ICC CT 2017 | Final : India vs Pakistan | 18th June, 2017 | The Oval | Pakistan Innings

I wonder what India will do to our bowling judging by how we're batting. They're still miles ahead than us.

am scared of [MENTION=135134]CricketAnalyst[/MENTION]'s predictions for this match. he had it completely on point for the England game which is what worries me.

I don't trust the middle order at all - these two need to go till 30 overs, even if the only get to around 160

[MENTION=5495]Boi[/MENTION] - Correct, Yasir Hameed and Imran Farhat were the last two openers to have put on consecutive hundred opening partnerships in ODIs.

I remember thinking that was our opening partnership sorted for the next five to ten years :))

People crying because he took off his helmet. Mate as long as he keeps playing like this I don't care if he takes his trousers off

again helmet off after just 50, cringe

Geez

Stop complaining

Everyone even the commentators like what has he done coming in to the series under pressure and performing

Crying over a helmet yet you want a fixer like sharjeel back

Lol this is ridiculous. :))

You will not chase anything over 320 and that is a guarantee. This is a tournament final and Dhoni, Yuvraj are dinosaurs as well as Jadhav who is rubbish and Rohit who is a choker. Only hope is Dhawan and Kohli and once we get those wickets, India will have no chance.

Wait and watch.

This tournament chasing sides have won everything. And this is a road. And we have the best batsmen in the world.

Big totals aren't worth what you guys think. And btw I thought this when you guys were saying Pak won't chase 270 against England.

300 is minimum for Pakistan to have fighting chance. (Which you guys will 100% get).

I hope Pakistan does not stick to the same timid tactics after this start. THEY NEED TO RUTHLESSLY ATTACK. Sarfraz should come up and just look to score quickly, message to all batsmen should be to run as quickly as possible no time for dots on this track. India is capable of chasing any score.

Jaddu is supposed to be accurate wicket to wicket bowler is it pressure that he is bowling wide outside off stump?

Azhar Ali may be heavy footed and not so elegant, but he has a big heart

I remember how Azhar went from being a terrible player of spin before the 2015 SL tour to a great player of spin.

No ramiz no need to change babars number 3 position though Malik should come in at 4

Sarfraz or Malik should swap with Hafeez.

Fear Prof will kill all the momentum, at least with Sarfraz or Malik you know they'll keep the scoreboard ticking.

What are his predictions bro?

Says anything less than 360 and he will be confident. I don't blame him. This indian batting will have 300 look like child's play.

And that they would've been more circumspect batting first and sell themselves short.

Kohli saying to jadeja "please bhai 400 mat hone dena utna mai bhi chase nahi kar sakta"

Rameez getting overexcited here :facepalm: if this was India they wouldn't bring Pandya in.

wait and watch.

This tournament chasing sides have won everything. And this is a road. And we have the best batsmen in the world.

Big totals aren't worth what you guys think. And btw i thought this when you guys were saying pak won't chase 270 against england.

300 is minimum for pakistan to have fighting chance. (which you guys will 100% get).

i agree with you we need 350 to win 300-330 is chasable

[MENTION=5495]Boi[/MENTION] - Correct, Yasir Hameed and Imran Farhat were the last two openers to have put on consecutive hundred opening partnerships in ODIs.

I remember thinking that was our opening partnership sorted for the next five to ten years :))

The first thing that came into my mind after seeing 2003 being last time we had 2 successive 100 plus opening partnership was Yasir Hameed and I was surprised not to see his name there .

Babar Azam has no role to play in this game. Malik and Sarfraz must be promoted in the batting order.

Wait and watch.

Big totals aren't worth what you guys think. And btw I thought this when you guys were saying Pak won't chase 270 against England.

300 is minimum for Pakistan to have fighting chance. (Which you guys will 100% get).

Is it that why indians are gifting runs?

Middle over run rate must be at least 7 so we can push for the 350+ total. Need to put this Indian team under pressure.

I hope Pakistan does not stick to the same timid tactics after this start. THEY NEED TO RUTHLESSLY ATTACK. Sarfraz should come up and just look to score quickly, message to all batsmen should be to run as quickly as possible no time for dots on this track. India is capable of chasing any score.

Yep, will need 330+ given Indian batting strength. I back our bowlers but this pitch is very flat.

Wait and watch.

Lol didn't take long for you to backtrack from 330 to 300. Keep going.

You are a very poor analyst

Says anything less than 360 and he will be confident. I don't blame him. This indian batting will have 300 look like child's play.

And that they would've been more circumspect batting first and sell themselves short.

amir, imad the golden boys will do the trick today, thats why rumman was dropped for him

Pakistan have played so well in this tourney against all expectations, pity you guys didn't have better batsmen otherwise could have actually won.

Good game

Oh ok, but it's still not a big deal. Not sure why people are so triggered.

Not triggered bro, just seems amateurish to cherish a half century like that, he needs to be hungry for the century , he has gotten out soon after 2 half centuries now

Well Pakistan's running was going to get them into trouble eventually. Run out.

Let's hope Babar can keep up the momentum.

Back