ICC CT 2017 | Final : India vs Pakistan | 18th June, 2017 | The Oval | Pakistan Innings

Well played Azhar now Babar can NOT play a cluster of dot balls, need to keep the momentum going.

Fakhar needs to forget about it and just keep playing normally. Babar needs to keep the momentum going

Babar needs to come in and play the innings of his life

Only way out for Pakistan now is 50 from Babur and 100 from Fakhar otherwise we will see a collapse for 225.

what the hell was Azhar thinking? they gave india half dozen run out chances and they finally take it

India putting the screws on now...

This period is dangerous for Pakistan, India can take 2-3 quick and shut the game.

As usual we mess it again. We don't have the brain to perform consistently. Now India will be back and finish the match with ease.

Luck has run its course for Pakistan. The gap in talent comes in to play now.

Yaar so angry right now... Run out was the only way we could have lost a wicket

Need to calm down we are still in a good position just rotate the strike and bash the bad ball.

Everytime I hear this blue song I think of that weird conspiracy of it saying some satanic stuff if played backwards.

Don't worry just one wicket. Good opening I'm angry too as Indians have got some momentum. Must carry on.

Fakhar still look lost
He needs to go all the way
Can't let the rr drop
Will be interesting to see how babar does

Back