ICC World Cup 2023: India (229/9) remain unbeaten as they win against England (129) by 100 runs

Yaar, Grow some u know. U did this pitch against, Australia and Now England. Dont be surprised if we see same against SouthAfrica. Trophy kharidna koi India se seekha.
Bro even in 2019, latter part of the tournament pitches get sluggish due to used pitches. We will see in KO. India ot guaranteed to win. They can lose in one off very easily. Pressure in KO is different.

Bringing Bumrah for a couple of overs wont be a bad idea. If of these two are removed now the game is done and dusted.

This England team should be put out to pasture lol.

We can, and have (rightfully), lauded the Indian attack, but this is a pathetic attempt from them here.
Hopefully we can beat them and kiwis. Won't be enough but let's just go out in style if we have to.

Why don’t they give the Trophy to India. Umpire unke, Ground unke, Pitches unki maarzi ki, other teams play on belters and here India playing on slow and sluggish wicket. Come on have balls to play on flat wicket against good teams.

Anyway whos winning will be beneficial for Pakistan.
Then maybe sit back and wait for the inevitable.

Why don’t they give the Trophy to India. Umpire unke, Ground unke, Pitches unki maarzi ki, other teams play on belters and here India playing on slow and sluggish wicket. Come on have balls to play on flat wicket against good teams.

Yes. Cricket belongs to BCCI. Indian team will play on pitches they like and will play Asia cup in Sri Lanka. Indian team asked Babar to get out after 50. They asked Warner to give an easy return catch. Did you notice how Rahul whispered to Root as soon as he came in? I bet he ordered Root to get out first ball. This is BCCI's game and you all will obey and play

Yes. Cricket belongs to BCCI. Indian team will play on pitches they like and will play Asia cup in Sri Lanka. Indian team asked Babar to get out after 50. They asked Warner to give an easy return catch. Did you notice how Rahul whispered to Root as soon as he came in? I bet he ordered Root to get out first ball. This is BCCI's game and you all will obey and play

Kuch bhi.
Calculating everyday Pakistan's qualification scenario to semis itself is so entertaining.
Joking bro..Teasing you man 😁. India is superior team, they remind me of 2003 WC Australia side. Pakistan should pack their bags and come home.

Lol

Cope!

Embarrassing from Woakes, he's walked down and missed a straight ball 🤣

England team is too soft. Full of private school softies.

Morgan may have been soft in nature but he was a tactical genius. Shrewd man. Knew exactly how to set up traps. When to attack and how to play as a unit.

Yaar, Grow some u know. U did this pitch against, Australia and Now England. Dont be surprised if we see same against SouthAfrica. Trophy kharidna koi India se seekha.
Yeah, as if this England team has been undefeated in this tournament and India needs to win all their matches that they need to resort to underhand methods. If england plays well on batting pitches how did they concede 399 against england and get shot out to 170. You need to grow quite a lot not some.

Against australia India was 2/3 and went come thanks to a dropped catch and some brilliant batting by Kohli/KL. India couldn't have planned it.

Bro even in 2019, latter part of the tournament pitches get sluggish due to used pitches. We will see in KO. India ot guaranteed to win. They can lose in one off very easily. Pressure in KO is different.

I don't think India will win the trophy.

They may win 8-1 or 9-0 in group stage but I expect them to drop one knockout game (probably to Australia).

It's not about speed, he knows where to put the ball and how to hit the seam. Pak bowlers just sling it in at full pelt and think they are doing a great job.
Speed accuracy, intensity, stamina and lengths plus bounce despite being average height. Better in all facets. As a Pakistani I will openly admit, shami is even better than our best bowler shaheen.

Actually I am not sure if how tall he is. Looks average or short.

I don't think India will win the trophy.

They may win 8-1 or 9-0 in group stage but I expect them to drop one knockout game (probably to Australia).
Maybe but aus bowling is weaker than india. Indian bowling looks the best in the world so I am not too sure hey. 50 50 for me. Toss will make a difference.

Agree, he is short on confidence but on his day he can be lethal just like the Asia cup final. But on current form if only one of Shami/siraj needs to play then the vote goes to Shami.
Yes but we need to play all three of them together for relentless pressure.

Definately watch his worldcup

bowling figures and strike rate absolutely phenomenal.
Yep he needs to be in the convo. I think he is top 10 already.
If he wins the world cup I dare say top 5. Already better than Waqar. Possibly close to the great wasim if he wins WC

Aussies are a killer knockout team. I think they may end up winning their 6th trophy.
Yep maybe you are right but I wouldn't count this indian team out man. What's funny is they could actually be more stronger if they dropped 2 of their players and picked the ones from reserves but they won't in the name of experience. Typical desi stuff. Just like us Pakistanis.

Aus looked lethal but their bowling is poor. Cummins is a bad odi bowler. They should pick abbot maybe.

If head doesn't fire or Warner goes early it's curtains even for the 5 time champi9n.

That was reluctant review by batter. Kuldeep finally gets Liam after that reprieve by umpire and nonreview.

England team is too soft. Full of private school softies.

Morgan may have been soft in nature but he was a tactical genius. Shrewd man. Knew exactly how to set up traps. When to attack and how to play as a unit.
Just some observation from my end. The short and average height guys always seem to make great captains. Ofc there are exceptions here and there. But overall, I can think of a lot of people across fields both in sports, politics and corporate.

Pakistan shouldn't lose hope, they can hammer this English team. Should beat Bangladesh comfortably. If they beat NZ, decent chance of finishing 4th.

Back