ICC CT 2017 | Final : India vs Pakistan | 18th June, 2017 | The Oval | Pakistan Innings

Decent going from Pakistan albeit we've had lots of luck. Pitch is a belter so no reason to slow down.

Indian bowlers have been effective in middle overs in this CT so stay alert.

Our batsmen are the best in the world. They can handle pressure better than anyone else. The danger was them batting first and selling themselves short. I know Pakistan are bowling well, but on this wicket it has to be special to stop a line-up as strong as ours.

Anything less than 330 we are favourites. Anything less than 360 and I will have serious hope.

I know they are best at handling pressure but apart from Dhoni and Yuvi I don't think anyone has handled this kind of pressure a final against Pakistan? Let's just hope we win

Pakistani openers awfully lucky till now, with multiple edges and mishits just out of reach of fielders. Also the first ball of Pandya, if the umpire had given LBW it would have remained out on a Pakistani challenge.

In the first game, something similar happened with India in the top order, but it was praised to no ends by Manjreakar and Ganguly, and it was called defensive from Pakistan

Fakhar seems to be a better player against spin than sharjeel

100 up for us in just 18 overs, fine batting so far but we could have done better.

Dhoni is taking over the game control a little bit now...good ..we need that.

Dhoni not even looking at Kohli ..and making field changes

Best opening partnership for Pak vs Ind in CT/WC.

Previous highest was 84 by Aamer Sohail and Saeed Anwar.

Then my friend you missed the Era of Misbah in ODI's.

What about javed Miandad, he was brilliant at it . Quoting an article "Today, cricketers practise the reverse sweep; for Miandad it was an extension of his persona"

Say what you will about Fakhar but the guy has got field awareness and can place it

What about javed Miandad, he was brilliant at it . Quoting an article "Today, cricketers practise the reverse sweep; for Miandad it was an extension of his persona"

I wasn't even born when Javed miandad played his last match.

if India don't get some wickets soon, they're looking at a chase of 330+.

I doubt it, Pakistan does not have the batting depth or the hitters. Babar, Hafeez, Malik, Sarfraz are not natural hitters. This opening stand needs to go deep and score faster. We should be at 170 by the 25th over.

Back