ICC World Cup 2023: India (229/9) remain unbeaten as they win against England (129) by 100 runs

England should now focus on finishing among top 8 (to secure CT 2025 qualification).

The way things are going, they may finish 9th.

Just some observation from my end. The short and average height guys always seem to make great captains. Ofc there are exceptions here and there. But overall, I can think of a lot of people across fields both in sports, politics and corporate.
Thats very true. Morgan Dhoni Ponting all average or short.
Same in politics. Putin etc.
In corporate all tech leaders are all short or average. Only fashion ones and media have tall ceos.

I don't think India will win the trophy.

They may win 8-1 or 9-0 in group stage but I expect them to drop one knockout game (probably to Australia).
At this rate India might again face NZ in semis. SA vs Aus in Semis I guess. I hope we put it across NZ first. If we reach finals I'd want to face SA anyday of the week, than Aus.

Maybe my criticism woke him up. You ever think of that ? Still this isn't a flat pitch bro. Needs to prove on a flattie. Ball is doing things here.
There won't be flat pitches in knock outs. India still can't get over that green pitch welcoming them against NZ in 2019 SF. Now it's time for SENA to face the music

English fans can forgive them for this failure. This is a solid bowling unit. But failure against Srilanka is unforgivable. That too batting first. Angelo matthews of all the people came out and bullied them.

Brutal consistency from the bowlers, best white ball bowling attack we've had I think. This bowling attack deserves a WC win for its legacy

But it was flat when indian Batsman were batting 🤣? Oh Boy must be hard for you
No really. If Pakistan don't win, like I said I prefer India or Lanka winning. I am quite happy. I don't hold hatred bro. Indian batsmen like I mentioned 2 of them need to replaced. Trust me you would be even better.

Play sky enough of Iyyer that Guy is showing in every match he deserve a place in legendary King Babar 11👑

Morgan was anything but soft, Hales prime example..
Made sure never played for Eng as long as Morgan was in charge
He was soft In the sense that he wasn't in your face kind of person like Ponting or kohli.

There won't be flat pitches in knock outs. India still can't get over that green pitch welcoming them against NZ in 2019 SF. Now it's time for SENA to face the music
Yea but then your batsmen csnt score either. Sluggish isn't good for viewership. Needs to be something for everyone.

Correct me if I am wrong. Only the top 8 of this WC qualify for the CT 2025. So if ENg end up on 9 or 10 in the table they are in danger of missing the CT 2025. Pakistan being the host have a direct qualification anyway so it doesn't matter to them.

England's ODI team got ruined after Morgan's retirement.

Morgan should've stayed till 2023 World Cup.

England have the worst NRR in this tournament (-1.634). Worse than BD's NRR and Netherlands's NRR.

It should get even worse today after this defeat.

Englilsh commentators are shell shocked. They still can't recover from the abject performances from this side they have been hyping for a while. I understand where Athers is coming from. But shouldn't he have given consideration to the fact these conditions are nothing like English conditions or Australian conditions.

England batting will always struggle in bowling friendly conditions, even Root and Stokes dont have any answer.

Duckett, Crawley,Sam Hain, Liam Dawson should make the team. They would do a much better. For the seam bowling,
Saqib Mehmood is also a must once he becomes fit again.

Englilsh commentators are shell shocked. They still can't recover from the abject performances from this side they have been hyping for a while. I understand where Athers is coming from. But shouldn't he have given consideration to the fact these conditions are nothing like English conditions or Australian conditions.
TBH. It is shocking.

They've not just lost games. They've been crushed in all matches apart from Bangla. No competitiveness against anyone.

You are setting standards which are usually met by GOATs. Why do you expect Kuldeep to bowl like a GOAT when he is just a very good bowler?
Kuldeep is in his fantasy team every game. He got burned a bit after NZ game and is still upset.

You are setting standards which are usually met by GOATs. Why do you expect Kuldeep to bowl like a GOAT when he is just a very good bowler?
Just seen him get hit too many times and cower. Goes into a shell so I do not rate him. He is good but until he delivers when wickets are conducive to batting too I can't rate him as a top spinner. He can't really bat either. Ashwin or axar would be better options.

England has played worse cricket than Pakistan. Atleast we fought against Australia and SouthAfrica and I feel we have been little unlucky. Look at England where Michael Vaughan who was making fun of Pakistan team.
Yeah but England have won the last two World Cups (ODI and T20) so we can forgive them for this performance...us, on the other hand...

TBH. It is shocking.

They've not just lost games. They've been crushed in all matches apart from Bangla. No competitiveness against anyone.
England's drop in performance is a quiet a good case study for others. That other teams can learn from.

Rashid angered Shami way too much. Should have been ok with just just one 4 in the over

This Bjp Puppet Gautam Gambhir Is so Rotlu all the time crying and hating Kohli, such a toxic Insan 😖I hate these BjP Jokers Modi, Gautam. They were involved in politics against Kohli and when Kohli won them against pak they were celebrating shamelessly

Back