kashmir ( unless you are privy to info that says Israel is a interested party in the Kashmir conflict ).

Read my answer again.

And yes, India cannot survive without the West; we all know how foreign money is keeping India alive.

How is this relevant to the topic? If this is the attitude we get from India, then once again I think it only proves that there is no desire for peace between the two countries, their only wish is to see a weak Pakistan. Perhaps they might feel a prosperous neighbour is not in their interests.

funny how you act as a neutral yet are the one who is the most riled up..

You dont speak for neither country, so plz

removing 370 helped Pakistan also, because it revoked the Shimla agreement. It allowed Pakistan to make noise for Kashmir, but 4 years later, it seems it has not really helped

What NishanKonar is saying about priorities for Pakistani people is spot on.

Nobody stands holding Kashmir placards on the roads or tunes into the news for this. In fact Kashmir isn't headline news story at all- very rare.

Pakistani awaam are challenged in their day to day lives and are fed up of the government and their incompetence. The priority is to get the economy back on track and make things easy. Not chest thump about Kashmir. That's for the clowns in the parliament to win votes but do zilch towards any development of that area.

This is a vey good point. The Kashmir marches that used to get done isnt the same anymore, and has died down. People are more concerned with the economic conditions of the country currently. Though, its the army that funds these marches but even they seem worried.

I think there was a small march in Islamabad last week, but thats about it.

But the kashmir issue gives power to the army.

Last edited by a moderator:
So when was the last time India received foreign money and the amount?

Indian government doesn't receive any aid.

Infact they give aid and loans.

Close to 3bn usd was given to SL last year.

Problem is that some Pakistanis think that economic situation of India is similar to Pakistan.

funny how you act as a neutral yet are the one who is the most riled up..

You dont speak for neither country, so plz

You didn't answer the question which you have quoted which suggests it is you who is riled up, especially as you are answering a question which wasn't even aimed at you. Why you are getting riled on joshila bhai's behalf is perplexing.

What's there not to believe? He is stating facts, not opinions. And he has given references to his claims.

The thing is when other posters give him facts about India, he refuses to believe them, so why should we believe him, when he also clearly has an agenda and hate for Pakistan and its people.

The only positive of Modi scrapping 370 is all this fighting over Kashmir will be limited to online forums and social media

On the ground - the issue is done & dusted ! Things are more or less nomral in Kashmir. India is even hosting a G20 summit. Foreign investor including MNCs from Middle East are investing in property and businesses in Srinagar. Recently a big UAE based retail chain opened a new mall in Srinagar

Only a mater of time Pakistan accepts the fait accompli and moves on. All this false bravado on social media wont change the ground realities in Kashmir one bit. Unless Pakistan attempts a Kargil like blunder - which is highly unlikely given the current economic crisis

Every month.

Who is in the top 10 of largest recipients of FDI? Pakistan or India?

Go Google FDI.

Big difference between FDI and IMF loans

FDI creates jobs and exports. IMF loans come with strict austerity clauses which makes situation worse for the people

FDI creates jobs and exports. IMF loans come with strict austerity clauses which makes situation worse for the people

Not the point.

The point was of being a recipient of foreign money, India is in the top 10, regardless of form.

Take away FDI, and India is back to square one.

No shame in admitting India relies of foreign money, even if Indians do try an wriggle out of it by splitting hairs.

Some people don't understand the difference between FDI and loans/bailouts/aid.

No wonder Pakistan has gone to IMF 23 times and is begging around the world for bailouts.

Some people don't understand the difference between FDI and loans/bailouts/aid.

No wonder Pakistan has gone to IMF 23 times and is begging around the world for bailouts.

They are begging around the world, but only nation they should be begging to is India, since this is your former land according to you. Instead they are telling you to do one and chasing your aircraft back across the border when they dare to encroach on Pakistan territory. Punjab divided in half. Bengal divided in half. Kashmir divided in half. I think it should be India doing a bit of begging to get it's territory back seeing as they seem incapable of taking it back by force.

