ICC World Cup 2023: India (229/9) remain unbeaten as they win against England (129) by 100 runs

Moen ali you can say what you want. But he is the most stylish player I have seen. His technique is very stylish and pleasing to the eye. Sure he is no world beater but his technique is so pure and eye catching.

Never ever have India been so good in bowling department! This gives us new hope going into knockouts this time!

Relex guys .this is quality bowling but runs are not enough to defend .
England have batting depth. They just need 1 partnership to chase this total .
6 wicket loss is incoming

Moen ali you can say what you want. But he is the most stylish player I have seen. His technique is very stylish and pleasing to the eye. Sure he is no world beater but his technique is so pure and eye catching.
He's got that Saeed Anwar ease

Yes. He has good techniques. Nothing funky.

If India win this, I believe they'll win the WC without getting beaten. We might be witnessing the greatest Indian ODI team in history.

This team is much better than the 2011 WC side.
Only Australia has ever gone 11/11 in world cups, in 2003 and 2007. West Indies and Sri Lanka also had unbeaten world cup campaigns but much lesser number of games, in Sri Lanka's case they benefitted from Australia, England etc. giving walkovers instead of travelling to Sri Lanka.

I think India is due a bad game, they are good but not nearly as good as Ponting's Australia.

If India win this, I believe they'll win the WC without getting beaten. We might be witnessing the greatest Indian ODI team in history.

Unreal bowling.
2 changed I would suggest.

drop iyer get
jaiswal in if in squad
Drop siraj get prasidh in

Also drop sky and get another one of the freak talents from India. Like tilak varma etc. Even ishan.

Bairstow gone. Pakistani fans, this is real fast bowling! Not what your trundlers dish out, day in and day out.
I’m a Pakistani fan and I agree with you Indian fast bowlers are miles better than Pakistani trundlers

All the Indian bowlers bowling 90mph consistently. Bumrah will go down as a GOAT what a fantastic bowler. I have never seen anyone smash him because he performs every game even in dead rubbers.

Like I said India will win this World Cup at a canter and with ease they are miles ahead of every single team.

Yea Siraj blows hot and cold. He doesn't have the maturity to set up the players with persistent length. Always go for glory balls and leaks runs. Not smart like Bumrah.
Thought he got better. He seems to be under pressure. Shami I think has cemented his spot after this even after Hardik comes back

this Indian team is force of nature. They have all bases covered and win this World Cup with ease I said it from the start

Won't forgive England for wasting my time. Bhai if the ball is seaming around look to get past those 10-12 overs.
Chalo koi na will be back in India vs SA

I think length they bowl is test match length. Whatever help on offer utilized by Shami and Bumrah.

Nah, India can have a bad day.

Unreal bowling.

drop iyer get
jaiswal in if in squad

Also drop sky and get another one of the freak talents from India. Like tilak varma etc. Even ishan.
Jaiswal can only come if someone has injury

Unreal bowling.

drop iyer get
jaiswal in if in squad

Some good suggestions but one play I wouldn't drop is SKY. He's so good. The only thing I'll say is maybe at 33 years of age, he may just want to focus on T20Is.

Hardik's injury showed a couple of things. Can't replace Shami with that trundler Thakur. India has holes in the top order, especially at 4. Need Shreyas problem sorted out.

Management should ask tough questions to both Siraj and Iyer.
Hopefully this is their last game of the tournament.

Pandya would have bowled better and picked at least 1 wicket by now! England would have been 5 down... He is a smart bowler... (at least when the pitch is aiding a bit)

Still pretty good to bat on. Some outstanding good length bowling with exceptional seam presentation they were able to extract a bit of movement.

pak bowling was also class when naseem shaheen haris were cranking up 145 to 150
naseem got injured shaheen isn’t same after injury. pak was on par or even better than this class attack
u shouldn’t bring on down to appreciate another
Pakistani bowler are class problem is with their defensive garbage Captain , Andd their Batsman always scroe 50 less of par score that's the main problem and one other they don't have much Odi bowling experience, will get better with time their side.

What happened to englands batting in this tournament is beyond my imagination. They have a best possible batting lineup on papers yet they failed miserably. Ben stokes is looking like a rookie and should not have made a comeback he is not looking like a same fighter which he used to be

See the effect now? Cascades onto other players. Knowledge is passed to siraj as to what length to bowl from the 2 best bowlers and now even he looks threatening.

