Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never thought that one day i shall see all Pakistani pacers are medium or low medium playing in the same eleven. Pakistani cricket 🏏 should try its best to rise again.
I never thought I would see our bowler hitting 150 and Pak bowlers struggling to hit 140

You’ve picked the better batter and keeper

Your side is now the worst in the history of Pakistan Test Cricket.

Facts. Bad decisions.
That is because Rizwan is part of a weaker team. Pakistan isn’t weak because of Rizwan.

Replace Rizwan with Sarfraz in this team and it gets even weaker.

Khuram must have got injury issue as he has not bowled for long. In first inning it was Mohd Ali.

That is because Rizwan is part of a weaker team. Pakistan isn’t weak because of Rizwan.

He isn’t just a part of the weaker team…

He is the embodiment of weakness and softness of Pakistan cricket now. He is the direction Misbah wanted to take only and did EVERYTHING in his power to make work over Sarfaraz. He’s working…Pakistan has failed, crashes, BURNED.

He isn’t just a part of the weaker team…

He is the embodiment of weakness and softness of Pakistan cricket now. He is the direction Misbah wanted to take only and did EVERYTHING in his power to make work over Sarfaraz. He’s working…Pakistan has failed, crashes, BURNED.
Misbah himself was like this as well, use to thrive scoring alongside a weak team because with a strong team he single handidely would cause them to lose.

Batters had to attack and throw their wickets away to accommodate this clown

Pakistan has not been the same since World class player Younis Khan and dogged batsman Misbah retired

Bangladesh is just wasting time now. Shakib should be told to slog. He's clearly useless ans they got plenty of batting to chase 22 lmao.

Just slog and hope for the best, if you get put then das can come in

Might as well give Babar an over

He was practicing off spin in nets

Ali has been a bowling machine. Has charged in, tried hard but has not taken a single outside edge, achieved an lbw appeal or bowled a batsman. Unacceptable returns on a Rawalpindi pitch with something for the pacers.

What happened to pace bowlers like hasnain, Dahani, Arshad Iqbal etc... that they have to select some like Mohammed Ali...

old Hasan Ali is much better than this chacha ali...

Fantastic performance by Bangladesh across two tests!

This feels like a passing of the torch moment in cricket.

Bangladesh have better/faster pacers. They have vastly superior spinners and good batters. Their players are mentally stronger and hungrier.

🇧🇩

Ali has been a bowling machine. Has charged in, tried hard but has not taken a single outside edge, achieved an lbw appeal or bowled a batsman. Unacceptable returns on a Rawalpindi pitch with something for the pacers.
same pitch Ban pacers got all the 10 wickets on 4th day.. this hooo haaa hoo haaa bowlers cant even take a wicket or 2 says waht they are made of..

Shame Pakistan lost series to Bangladesh due to Rizwan failing to take timely wickets and causing top 5 to collapse multiple times. We should bring in multi talented wicket keeper like Mohd Haris, who bowls 150 K and bats for all the batsmen.

One of the poorest defence of 184 on a slow wicket under bad light that I have ever seen. That too with an Aussie as coach!!!

BD is playing slowly only because that’s what Shan has plotted - taking the game deep. On this track, they are bowling pacers with 2 slips, 3 men on line & a cordon in front of batsmen to save singles, expecting the side 1-0 ahead to go after and show their attacking instincts against negative length on a dead slow wicket and mid-on/off pushed back!!!!!!

Ideally, this game should have been over inside 50 overs - either side.

Batting is still a concern for BD. Too lany passengers in the side. zakir, shanto, mominul 4 innings no 50s. Captain gets next two series to improve his batting or else he needs to be dropped. Zakir and Mominul need dropping. Right hander need in the top 4! Mushy has to bat at #4.

Shame Pakistan lost series to Bangladesh due to Rizwan failing to take timely wickets and causing top 5 to collapse multiple times. We should bring in multi talented wicket keeper like Mohd Haris, who bowls 150 K and bats for all the batsmen.
Stop getting paranoid

If you love to jump up and down as if it’s Rizwan’s shadi when he scores 50 off 45 as a T20 opener…you should also be able to handle the criticism directed towards him even if you think it’s unwarranted

It’s life. Deal with it.

Abrar is so slow of the wicket. He will never be a threat even on a spinning wicket. Batters have so much time to read him and play him off the wicket, to make adjustments.

