ICC World Cup 2023 | Pakistan v Australia | 10th Warm-up | Hyderabad | 03 October | Australia innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played in error feel sorry for the guy probably get lynched

LOL always negative. Dil Dil song is being played every time Pakistan is doing something good. Only when Australia hitting boundaries they are playing Ranveer Singh's song Jashan Jashan Bole as Aussies don't have any other song.

Also, many Pak flags in stadium.

No one gets lynched for such silly things in secular India. Grow up.

Cameron Green would be ripped to pieces on here if he was a Pakistani playing this innings.

Alright let's analyse properly

First off the team Shadab got was not a nothing team. Saim and Haris is a much better opening combo than Babar and Riz, Tayab and Azam in the middle is much better than Ifti and Shan/ any other tom dick or Harry, Imad is a much better AR than Nawaz and Ishanullah and Zaman are on par with Rauf and Naseem in T20Is

As @topspin mentioned Shadab would under bowl Imad throughout that series and that was the main reason for our loss.

So what does that display? It shows that Shadab as captain is willing to sacrifice results in order to maintain his position in the team similar to how Babar stat pads.

You can see the same today. Usama has been bowling well and yet Shadab is giving himself max overs in order to guarantee his place in the side (already guaranteed)

Also it's pointless comparing today's game with ours vs NZ. The pitch is much slower and supportive to spinners and skiddy bowlers like Wasim Jr and Hassan, yet despite that Australia are on course for 300+

Like I always say domestics and PSL are the best barometer to judge captaincy and the results from both have shown that Shadab is a serial non performer as captain who has failed to get Islamabad (who had won two PSL's under Misbah of all people) to win any tournaments

That is where you're wrong, besides saim the whole team is flawed, sain single handidelt won the 3rd match but 1st and 2nd game he didn't perform.

Haris is not an opener, nor is he a better bat then rizwan or babar by any means. Haris is a hack slogger, he's a utility player and is a perfect finisher but he's absolutely clueless and terrible against spin, however he was forced to deal with a quality spin attack, he was going to fail.

Tayyab in the series was clueless against spin. Tayyab is a quality bat against pace but spin isn't his strong suit, he's more suited to odi no 5 then as a t20 bat where he needs to get a move on against spin, he was completly exposed against quality spin in the series.

Azam Khan couldn't even score double digits in his games, he was absolutely garabge and you're love affair bias with azam prevents you from realising that he's a bang Average bat with a 33 avg on batting paradise pitches. He was a complete failure against afghanistan despite playing in his favourite positions and he got a call up on another series prior and failed. He's nothing more then a framchise player who'll get exposed at international.

Azam is not better then ifti at international at all.

Ihsanullah is not superior or equal to Rauf, Naseem or shaheen, He's a pace bowler but he's raw due to having bad line and length and he was exposed in the international series against 2nd string NZ. Zaman Khan is a death bowler only atm and is garbo at opening the bowling.

Their isn't much shadab can do when the whole team is getting out for 92 runs lol. He batted everyone at their ideal positions and they all failed except saim ayub and we defended it.

Also no, he bowled imad at opening, imad is garbo at any place besides opening bowling where he takes wickets which he did.

I think we should seriously reconsider going with 3 fast bowlers.

2 is enough in India.

Have haris and shaheen

Shadab at 8
Nawaz at 7
Abrar at 9
Abrar is not available for selection. And we need 3 pacers as we have plenty of spinners even when we do not play all three main spinners

So Shadab finishing his quota. Have praised his captaincy so far but why not pace from both ends in the death overs ?

That is where you're wrong, besides saim the whole team is flawed, sain single handidelt won the 3rd match but 1st and 2nd game he didn't perform.

Haris is not an opener, nor is he a better bat then rizwan or babar by any means. Haris is a hack slogger, he's a utility player and is a perfect finisher but he's absolutely clueless and terrible against spin, however he was forced to deal with a quality spin attack, he was going to fail.

Tayyab in the series was clueless against spin. Tayyab is a quality bat against pace but spin isn't his strong suit, he's more suited to odi no 5 then as a t20 bat where he needs to get a move on against spin, he was completly exposed against quality spin in the series.

Azam Khan couldn't even score double digits in his games, he was absolutely garabge and you're love affair bias with azam prevents you from realising that he's a bang Average bat with a 33 avg on batting paradise pitches. He was a complete failure against afghanistan despite playing in his favourite positions and he got a call up on another series prior and failed. He's nothing more then a framchise player who'll get exposed at international.

Ihsanullah is not superior or equal to Rauf, Naseem or shaheen, He's a pace bowler but he's raw due to having bad line and length and he was exposed in the international series against 2nd string NZ. Zaman Khan is a death bowler only atm and is garbo at opening the bowling.

