ICC CT 2017 | Final : India vs Pakistan | 18th June, 2017 | The Oval | Pakistan Innings

Luck favoring Pakistan today. They've been trying to give away a wicket.

[MENTION=139150]aliasad1998[/MENTION] Azhar batting like Easy E would, not giving a single fish :))

As my coach once upon a time told me "if ur gonna smash, go 'ard at the ball". Shaba ajju open those arms.

On a couple of occasions Azhar Ali has just plonked the bat over the line rather than running it in. Bit dangerous

kohli going all out bumrah calm down he was in easily and what are you doing sitting outside the boundary when the bowlers bowling

Azhar is limited but hats off he is trying to play as per need of the team.

These two are rotating very well here, great batting without taking daft risks after taking a few dodgy ones to start with.

I don't care if the wicket is flat.

If Pakistan score 300+, India will be under A LOT of pressure.

93/0 after 17 RR 5.47. Who expected this kind of a start after Pakistan were put into bat?

We need to hit the good lengths to the indian batsman, runman raees is gona be missed!

Bhai Jyada bada score hoga to pressure Mei aa jayenge humare batsmen bhi.. We need to restrict them below 300

Our batsmen are the best in the world. They can handle pressure better than anyone else. The danger was them batting first and selling themselves short. I know Pakistan are bowling well, but on this wicket it has to be special to stop a line-up as strong as ours.

Anything less than 330 we are favourites. Anything less than 360 and I will have serious hope.

No hurry just yet, just keep the singles coming and the wickets in hand. Plenty of time for the big shots after 25-30 overs.

They should keep going at this rate and only accelerate in last 10 overs after getting to a safe enough total. Cant rely on Pakistan's batting. They can collapse anytime.

Pakistani openers awfully lucky till now, with multiple edges and mishits just out of reach of fielders. Also the first ball of Pandya, if the umpire had given LBW it would have remained out on a Pakistani challenge.

India did their homework on fakhar but I still appreciate the patience. Its a big game and he still lack experience

Our batsmen are the best in the world. They can handle pressure better than anyone else. The danger was them batting first and selling themselves short. I know Pakistan are bowling well, but on this wicket it has to be special to stop a line-up as strong as ours.

Anything less than 330 we are favourites. Anything less than 360 and I will have serious hope.

Its a final and not any other match where 300 is low score even for India 😒

Nasir hussain suporting India today after the drubbing his team got.

Lol this is ridiculous. :))

You will not chase anything over 320 and that is a guarantee. This is a tournament final and Dhoni, Yuvraj are dinosaurs as well as Jadhav who is rubbish and Rohit who is a choker. Only hope is Dhawan and Kohli and once we get those wickets, India will have no chance.

To good of a pitch to be going this slow. Pak needs to score faster. Azhar should play anchor role and everyone else needs to just smack it.

Pakistani openers awfully lucky till now, with multiple edges and mishits just out of reach of fielders. Also the first ball of Pandya, if the umpire had given LBW it would have remained out on a Pakistani challenge.

True no one will disagree but honestly Pakistan need some luck we are out of favour against India for quite some time.

Back