ICC WT20 | India vs Pakistan | Super 8s | Colombo | 30/9/12 | Pakistan Innings

Balaji on, Pakistan RR not bad just too many wickets down.

semms easier because batsman are not attacking the ball. I expect quite same from Indian batsman. They like to attack the ball as well. They might alos fail except dhoni I think. Let's wait and see

Really excellent batting by Shoaib Malik here, backed up well with Umar's supporting innings.

malik always gets bashed here on PP and all praises to nazir, afridi
but he always does well on tough moments ...:malik

If we don't get 150-160 plus then consider our chances slim. Pathethic performance by pak batsmen, all of them gifted their wickets by taking too much pressure upon themselves. You don't bat well if " Fear of Failure" occupies your mind in a big match against India. Coach needs to work on their mental side to combat pressure in tough match.

India our fitm favourites here i sm afraid.

Malik is taking out his frustration on India for all the fights he had with Bhabhi :D

If we don't get 150-160 plus then consider our chances slim. Pathethic performance by pak batsmen, all of them gifted their wickets by taking too much pressure upon themselves. You don't bat well if " Fear of Failure" occupies your mind in a big match against India. Coach needs to work on their mental side to combat pressure in tough match.

India our fitm favourites here i sm afraid.

Malik's Captaincy experience with Stallions can turn the table here. Inshallah it will!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry people. We can do this even when having an off day. 150 and it's gonna be interesting. These 2 batting are gonna see us there

150-160 is not enough, needed 200 here. Congrats India, now they just need to win against SA.

Pakistan decently placed, a good recovery. Will need the tail to wag though.

Back