Their isn't much shadab can do when the whole team is getting out for 92 runs lol. He batted everyone at their ideal positions and they all failed except saim ayub and we defended it.

Also no, he bowled imad at opening, imad is garbo at any place besides opening bowling where he takes wickets which he did.
Boss nobody is going to read your wall of text on a match thread

I have to say the quality of this stadium is quite astonishing. No wonder fans are flocking to India’s cricket matches and telecasters are spending 100s of millions of dollars.

Constrast this with Pakistani stadiums where fans are forced to sit on concrete in punishing weather. No wonder Pakistani stadiums are almost always empty.

Maybe Usama is already booked his spot and team might be keeping him fresh

The only issue is shadab is such a crap bowler that even though he's a superior captain to Babar, I don't want him to actually play.

Too bad we don't live in a world where shadab can just whisper in babar's ear as to what to do without actually playing himself lol.

Will be chasing 330 odd...upto Imam, Abdullah, Fakhar and Saud to make their mark in the batting line up and make a good fist chasing...

Oh rahnei dei, I don't expect to convince someone who's Username is King Babar lol, it's clear where your bias lies.
Stop being judgmental, it is a virtue and contributes to our goodness. Also babar and co hater talking about 'Bias' is an insult to the word 'Bias'.

So? Max scored 50 in this warm up, he should have retired right? Cleary he in form and he should be giving the lower order some practice.

That is a ridiculous take.

Maxwell left the crease as last recognized Batsmen for Australia.

Rizwan refused to retire and made many batsmen face only last 10 overs.

No equivalence.

Just look at PSL stats and you’ll see I’m justified in everything I’m saying

Is Haris a hack? Yes but he is still miles ahead of Rizbar in T20s just look at his performance in last years World Cup

Tayab is a much better player of spin, look at all of his innings in domestics and see how he dominates spin over pace

Again regarding Rauf vs Isanullah, just look to the way both bowled in the PSL.

Naseem was opening the bowling for us in that series whereas Zaman was bowling in the middle and death so that point is a non issue

Maybe PAK want AUS to get 300+ so they can practice chasing a big total ?

Can't imagine these being the bowling changes if it were an actual match.

That is a ridiculous take.

Maxwell left the crease as last recognized Batsmen for Australia.

Rizwan refused to retire and made many batsmen face only last 10 overs.

No equivalence.
Nope, warms up are about giving ALL players practice and exposure - remember? Hence why Rizwan was criticised for not giving players down the order a chance to bat.

This last recognisd batsman excuse will not fly.

If Pakistan somehow lose while chasing
Nope, warms up are about giving ALL players practice and exposure - remember? Hence why Rizwan was criticised for not giving players down the order a chance to bat.

This last recognisd batsman excuse will not fly.

And they were BATSMEN.

Anyhow watch Inglis playing.

He is doing better than Rizwan the hero.

No use arguing this.

Stop being judgmental, it is a virtue and contributes to our goodness. Also babar and co hater talking about 'Bias' is an insult to the word 'Bias'.
Firstly, I can easily rat and say we are getting smashed now that babar is setting the field 😂. But naw I won't do that cause its dishonest.

Secondly dude, Babar is a quality batsmen, irrespective of these haters who are judgmental, Babar is a great bat no doubt. But he's a garbo captain, I'm not a hater for stating that fact.

You can believe what you want about me, but know that I speak from a good place. I don't bash or hate, never have never will 👨🏻‍🦯.

If Pakistan somehow lose while chasing

And they were BATSMEN.

Anyhow watch Inglis playing.

He is doing better than Rizwan the hero.

No use arguing this.
Looks like Josh Inglis is the last recognised batsman? No wait, that was Max! Right?

Cannot argue against inconsistence logic.

Looks like Josh Inglis is the last recognised batsman? No wait, that was Max! Right?

Cannot argue against inconsistence logic.

If Inglis is a batsmen, I take my words back.

I thought he was a bowler.

I wish I also got things easy in life like Wasim Jr. Zero talent and skills but played 2 T20WC, 1 Asia Cup and now 1 ODI WC

Being a Babar fan I can say Babar is not a captain Material right now.
But one thing I am dropping on this forum that
After this world cup he will get a lot of praises for his captaincy.
To be very honest I am worried only About his batting
I don't his bat will work like 2019.

Why don't they just send fine leg and third man back. How difficult is that? do they need visa to do this ?

Rauf has got destroyed today. He's fortunate that he didn't have to bowl 10 overs today otherwise he would've easily conceded 100 runs.

