I need a new bat

crick4life

Debutant
Runs
I'm a top to middle order batmen (3 or 4) playing in England on slow wickets the ball generally sits up my current bat is a malik bubber sher i love it but its old and i feel i need something new. my batting style is not slog but generally try to go over the top. I've became quite accustomed to Asian bats and i would like to continue this trend.

PS. I'm 6,0 tall and weigh 160 pounds so a strong build also my budget limit is around £250

Last edited:
Oh and i'm not sure if this make any difference but i play first team cricket so it a high quality

I'm a top to middle order batmen (3 or 4) playing in England on slow wickets the ball generally sits up my current bat is a malik bubber sher i love it but its old and i feel i need something new. my batting style is not slog but generally try to go over the top. I've became quite accustomed to Asian bats and i would like to continue this trend.

PS. I'm 6,0 tall and weigh 160 pounds so a strong build also my budget limit is around £250

I would suggest top end CA or SS.... may be CA 15000 Limited Edition...

:19:
I'm with you on that.... not an expert on bats... however I feel Indian and Pakistan made bats perform better to my level of cricket....

Salam,

Feel free ot look at my range if you wish....Top bat is £160.....

Back