ICC CT 2017 | Final : India vs Pakistan | 18th June, 2017 | The Oval | Pakistan Innings

I think it was a mistake to run out Azhar just did something to Fakhar here.

Dhoni has to be the smartest cricketer and more game aware, the way he uprooted that stump :))

Where the hell is kohli at nowhere to be seen dhoni said go away little kid let me take control

Should have played Umesh instead of Ashwin.. Extra pace might have troubled Pakistani batsmen more than spin

One of India's top 3 will need to play a great knock to chase down whatever Pakistan make from here.

We just have to preserve the wickets. Death overs will be carnage if Malik gets to bat.

Feel bad for Fakhar. His brilliant century is going to go for nothing.

Babar is in an easy situation - just gotta rotate strike for 5-10 more overs.

Man, everything is going in Pakistan's way :))

Thank god I took a punt and went with my gut.

128 we lost Azhar Ali, now we are 167-1.. and babar scored 4 of them runs in that partnership

both spinners are leaking runs here..

Pak should have played raeese in place of Imad... Imad will be dominated by the likes of virat and rohit in this pitch..

We deserve to lose this. You need to be brave to win tournaments like this and Indias play-it-safe approach has backfired completely. Two new balls, a placid pitch and we chose to play 2 finger spinners as defensive run containing options. Umesh was dropped unfairly and Shami not even given a chance. Pathetic! Fakhar is playing brave fearless cricket here. Hope they bash some sense into Kohlis and dhonis heads!

Back