Why usama not getting any more overs
I think they made up their mind on him either he will play or he will not, but they seen what they wanted to see from him. So giving bowlers like Rauf, Wasim and Shadab chance to get some match practise and sort out their bowling

Why don't they just send fine leg and third man back. How difficult is that? do they need visa to do this ?
Maybe ask your 'King Babar'. We lost Asia Cup match against SL because of this blunder as well.

Rauf got clumped together with Shaheen and Naseem lol. He isn't that good.

Just look at PSL stats and you’ll see I’m justified in everything I’m saying

Is Haris a hack? Yes but he is still miles ahead of Rizbar in T20s just look at his performance in last years World Cup

Tayab is a much better player of spin, look at all of his innings in domestics and see how he dominates spin over pace

Again regarding Rauf vs Isanullah, just look to the way both bowled in the PSL.

Naseem was opening the bowling for us in that series whereas Zaman was bowling in the middle and death so that point is a non issue
Yes because shadab clearly told the entire team to get bowled out for 92 against afghanistan.

I do not need to look at psl stats, they mean nothing when shaheen comes to bat at no 3 and starts smacking quick fire 30's.

International games and framchise aren't the same. Sheddy literally plays some psl innings like he's Bradman but sucks in batting at International.

Psl stats mean nothing. I saw all 3 games, besides saim ayub the batting was horrible.

Tayyab is a no 5 odi bat, not a t20 player he'll get cremated by kuldeep at that level, same with haris, haris is a no 7, he'll get dismissed at opening more often then not.

Only player who was class in that series and doesn't deserve critism was saim ayub.

Azam Khan was the worst he is not an international player by any means. He's a franchise only player. I don't hate azam, I want an attacking wk batsmen rather then an accumulator batsmen like rizwan but azam Khan replacing rizwan is an idiot move. Replace rizwan with sarfi, not azam lol.

The team was getting bowled out for 90, the entire team needed hand holding from saim to function, it was a garbo batting unit, no bowling team was defending it.

Challo at least batters will have a big target to try and chase and get some practice in. Shadab selfishness means that his competitor Usama will be left out the playing 11 for now

All these Pakistani bowling great supporters disappeared?

Bas itna tha?

Maybe ask your 'King Babar'. We lost Asia Cup match against SL because of this blunder as well.
What it has to do with my handle ? Put your point across without being personal if you have some basic etiquettes.

What it has to do with my handle ? Put your point across without being personal if you have some basic etiquettes.
Why getting so defensive. Wasn't it Babar's blunder to keep third man up in the Asia Cup against SL in the final over?

Yes because shadab clearly told the entire team to get bowled out for 92 against afghanistan.

I do not need to look at psl stats, they mean nothing when shaheen comes to bat at no 3 and starts smacking quick fire 30's.

International games and framchise aren't the same. Sheddy literally plays some psl innings like he's Bradman but sucks in batting at International.

Psl stats mean nothing. I saw all 3 games, besides saim ayub the batting was horrible.

Tayyab is a no 5 odi bat, not a t20 player he'll get cremated by kuldeep at that level, same with haris, haris is a no 7, he'll get dismissed at opening more often then not.

Only player who was class in that series and doesn't deserve critism was saim ayub.

Azam Khan was the worst he is not an international player by any means. He's a franchise only player. I don't hate azam, I want an attacking wk batsmen rather then an accumulator batsmen like rizwan but azam Khan replacing rizwan is an idiot move. Replace rizwan with sarfi, not azam lol.

The team was getting bowled out for 90, the entire team needed hand holding from saim to function, it was a garbo batting unit, no bowling team was defending it.
I certainly would've liked Tayyab Tahir selected for this WC. He deserved a run of games in the ODI side.

Rauf got clumped together with Shaheen and Naseem lol. He isn't that good.
Rauf got clumped together because of his sub 25 avg and perf in ODIs recently. Bad outings for him but he will come good eventually. Don’t have to react and make up conclusions every game.

The sad thing is if Pakistan lose, the excuse will be Babar and Rizwan would have chased this.

I hope Pak chase this without the hero Rizwan and stat padder Babar.

Poor keeping from M. Haris

I am not understanding, are these guys playing world cup!!!!

The wheels have literally come off. This World Cup is going to be painful to watch.

Why getting so defensive. Wasn't it Babar's blunder to keep third man up in the Asia Cup against SL in the final over?
Who is saying it is not his blunder ? And again what it has to do with my handle ?

Hope fully our guys in Thiruvananthapuram are making good use of their time as game washed off, and watching this match and taking notes, instead of posing/modellingand doing vdo's. Hope indian team management is closly watchign this and making strategies

Sadly there isn't a natural captaincy candidate once Babar is shown the door.

So far in all warm up matches targets were 300+

Has india prepared batting friendly pitches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back