ICC CT 2017 | Final : India vs Pakistan | 18th June, 2017 | The Oval | Pakistan Innings

Rejuvenated Pakistan.Good for world cricket.I am enjoying it.Bravo.

I doubt it, Pakistan does not have the batting depth or the hitters. Babar, Hafeez, Malik, Sarfraz are not natural hitters. This opening stand needs to go deep and score faster. We should be at 170 by the 25th over.

60 runs in 30 balls? Forget it bro

50 for Azhar and Fakhar great batting. They have to score big today, 50 is not enough.

It seems like even if sharjeel is innocent he will be 12th man

Need to score a minimum of 100 off the next 20 for the loss of 1 or 2 wickets.

you guys dont know why he takes his helmet off and specifically pointed the bat towards sarfaraz this guy has struggled a lot in domestic sarfaraz has been there all the time for him

Haha patla Sharjeel keeps taking off his helmet at 50 :))) wonder if he will rip his shirt off at century

I want to see a billion people cry today... I'm in blood thirty mood

Really feel sorry for you guys, expecting a win after 300ish, India are beast mode while chasing, game is lost unless Pakistan score 350

I would think of having Malik or Sarfraz bat at number 3 now just to keep the RR going. Masha Allah the team is playing superb so far. May Allah help us win this match. Pakistan cricket needs this victory.

These guys need to both bat on

Need a big score 280 minimum
330 gives us a decent chance

India batting has been good

Fair to say this is Pak's best opening stand in all the Indo-Pak ICC encounters upto now. Ominous ?

Really feel sorry for you guys, expecting a win after 300ish, India are beast mode while chasing, game is lost unless Pakistan score 350

Just 350, we will score 400+ today. Just hope that this partnership lasts till 200 runs.

Back