They are begging around the world, but only nation they should be begging to is India, since this is your former land according to you. Instead they are telling you to do one and chasing your aircraft back across the border when they dare to encroach on Pakistan territory. Punjab divided in half. Bengal divided in half. Kashmir divided in half. I think it should be India doing a bit of begging to get it's territory back seeing as they seem incapable of taking it back by force.

To be fair, Modi has been on a begging spree a few times too; he was begging Western leaders to lift immigration quotas on Indians cos Indians cannot claim any territory back so have switched tactics to beg for territory gains in the West.

I don't think anyone here is interested in taking half Punjab or Bangladesh. We are doing quite well without it.

While Pakistan has gone to IMF 23 times.

BD has just got a 4.7bn bailout.

So why should we try to get back these territories.

If Pakistan had good relationship with India, India would have helped. Sri Lanka got $3bn plus in aid and credit line last year.

I don't think anyone here is interested in taking half Punjab or Bangladesh. We are doing quite well without it.

While Pakistan has gone to IMF 23 times.

BD has just got a 4.7bn bailout.

So why should we try to get back these territories.

If Pakistan had good relationship with India, India would have helped. Sri Lanka got $3bn plus in aid and credit line last year.

India can't even stomach the thought of Pakistani sports or tv stars being successful in India, so your dubious claims about Indian goodwill sounds ridiculous.

India can't even stomach the thought of Pakistani sports or tv stars being successful in India, so your dubious claims about Indian goodwill sounds ridiculous.

:)) Alia Bhatt of British origin does pretty well as a star and just FYI Arjun Tendulkar’s mom is British too and Rahul Gandhi despite being of Italian origin was listed as British citizen too. Plenty of success stories. you should be happy to know Brits of Asian origin are doing well.

As far as Bengal being divided, it was done first by British, later on by Indians themselves.

Divided Punjab on the other side is what makes current day Pakistan at least from a ruling elite standpoint. India has accepted Pakistan’s sovereignty including BJP. What exactly are you confused about?

As far as divided Kashmir goes that is exactly what this topic is about. What are your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
:)) Alia Bhatt of British origin does pretty well as a star and just FYI Arjun Tendulkar’s mom is British too and Rahul Gandhi despite being of Italian origin was listed as British citizen too. Plenty of success stories. you should be happy to know Brits of Asian origin are doing well.

As far as Bengal being divided, it was done first by British, later on by Indians themselves.

Divided Punjab on the other side is what makes current day Pakistan at least from a ruling elite standpoint. India has accepted Pakistan’s sovereignty including BJP. What exactly are you confused about?

As far as divided Kashmir goes that is exactly what this topic is about. What are your thoughts?

We know already that India venerates the British, hence the British Raj, and why British Pakistanis can enter India with some clout, usually in positions of command. I already gave my thoughts on the idea of Pakistan ceding Kashmir for some hope of earning goodwill of India as pointless, as there is no goodwill on the part of India. I don't know why you are still confused about this. How many times does this need to be spelled out for you? Even the part of my post you are quoting is saying just that.

Every month.

Who is in the top 10 of largest recipients of FDI? Pakistan or India?

Go Google FDI.

so does China therefore China "cannot survive without the West " then in your book ?

This is your post that Iam talking about. Clearly its to do with any Military action

Even sleepy Joe managed to pull wool over India's eye when he ordered Amreeka to bail from Afghanistan; those RAW agents must have had a bumpy ride home when their safety net was gone - and to think India can retake Kashmir single handedly - they cannot survive without the West - same old story, even after the British left. Forever reliant.

so does China therefore China "cannot survive without the West " then in your book ?

This is your post that Iam talking about. Clearly its to do with any Military action

What has China got to do with anything? Why do Indians insist on deflection tactics? Perhaps China is the bigger threat to India?

Moreover 'military action' as you mention above has nothing to do with your question:

So when was the last time India received foreign money and the amount?

You got your answer.

Still, despite all of the above, and the ambitious military and economic claims made by India, India does not have the sand to retake lost/disputed territory, even from an alleged weak and bankrupt Pakistan, let alone China.

Take Kashmir. What is India waiting for? The next subservient rule by a Western nation?