Stop getting paranoid

If you love to jump up and down as if it’s Rizwan’s shadi when he scores 50 off 45 as a T20 opener…you should also be able to handle the criticism directed towards him even if you think it’s unwarranted

It’s life. Deal with it.
Show me a post where I was jumping up and down, just pointing out yours and some posters bias and bs.

I must say that Pakistan hasn't played for the win. There is no plan, no aggression. They've just waited for Bangladesh to make a mistake. Bangladesh has done some mistakes, but it's not enough.

Show me a post where I was jumping up and down, just pointing out yours and some posters bias and bs.
I don’t need to dig up, I can tell by your emotional attachment to him that you probably do distribute Nirala sweets when Rizwan registers a 50 in T20 cricket having scored 22* off 18 balls in the powerplay.

What is the point of injuring Ali too for over bowling him in a long spell as if he is beating the bat often. Bowl a spinner.

Batting is still a concern for BD. Too lany passengers in the side. zakir, shanto, mominul 4 innings no 50s. Captain gets next two series to improve his batting or else he needs to be dropped. Zakir and Mominul need dropping. Right hander need in the top 4! Mushy has to bat at #4.

I would drop Mominul, he averages 13 vs India. Zakir gets another chance as he showed intent and got us a positive start also has a century against India.

Bangladeshi batsmen have been very disciplined in comparison to the Pakistani batsmen. Have treated every ball on its merit and have shown better defensive technique.

Rest bumrah. Give us a pitch suited to us and I will teach you a bangla phrase brother.."khela Hobe"...English "game on" :D
'Khela hobe' - BD on our shores bring it on!- will be xciting to see these quicks. I really feel with Taskin, Ibadot, that u-19 guy-cant remember name, Hasan, Nahid and throw in taijuil with Mehidy and Shakib - its a good bowling attack.

I don’t need to dig up, I can tell by your emotional attachment to him that you probably do distribute Nirala sweets when Rizwan registers a 50 in T20 cricket having scored 22* off 18 balls in the powerplay.
And I sense moment of matem from you when he does score more runs than others in the team, keep running up down the ground to change goal posts for merit of performances and also forgetting format of game being played. BTW u have bad taste if u goto Nirala for ur ludoos, you strike me as a guy who eats lots of them.

In olden days, each County side had couple of loyal work horses - pacers with no ambition or ability but very loyal to the club & happy to play only when Test bowlers were playing for England (or rested) & bowl lots, lots, lots of overs in nets, when bowling matches were not invented …. for a 20+ years FC career.

This guy, Ali is a perfect example of that type - a perfect net bowler.

And Pakistan lost 2-0

300 runs…what to do?

Get some Rice….Mix it with 300 runs….pour some achaar on top!
Pakistan is going to drop to 7th in test rankings, they are already 7th in the T20Is but you must appreciate the players

And Pakistan lost 2-0

300 runs…what to do?

Get some Rice….Mix it with 300 runs….pour some achaar on top!
i feel your pain at the results -believe me -been there, experienced it. But if not for his 300 runs, would'nt you be worse off?

Pakistan is going to drop to 7th in test rankings, they are already 7th in the T20Is but you must appreciate the players
Misbah also left the team at ranked no 7 in 2015 before azhar took it to no 9 for Bangladesh whitewash.

Man is obsessed with the no 7.

Some of the guys here seems like have personal agenda against Rizwan. Then again I am an outsider so do not know the entire story. Their hate might be justified
Justification he got selected ahead of Ludo eating Sharjeel as a T20 opener, as the later could not score more than 25.

I would drop Mominul, he averages 13 vs India. Zakir gets another chance as he showed intent and got us a positive start also has a century against India.
Zakir intent in this innings gives him a lifeline he stays with the team, but has to score runs 4 innings no 50s just abysmal but getting the team off to a flyer has helped came nerves. He needs to play like this in India on flat wickets.

Highschool boy Mominul is a passenger atm. Team carrying him for his past home record? When the last time he scored 100?

Thank Pak captain for gifting you such a wonderful moment...
It's only the fault of the captain? Or the lone performer Rizwan? Collectively Pakistan hasn't played well. Their batters failed in 3 innings out of four. Their bowling seems toothless apart from a brief period of brain farting from Bangladesh. Yes, also poor captaincy. Just don't make scapegoats 1 or 2 players.

We need Sarfraz to return as an all-format captain. He's the most selfless cricketer ever from Pak. Just the right man with right attitude to lead the Pak side. Most importantly great understanding of the game.

Misbah I won't forgive you

Back