ICC WT20 | India vs Pakistan | Super 8s | Colombo | 30/9/12 | Pakistan Innings

So if India win this game in quick time it will be Pakistan who'll be odds on to go out of the tournament?

Hafeez getting out is probably not a bad thing, huffing and puffing off. He can't handle pressure

What the heck was the point of wasting all those balls..

No it was Afridi, nor Rod Tucker's stupid decision, nor Jamshed..

It is none other then the so called Prof who has cost us this game..not even run a ball either you score in T20 or you get out to let the next batsmen to score on those wasted balls

Time for Umar Akmal to show us what he's made of.

Can he justify his talent?

For the love of God, did you see what kinda shot he was playing? The ball is going down the leg side ... probably hitting the 5th stump, and he is trying to cut with a close bat ??

what a bad innings comes to a close.

He created so much pressure that it was a no win situation. All he had to do was take singles and doubles. Did not have to go for the big hits, but still had to keep the scoreboard moving.

18 dot balls out of 28. That is wayyy too much

Blessing in disguise. Let Akmal and Malik (I'm sorry for all the times I've insulted you and please score your first international forty in three years today) unleash the fireworks.

Lol @ Misbah comparisons.

Misbah at least struck at 70+ and that was AN ODI MATCH.

If Pak loses this then they are out of tournament, cant see them beating Australia.

Hahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

The joker played 18 dot balls! damn! that's 3 overs out of only 20!

These 2 need to pick up the rate now, both are good runners and we need minimum 140

Gul do something!

The absolute silence Pakistan Cricket fans only means one thing, 'A Pakistan Batting '. :D

For the love of God, did you see what kinda shot he was playing? The ball is going down the leg side ... probably hitting the 5th stump, and he is trying to cut with a close bat ??

pathetic shot bought pressure on himself

Remind us when did Hafeez last played a decisive innings in an LOI tourney

Why does he keep playing and opening even after years of pathetic performances

Umar Gul is a one hit wonder these two needs to stick now

Umar Akmal has never performed against India (just saying)...

Seriously guys i am dissapointed..i knew we are going to hammer you..

still this is spineless

People hoping for a Gul repeat? :)))

He's still a tailender guys.

If Pak loses this then they are out of tournament, cant see them beating Australia.

They will beat australia, will not just win against India this time. If India loses they are out. Not gonna happen.pcb wants that india tour

Just play 20 overs and try to score as many runs as you can. Pitch will help spinners

as i said earlier India are favourites.. But U never know about Pakistan. They can emerge out of nowhere.

Why did we bat first :facepalm:

see how important razzaq could have been their ... but our captaan has some dushmani with him ..... poor razzaq

Looking now batting first was retarded decision. India cant lose now because these guys know how to play part timers.

*Umar Akmal(rhb) 3 4 0 0 75.00 2 (3b) 3 (4b) 38 783 64 116.86
Shoaib Malik(rhb) 5 5 0 0 100.00 3 (3b) 5 (5b) 48 780 57 107.88
This is how you play __ ALLL FORMS of cricket!!!!!!!!!!

Back