Unreal bowling.

drop iyer get
jaiswal in if in squad

Siraj is 10 times the bowler that Prasidh could ever be. Prasidh is an overrated hit the deck bowler with no brains.

I agree that Iyer does not deserve a spot in the middle order. He does not have it in him to play consistently. It is not possible to get Jaiswal into the squad now. I would play Kishan his place.

Some good suggestions but one play I wouldn't drop is SKY. He's so good. The only thing I'll say is maybe at 33 years of age, he may just want to focus on T20Is.
Sky is talented. I am not denying that at all. But he is very Inconsistent and unreliable. That's my issue.

What happened to englands batting in this tournament is beyond my imagination. They have a best possible batting lineup on papers yet they failed miserably. Ben stokes is looking like a rookie and should not have made a comeback he is not looking like a same fighter which he used to be
Badly out of form. A perfect storm of bad luck. Their batting is still the best in the world. But playing so bad right now that not even associates can replicate it.

Siraj is 10 times the bowler that Prasidh could ever be. Prasidh is an overrated hit the deck bowler with no brains.

I agree that Iyer does not deserve a spot in the middle order. He does not have it in him to play consistently. It is not possible to get Jaiswal into the squad now. I would play Kishan his place.
Nha man praisdh is good. Seen him play really well in SA and against England. He should be given chances. He gets good carry. Would be deadly here.

India probably wish they can keep bowling pace lol. Pandya would have been handy here.

Spin time surely soon? Bowlers will be tired.

Nha man praisdh is good. Seen him play really well in SA and against England. He should be given chances. He gets good carry. Would be deadly here.
He is also a pathetic batsman and cannot field well to save his life. He is a one trick pony and he is not good at it. The only thing he has is height and decent pace. But nothing special.

Prasidh should not play until Shami retires. He should only be a backup.

India needs to capitalize this start. We can't ignore dew effect 👍🏻
Batting will be easy on later stages of the match.

Siraj is a very good bowler but I don't know what's wrong with him. He has been subpar in the WC.
He needs to show why he belongs here.

If England lose to India, Australia, and Pakistan and if Netherlands win one more, England can miss 2025 CT (Netherlands's NRR is better than England's).

Eng just need 50 runs partnership and dew will come. It's a low total.

Even if winning chnaces are less, India needs to make a fight out of this. Will give confidence on our bowling

What a bowler. This is bowling. This is why I like this indian team even as a neutral. Outstanding bowling. What a performance. Superb bowling. Brilliant. Just billiant. If india can just drop the under perfomring siraj and draft in either prasidh for his extreme bounce then they will be the most dangerous bowling unit by far.
Prasidh is the bowling equivalent of Shreyas. Siraj any day over him.

What a bowler. This is bowling. This is why I like this indian team even as a neutral. Outstanding bowling. What a performance. Superb bowling. Brilliant. Just billiant. If india can just drop the under perfomring siraj and draft in either prasidh for his extreme bounce then they will be the most dangerous bowling unit by far.

Prasidh can be handy in 2027 WC (South African pitches).

Management should ask tough questions to both Siraj and Iyer.
Hopefully this is their last game of the tournament.
Calm down siraj is good bowler.In Pakistan game he took crucial wicket of babar azaam which triggered collapse...just his bad day today....Yes Iyer is hack

230 would've been chased down easily by Australia and NZ probably.

England made it difficult for themselves.

230 would've been chased down easily by Australia and NZ probably.

England made it difficult for themselves.
India already smoked both those teams by restricting them to under par scores. I think the threat will be on flat wickets.

Of course lol 🤣🤣. Its obvious. Thakur was the weak link that has been discarded.

All that's left is for pandya to come back and replace sky.

Team too good. Also tbf, England sucks. I didn't expect England to perform poorly. Butler and bairstow are a suprise, but I knew Stokes, root and malan wouldn't do a damn thing. It was beyond obvious. 2 of then haven't played for am Eternity and one of them is a hack

RRR is 5. Need to get up to 6. Just 12 runs in the last 5 overs.

Back