ICC CT 2017 | Final : India vs Pakistan | 18th June, 2017 | The Oval | Pakistan Innings

Even one wicket slows pakistan u need to have momentum if we lost the wicket via bowler i would have been fine with it but pakistan doing what they do best run out and that to even from bumrah

Fakhar's running technique looked worrying to me before, he watches the ball for too long before running. Not communicating with the striker. Pak is scoring to slow they don't have hitters to get past 300.

Spinner bowling from both sides and we don't promote malik or sarfraz, what a thick tank we have

This match is going to be so one sided now, Kholi and co will smash target in the 45th over.

Wow genius, coming down six. He knew it would be short to compensate hit for four

This man his some nerve, I would send all these Pakistani to army/navy camps if it gave them such confidence to hit out at anytime..

Guys. I have tuned in just 15 minutes ago. Can you please tell me how is the pitch playing ?

Nice, boundaries and then a single. This is how you build up a partnership.

:facepalm: need to stop Fakhar from hitting triple figures. If he stays till the end then 350+ is possible

Expensive over this. Well played Fakhar, he needed to accelerate after a quiet few overs.

Back