ICC WT20 | India vs Pakistan | Super 8s | Colombo | 30/9/12 | Pakistan Innings

If Pak loses this then they are out of tournament, cant see them beating Australia.

I hope so, maybe then we can get rid of the usual tired old faces, the Hafeez, Nazir, Akmal clan, Afridi, and Malik...

Is there something wrong with the pitch? How can we bat so poorly against this Indian bowling line up?

Kohli actually looks like a better spinner than Ajmal these days.

Pak can still score 160 - and that will be a very good score. I am still hopeful after thnat PAHTTU left

Full toss for a single. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

Pak need at least 160 to have something for bowlers

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I hope this is the day Malik score his ong awaited 40 runs that was promised by BZ

Shoaib Malik is the man Pakistan need here, must bat until 17 overs at least.

Thank God for Malik.

Needs to stick around to the rest of the innings.

Lol imagine if Kohli bowled to Watson.

2 taken, great running. Malik showing some fight and trying to regain the momentum.

what a bad innings comes to a close.

He created so much pressure that it was a no win situation. All he had to do was take singles and doubles. Did not have to go for the big hits, but still had to keep the scoreboard moving.

18 dot balls out of 28. That is wayyy too much

Thats par for the course for Hafeez, has been playing international cricket for well over a decade and still hasn't learned to bat...

Come on get 80-90 runs these 8 overs

Good over for Pak. Need a few more of these.

These two have to bat to the 18th over at least.

I really hope they get a good partnership now , we need a good chase here win or lose.

They just need to stay at the crease and keep taking singles every delivery with one boundary each over for now...and then perhaps hit at the end.

Didnt they watch Aus vs Sa match? They won by chasing.

C'mon guys, get behind the team. Average score is 157, I think we can do it

If Pakistan win , Australia and Pakistan move on to Semis INSHALLAH :inzi

Back