Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just tuned in. conditions over cast
not much for BD to get, if pak knock over 2-3 will set the cat amongs the pigeons :)
but with rain not too far away, one of these two guys need to get some quick runs...will be interesting

these two batting are they not seeing the clouds overhead? or they thinking 1-0 is as good as 2-0

I’m sure you are also a positive man. Maybe we should pick you in the Test team.
The only reason Rizwan is preferred over Sarfaraz is because Rizwan is positive and wholesome whereas Sarfaraz is ungainly. They’ve done this horse cr*p before so I don’t think the guy needs to be mocked

Why Shan is persisting with Abrar instead of fast bowler. Really dumb captaincy

Shan missing a trick .... must bowl only fast bowlers from both ends ...due to poor light and slow things down. they are not going to win this match now.

Too many scars from the past where Bangladesh lost games from impossible situations. Don't think they believe they can win until they've won.

Explains their approach here.

Abrar is only effective when batters are under pressure to go after him which is why he is only good for T20 Cricket. He can't set up a batter otherwise

The only reason Rizwan is preferred over Sarfaraz is because Rizwan is positive and wholesome whereas Sarfaraz is ungainly. They’ve done this horse cr*p before so I don’t think the guy needs to be mocked
Come on stop hating player who is actually performing. Sarfraz should replace Shan if its possible.

Mominul is out. Blessing in disguise for Bangladesh honestly. They need to hurry.

If Pakistan escapes with a draw, Guarantee they'll use some media nonsense to explain it was a close game and that we took 4 wickets and could have bowled then out cause we are the 2nd coming of Glenn mcgrath.

I like the reaction from Abrar there, calm down guys, there’s more to do. Shaheen or Hasan Ali would break out the celebration they’d planned since the start of the series

Come on stop hating player who is actually performing. Sarfraz should replace Shan if its possible.
Rizwan to the end of his career…and even if he gets involved in coaching with Pakistan will be tormented by me.

Believe that.

I wold have rather sent Miraz to hit for the tall timber. Dude is in form, good rhythm, confidense is up and also good runner between wickets

Yeah that is the only reason. The fact that Rizwan is a far better batsman and WK are irrelevant.

Without the rain match is done and dusted for Pakistan. At best Bangladesh could toy with 7/8 wicket down before reaching the target.

They have wickets in hand and 30 runs are needed and rain is looming? Just have das smack it to oblivion and have rahim frequently take singles and doubles
Mehidy as a #8 will have the freedom to smack the ball . If Litton fails even once, even BD fans will come down on him

Mehidy as a #8 will have the freedom to smack the ball . If Litton fails even once, even BD fans will come down on hihim.

Why? Das has produced 3 test centuries for his team when the team was 50 for 5 or 6.

That's a huge huge feat that he replicated it not once, but thrice.

He's already proved himself. And unlike babar, he isn't pretending to be some atg? Just a good keeper bat.

Why? Das has produced 3 test centuries for his team when the team was 50 for 5 or 6.

That's a huge huge feat that he replicated it not once, but thrice.

He's already proved himself. And unlike babar, he isn't pretending to be some atg? Just a good keeper bat.
Agreed it's unfair but it is what it is.

Hold on a minute, Sarfraz Ahmed playing this test match?

@Rana bhai :love:
Sarfi ironically got shanto out as well and slowed shanto down. Shan was allowing shanto to bazzball.

Shan is such a clown honestly. First time ever I've heard of a captain giving up onfield and letting a guy who wasn't even in the playing 11 make decisions and even then he isn't letting sarfi make em properly

Mohammad Ali is bowling with a shoulder injury. He was clocking 140 + before that on his effort balls

Sarfi ironically got shanto out as well and slowed shanto down. Shan was allowing shanto to bazzball.

Shan is such a clown honestly. First time ever I've heard of a captain giving up onfield and letting a guy who wasn't even in the playing 11 make decisions and even then he isn't letting sarfi make em properly
brother I assure you shanto cant even bazz or ball in his dream

Even Anil Kumble was faster than this Ali.
Mohammed Ali, nothing special about him. his fitness is poor , bowling is laughable, looks like an uncle in his late thirties definitely one of those age fudged player...

Never heard of him come through the ranks in domestic like under 16 or 19 0r 23 etc...

If Robin Singh takes back his retirement today and plays for Pakistan, he has a better chance of taking a wicket then M Ali.

Mohammad Ali is bowling with a shoulder injury. He was clocking 140 + before that on his effort balls

He has not produced a single outside edge in this test match on this wicket. Extremely poor game for him.

Yeah Sarfi was always good captain from whatever I remember. His captaincy in Champions Trophy was brilliant.

However, Rizwan is a much better batter & keeper, which you guys must agree.

brother I assure you shanto cant even bazz or ball in his dream
He just did? He was butchering by exploiting that straight area before sarfi talked some sense into Shan saying " Kuda ka khoof karo put long off on and stop full pitching"

They aren't even trying to hit a boundary. Lol. Demons of past haunting I guess.

Yeah Sarfi was always good captain from whatever I remember. His captaincy in Champions Trophy was brilliant.

However, Rizwan is a much better batter & keeper, which you guys must agree.
I repeat cricket is a team game. It is not about individual performances, of you can't gell with the team you shpuld not be their.

This is why Babar and rizwam collapsed things.

I thought rizwan giving 58 deliveires to shaheen and naseem and playing 19 himself and liton das masterfully playing with the tail not just against pakistan but 2x prior where he's gotten test 100's batting with the tail starting at 25-50 for 6 or 7 should have closed that debacle?

But I guess now

God ..these bowlers run faster than they bowl. Some phaast bowlers.

Come on . Bangladesh is playing the right cricket. insha'Allah we shall win.
Yes, not losing this. I am just stating that following BD cricket i have seen such ideocracy from BD batting it caused my insecurities

This is why Bangladesh will always be a mediocre team. Target is under 50 still they are tuk tuking 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Pakistan's luck is not good otherwise it would have rain till now.

It looks funny and sad when you hear a yell waaa.. during a Pakistani pacer delivering a ball and you look at the speedometer and find it is a 127-132 kph. Both Ali and Hamja are doing that.

With rain around the corner, BD doing tuk tuk. :facepalm:

Couple of shots and this game is over

I never thought that one day i shall see all Pakistani pacers are medium or low medium playing in the same eleven. Pakistani cricket 🏏 should try its best to rise again.

Hurry Bangladesh Hurry...finish it quickly before rain comes.

We Indians are getting desperate now.

:hamster:

Back