Jammu Kashmir's budget : $14.5 billion

Pakistan's foreign reserves: $ 3 billion

This should shame Pakistan into giving up the claim to JK and admit that India is no match for such a poor, and insignificant country like itself.

What has China got to do with anything?

its to expose your tenuous logic that in 2023 you don't understand the difference between money earned thru legit business ( which is what India and China do) and money "earned" through donations/loans ( which is what Pakistan does by and large). Afterall there is a very good reason why there is a roughly $600B differential in forex reserves between India and Pakistan.

but let me know if you want to start over again or you want to dig a deeper hole. The good thing is that the choice is entirely yours to make and I promise that I wont hold this against you.

its to expose your tenuous logic that in 2023 you don't understand the difference between money earned thru legit business ( which is what India and China do) and money "earned" through donations/loans ( which is what Pakistan does by and large). Afterall there is a very good reason why there is a roughly $600B differential in forex reserves between India and Pakistan.

but let me know if you want to start over again or you want to dig a deeper hole. The good thing is that the choice is entirely yours to make and I promise that I wont hold this against you.

Stop splitting hairs.

India receives foreign money, so stop trying to redefine what foreign money is.

Would be a much more pleasant world and place to live in if both India and Pakistan could get along like most neighbouring nations do

Sadly, don’t think it will ever happen in our lifetime

We know already that India venerates the British, hence the British Raj, and why British Pakistanis can enter India with some clout, usually in positions of command. I already gave my thoughts on the idea of Pakistan ceding Kashmir for some hope of earning goodwill of India as pointless, as there is no goodwill on the part of India. I don't know why you are still confused about this. How many times does this need to be spelled out for you? Even the part of my post you are quoting is saying just that.

You are sadly mistaken. Any person with family ties to Pakistan faces severe restrictions to visit India even if he happens to be British or American citizens

This is bcoz of David Headley who misused his US passport to do recce in India for 26/11 attacks. Since then rules have been amended and background checks done to determine family background before issuing Visas. And for Pakistani expats getting visa is nearly impossible even if you are born in US / UK

SO its not easy for British Pakistanis travel to India. Forget getting any clout in India !

Stop splitting hairs.

India receives foreign money, so stop trying to redefine what foreign money is.

Ahh so you opted for more digging. So now tell me using your own logic can we not deduce that China also "cannot survive without the West" and therefore China cannot do anything on the military front if it werent for West ?

Tell me why doesn't India just take Kashmir? What is India waiting for? More foreign funds?

All in due course .... first lets sort out this concept of "Foreign" Funds ... so whats your response to my previous post ( quoted below )

Ahh so you opted for more digging. So now tell me using your own logic can we not deduce that China also "cannot survive without the West" and therefore China cannot do anything on the military front if it werent for West ?

Venerates? Lol. They are portrayed as looting villains.

Raj means rule, British Raj means British rule.

Most British Pakistani would likely not even get a visa to enter India.

All in due course ....

Sure.

Indians claim Pakistan is a broken country, bankrupt, etc, yet India will not take advantage and is biding its time. We all know why, scared of Pakistan, and scared of China.

You guys have more front than Bombay.

Sure.

Indians claim Pakistan is a broken country, bankrupt, etc, yet India will not take advantage and is biding its time. We all know why, scared of Pakistan, and scared of China.

lol... India is not scared of Pakistan/China.
War is an expensive thing. It drains our nation financially, loss of life happens and so many consequences thereafter. War is an extremity which only happens when there is no other option left.

You are sadly mistaken. Any person with family ties to Pakistan faces severe restrictions to visit India even if he happens to be British or American citizens

This is bcoz of David Headley who misused his US passport to do recce in India for 26/11 attacks. Since then rules have been amended and background checks done to determine family background before issuing Visas. And for Pakistani expats getting visa is nearly impossible even if you are born in US / UK

SO its not easy for British Pakistanis travel to India. Forget getting any clout in India !

I think you are being led up the garden path here, two members of my family were offered jobs in India, one was asked by her firm to go out there but she turned it down because she didn't want to be out of the country for three months, and another was actually out there a year ago, again sent over as part of a company team where he is a project manager.

