ICC World Cup 2023: India (229/9) remain unbeaten as they win against England (129) by 100 runs

Silly from Stokes. Shami bowling well turning the screw, cracking up the pressure.

Hello hello is this stokes batting? Do they even want to win?
I think I wasted my time watching this game

What a bowler. This is bowling. This is why I like this indian team even as a neutral. Outstanding bowling. What a performance. Superb bowling. Brilliant. Just billiant. If india can just drop the under perfomring siraj and draft in either prasidh for his extreme bounce then they will be the most dangerous bowling unit by far.

Waah wow. Unbelievable. Hats off. Even if india lose this has been just outstanding from their pacers barring siraj who needs to be swapped for like I said prasidh.

India have a very good chance now to really tuck into England.

My word is this Indian bowling attack elite. I wish the Pakistani captain, bowlers and fielders can watch and learn how to create pressure which leads to wickets.

Babar will always remain a dud hence important for the new Pakistani captain to take note.

England are making it difficult for themselves.

There is dew. They shouldn't be 34/3.

Lol England went out of their way to bring back Stokes for this.

Oh my goodness. This indian attack reminds me of our 92- 99 attack, what do you say @Mamoon
Or dare I say even better?

Bairstow can end this game on his own. MR Kohli
No one better knows about this.
Even Rohit being a captain doesn't celebrate this much.

And I cant believe this shami. This guy was dropped in 2019 for bhuvi kumar? This man here? For bhuvi kumar? That's a sacrilege.

This England team reminds me of 2006 Brazil's WC team.

Big names but past their peaks.

All over them like fish out of sea.
Catch dropped btw. Tough one however.

All hacks come next.

In mid innings show commentators were saying a lot of dew had set in. We may have to bring Kuldeep earlier than usual.

So siraj is not just struggling with his bowling. He can't bat and he can't field lol.

India need to make a decision here.

Siraj can't even field... We should look at these factors while picking team...

This Stokes innings is one of the worst I've ever seen. Brainless. Check his passport. Is he a Pakistani batsman?

They also should do a DNA test to see if he's got the same genes as Misbah with that innings of 0 off 10 balls.

He gets a lot of chopped on dismissals. Ball comes. In and inside edges to stumps. Shami's bread and butter

Bairstow gone. Pakistani fans, this is real fast bowling! Not what your trundlers dish out, day in and day out.
pak bowling was also class when naseem shaheen haris were cranking up 145 to 150
naseem got injured shaheen isn’t same after injury. pak was on par or even better than this class attack
u shouldn’t bring on down to appreciate another

Back