ICC World Cup 2023: India (229/9) remain unbeaten as they win against England (129) by 100 runs

Shami you beauty. What a value addition he is to this team. Him not being picked in the initial matches is a mystery.

I always believed that Shami was a much better bowler than Siraj. Can’t believe they thought of dropping him

So much so for scientific temperament, why the Nelson and Double and treble neslons and flicking of bails :LOL:

Yea on a tuner. We all saw what he can do on a flat wicket. 75/2 lol. He bowled well so far. Dew factor sure but he will go for runs as soon as he is attacked. It's my observation. I think ashwin given his batting credentials is a better pick. Even axar or sundar.
Just taken livingstone wicket..but not reviewed

Yet another amazing display of skills from our bowlers (barring Siraj), so far.

There are real concerns in the batting lineup, though.

Going forward, it would be ideal to have either Ashwin or even the trundler Thakur (better batsman) in place of Siraj (as Pandya might miss a few more games, owing to his slow recovery). Similarly, hack Iyer needs to be replaced with Ishan Kishan (even if he fails a few times, when he comes good, he will be destructive to the opposition).

Why don’t they give the Trophy to India. Umpire unke, Ground unke, Pitches unki maarzi ki, other teams play on belters and here India playing on slow and sluggish wicket. Come on have balls to play on flat wicket against good teams.

Anyway whos winning will be beneficial for Pakistan.

Siraj has some good skill sets. But not knowing how to mix it up. Also can't bat. Fielding is terrible.
I am telling your prasidh will be dealt in India with his bounce. But he also can't bat or field.
Siraj is a very good bowler. Not sure what's wrong. Form gone? He was a killer in Asia cup.

Why don’t they give the Trophy to India. Umpire unke, Ground unke, Pitches unki maarzi ki, other teams play on belters and here India playing on slow and sluggish wicket. Come on have balls to play on flat wicket against good teams.

Icc picks venues bro. Not india.

Are you saying the pitch in Ahmedavad wasn't flat or PCT is not good...

Which one is it mate??

India embarrasing Poms here. The fact that India did not make 300+ here was enough for me to understand Eng will struggle big time on this wicket.
India could have made 280 easily with better application. 300 is tough

Haha love this meltdown. Keep crying

Ahmedabad pitch was a belter, where India chased 190 in 30 overs against you guys.

This England team should be put out to pasture lol.

We can, and have (rightfully), lauded the Indian attack, but this is a pathetic attempt from them here - should not be 92/6.

Back