Maybe he went through some extra checks behind the scenes, perhaps he wasn't even aware the checks were being made, I have no idea. But it seems unlikely to me that international companies would be doing business with India if they had to comb through their own staff to sideline staff who were of a certain ethnic background. Brits just work that way, even if India does.

Venerates? Lol. They are portrayed as looting villains.

Raj means rule, British Raj means British rule.

Most British Pakistani would likely not even get a visa to enter India.

Raj is derived from Rajput, which is an Indian caste. Indeed the Hindi word for King is Raja, hence British Raj whom your ancestors would smartly salute as they marched by.

Sure.

Why is Pakistan not attacking India and taking Kashmir?

Lol at the reverse deflection on this thread by the usual suspects. Some weird coping mechanism to cover up the embarrassment of their helplessness...

It's clear that the Indian establishment or the Indian populace don't give a rat's behind about gaining any land beyond the LOC. We are more than happy to draw a border from Kargil to Gurez. It's the 'other side' thats been screeching left right and centre since 1948.

Raj is derived from Rajput, which is an Indian caste. Indeed the Hindi word for King is Raja, hence British Raj whom your ancestors would smartly salute as they marched by.

"Your ancestors". :inzi

Cap , you do realise modern day Pakistan was not under the Ottoman Empire during the British Raj right? :91:

"Your ancestors". :inzi

Cap , you do realise modern day Pakistan was not under the Ottoman Empire during the British Raj right? :91:

There was no Pakistan during the days of the British Raj. There were Hindus and Muslims. I wonder which of those saluted the British rulers as the British Raj given the derivative is from a Hindu caste.

There was no Pakistan during the days of the British Raj. There were Hindus and Muslims. I wonder which of those saluted the British rulers as the British Raj given the derivative is from a Hindu caste.

Nice try but not good enough as usual.

There are probably more Muslim Rajputs in Pakistan than there are Hindu ones in India. So there you go cap... :91:

lol... India is not scared of Pakistan/China.
War is an expensive thing. It drains our nation financially, loss of life happens and so many consequences thereafter. War is an extremity which only happens when there is no other option left.

War is expensive? Excuses excuses.

India is alledgedly rolling in the monies, India blags about its foreign reserves, TRILLION dollar economy, and boasts a superior military compared to Pakistan.

India is all talk; lost territory to Pakistan, lost territory to China, and soon if the Khalistan movement has its way, will be losing more territory.

Why is Pakistan not attacking India and taking Kashmir?

Pakistan doesn't boast about being the fastest growing economy or having a powerful military. Pakistan is happy knowing India is too afraid to make any move, and even when India did try, Pakistan served fantastic tea to IAF pilots.

All the money in the world will not alter the insecure psyche of India.

War is expensive? Excuses excuses.

India is alledgedly rolling in the monies, India blags about its foreign reserves, TRILLION dollar economy, and boasts a superior military compared to Pakistan.

India is all talk; lost territory to Pakistan, lost territory to China, and soon if the Khalistan movement has its way, will be losing more territory.

Yup India will be losing territories. I agree with you

Would that mean conditions of Pakistani awam and Muslims in subcontinent would improve and they will thrive like Arab nations?? If not then I don't know why you are so happy
China occupying India would mean end of Islam in subcontinent don't you agree

Yup India will be losing territories. I agree with you

Would that mean conditions of Pakistani awam and Muslims in subcontinent would improve and they will thrive like Arab nations?? If not then I don't know why you are so happy
China occupying India would mean end of Islam in subcontinent don't you agree

Unlike Hinduism that is confined in India, and unlike Muslims who are treated with contempt in 'secular' India, I wouldn't worry about Muslims outside of the subcontinent, because remember, many Hindus flock to the Arab world for a better life.

I have serious questions about the British public school system based on what I am reading above.

If this education is coming from specialized schools that would also make sense.

Unlike Hinduism that is confined in India, and unlike Muslims who are treated with contempt in 'secular' India, I wouldn't worry about Muslims outside of the subcontinent, because remember, many Hindus flock to the Arab world for a better life.
So you don't care about Muslims in subcontinent?

Pakistan should also give up claim on Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan & KP.

Lets request the brits to rule us again.

Nice try but not good enough as usual.

