How will Pakistan batters fare against Bangladesh spinner in the 2-match Test series?

How will Pakistan batters fare against Bangladesh spinner in the 2-match Test series?

• Total voters

The Bald Eagle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Bangladesh have one of the finest spinners after Afghanistan and India in Asia. So the question is how Pakistan batters would fare against them. Especially Pakistan star batter Babar Azam has recently been uneasy against left arm spinners so would Shakib Al Hasan be a trouble maker for him or other good spinners like Mehidy Hasan Miraz.

Another question who would be Pakistan's best batter against the deft Bangladesh spinners? Share your thoughts below guys

Bangladesh have one of the finest spinners after Afghanistan and India in Asia. So the question is how Pakistan batters would fare against them. Especially Pakistan star batter Babar Azam has recently been uneasy against left arm spinners so would Shakib Al Hasan be a trouble maker for him or other good spinners like Mehidy Hasan Miraz.

Another question who would be Pakistan's best batter against the deft Bangladesh spinners? Share your thoughts below guys
Depends.

If insaan kei bachei walei pitches are curated then I imagine that Pakistan will struggle a bit but not too much, Bangladeshi spinners are nothing to write home about.

If pindi roads are built then Pakistan will perform but moo pei lanat on players who are too afraid to play spin.

However according to reports the Karachi pitch is not curated to be a road. Good it seems like Shan isn't a scardey cat like Bobby, Dude probably realised he's gonna suck even on road pitches so no point in curating.

Last edited by a moderator:
A greenish and grassy pitch at Pindi Cricket Stadium, which means no more road type wickets? Also Babar Azam was seen batting on mabale slabe to be prepared for the unwanted bounce.

yLTpDlY.jpg

Depends.

If insaan kei bachei walei pitches are curated then I imagine that Pakistan will struggle a bit but not too much, Bangladeshi spinners are nothing to write home about.

If pindi roads are built then Pakistan will perform but moo pei lanat on players who are too afraid to play spin.

However according to reports the Karachi pitch is not curated to be a road. Good it seems like Shan isn't a scardey cat like Bobby, Dude probably realised he's gonna suck even on road pitches so no point in curating.
They are so unpredictable they can even script their demise on a highway lol

A greenish and grassy pitch at Pindi Cricket Stadium, which means no more road type wickets? Also Babar Azam was seen batting on mabale slabe to be prepared for the unwanted bounce.

yLTpDlY.jpg
Allah ka Shukar. As much as I don't appreciate Shan being in the team due to Nepotism, At the very least he seems miles superior as a captain.

Dude made saud a vc and presented himself extremely well, Unlike babar who went out of his way to curaye pitches to avoid grass and spin, Shan seems to not care and generally prepare the test team.

He doesn't warrant a place but in the future I do see him in a potential administrative role.

Allah ka Shukar. As much as I don't appreciate Shan being in the team due to Nepotism, At the very least he seems miles superior as a captain.

Dude made saud a vc and presented himself extremely well, Unlike babar who went out of his way to curaye pitches to avoid grass and spin, Shan seems to not care and generally prepare the test team.

He doesn't warrant a place but in the future I do see him in a potential administrative role.

Babar was only interested in impressing Rizwan on the pitch and play their silly little games, then reward each other with cake afterwards dependent on who won and lord knows what they do behind the scenes. Preparing for the future shows vision and Pak have not had that in forever.

Pakistan are one of the worst teams vs spin. We are afraid of it, that’s why we don’t have spinning tracks. We are also rubbish against the seaming ball and bounce. We are where we deserve to be. At the bottom of the pile.

Pakistani batters played a lot of loose/impatient shots. They gifted away quite a few wickets to spinners in 3rd innings.

Abdullah, Saud Shakeel, and Rizwan. All 3 perished while trying to be too aggressive against spinners.

Back