There are probably more Muslim Rajputs in Pakistan than there are Hindu ones in India. So there you go cap... :91:

Muslim Rajputs is the key here. Unless you think British Raj were saluted as Muslims I think you might be getting your wires crossed here.

There's nothing inherently wrong with tribal affiliations by the way, whether it's Rajput, Brahmin, mochi or whatever, in a way there are versions all over the world. I just find the honour and respect bestowed on the British Raj as it were, particularly gratifying given I have grown up here.

There's nothing inherently wrong with tribal affiliations by the way, whether it's Rajput, Brahmin, mochi or whatever, in a way there are versions all over the world. I just find the honour and respect bestowed on the British Raj as it were, particularly gratifying given I have grown up here.

Even though whatever gibberish you are spouting has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, to put in context the earliest migrants from subcontinent to Britain etc where due to either skilled labor brought in more or less against their will or where stooges of British Raj who helped fight against their own people. Hardly any pride in that.

Sure if you are talking about later day migrants from Asia who contribute to British economy regardless of the circumstances of their migration that’s a different matter but hardly anything in there to take pride in British Raj. That’s more to do with the culture of work ethic they develop in their own countries.

One must have some serious identity crisis to spout some of the stuff you say. I’ll leave it at that.

I have serious questions about the British public school system based on what I am reading above.

If this education is coming from specialized schools that would also make sense.

Going by the brain-dead logic here used by some, you'd think China is scared of Taiwan too as they aren't invading them and taking back the lands they lost a century ago . That is the level of intellect we're dealing with here.

But I'd probably pin it down to the desperation and deflection tactics , trying to cover up the obvious hopeless situation they find themselves in.

He once compated Karachi Stock Exchange to BSE and rated KSE higher. Said Indian economy is over.

doesn't surprise me ... but there is worse : "Muslim rulers were responsible for making India a prosperous country" or words to that effect.

Raj is a sanskrit word. Meaning rule.

Rajput consists of two words Raj and Put. Put means son.Meaning royal son or son of a ruler.

What were your ancestors doing during the British rule? Who were they saluting?

Its not derived from Hindu caste.

Which school taught you this?

I see that you have started the dance around routine to avoid answering my question on foreign money. Not surprising.

Sure.

your own ministers, economists and media are saying that. So according to you Pakistan is not scared of India but the reverse is not true? And the corollary to this is Taiwan vs China and it has to do with "Foreign" money somehow ( which you will never explain ) ?

They tried. Lost. Ended up losing east Pakistan. Had to run away from Kargil.

Hence not trying.

Considering Modi's track record in dealing with external aggression, be it Pakistan or China, this would be the ripe time to try and take Kashmir. Unluckily for Pakistanis who've always dreamt of this perennially elusive day, there is so much internal turmoil right now, they can't afford to try this.

The history you are posting which might have acted as a deterrent, was when strong competent leaders actually led India.

Not this paper tiger who even had to lie about his chest size :apology

I see that you have started the dance around routine to avoid answering my question on foreign money. Not surprising.

Not at all, you got owned and are looking to settle scores. So feel free to ramble on.

India is in the top 10 recipients of foreign money. This is a fact.

Maybe you should be better prepared next time, and accept reality, India's existence depends on foreigners. I guess some things never change, even after a 1000 years.

Not at all, you got owned and are looking to settle scores. So feel free to ramble on..

when did that happen ? Feel free to quote that post.

India is in the top 10 recipients of foreign money. This is a fact. .

money given as Aid or money invested by foreign businesses ?

Maybe you should be better prepared next time, and accept reality, India's existence depends on foreigners. I guess some things never change, even after a 1000 years.

Where do you think the funds to run Pakistan are coming from today ?

when did that happen ? Feel free to quote that post.

money given as Aid or money invested by foreign businesses ?

Where do you think the funds to run Pakistan are coming from today ?

You asked who is the bigger recipient of foreign money between India and Pakistan. It is India, you can split hairs, shift the goal posts, or cry a river, switch to China - the answer will still remain India.

Let us know when India will retake Kashmir from Pakistan. The fantastic tea will be brewing.

:)

Back