ICL | Hyderabad versus Lahore | Panchkula | 13/03/2008 (with highlights)

Saj

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Hyderabad Heroes squad

CZ Harris, Abdul Razzaq, A Absolem, Anirudh Singh, STR Binny, N Boje, JM Kemp, I Khaleel, JP Maher, AT Rayudu, PIS Reddy, PK Reddy, KS Sahabuddin, P Shashank Nag, D Vinay Kumar, BA Yadav, SZ Zuffri

Lahore Badshahs squad

Inzamam-ul-Haq, Arshad Khan, Azhar Mahmood, Hasan Raza, Humayun Farhat, Imran Farhat, Imran Nazir, Mohammad Sami, Mushtaq Ahmed, Naved-ul-Hasan, Naved Latif, Riaz Afridi, Saqlain Mushtaq, Shahid Nazir, Taufeeq Umar

Match is due to start on around 30 minutes

looks like another white wash for the lahori's is on the cards!!!

SameerM said:
looks like another white wash for the lahori's is on the cards!!!

Another Inzi special on the cards then!

Bro, last game Inzi got me soaking wet with his juicy cuts and drives.

He still is the Rock in my heart....looking green, mean, LEAN and still thw run making machine of old

Last edited:
ICL should have formed teams on the basis of countries to have people more interested. As it is, the matches of Lahore Baadshah are evoking interest for this very reason.

And I, an India fan, am supporting them.

SameerM said:
Bro, last game Inzi got me soaking wet with his juicy cuts and drives.

He still is the Rock in my heart....looking green, mean, LEAN and still thw run making machine of old

You sound like George Foreman

;-)

well its because the Lahoris have nearly a 99% famous team!

no other team can boast this.. they only have 2-3 stars and the rest are unknowns.

squarecut said:
ICL should have formed teams on the basis of countries to have people more interested. As it is, the matches of Lahore Baadshah are evoking interest for this very reason.

And I, an India fan, am supporting them.
Its a good point, perhaps they can incorporate a Sri Lankan, English, Aussie etc team in the next competition.

Saj said:
Its a good point, perhaps they can incorporate a Sri Lankan, English, Aussie etc team in the next competition.

That will definetly generate further interest providing

that will be more like a WORLD club competition

top domestic players get picked for the ICL PAK team..and then play ICL country teams across the world.

sounds good.. but again this would be AGAINST ICC... and tehrefore unsanctioned..

how about the 'ICL Masters World club t20 cup' :20:

Last edited:
Someone had a bollywood.tv link on the post the for the last game anychance of that again

ICL is the rebel retired imaginative cricket league

IPL is the millionaires idea-less egotistic cricket league

Money is the overall winner for both, but, we are clearly seeing that Indian cricket is benefiting with these leagues...

Luton Bad Boy said:
Money is the overall winner for both, but, we are clearly seeing that Indian cricket is benefiting with these leagues...

what benefits other than lots of money to spend!

how do u think they are benefiting above the other countries?

SameerM said:
what benefits other than lots of money to spend!

how do u think they are benefiting above the other countries?

The fact that with that money they can invest it back into their academies and at grassroot level to further enhance the cricketing skills....other countries such as Pakistan, New Zealand, West Indies dont have that luxury..

Rana Naveed is outstanding...

after the injury he sustained it is truly awsome to seem him back and bowling so well..

he had a lean 12 months playing for pakistan however i still say he is one of the better one day bowlers in the world, let alone in pakistan!

Luton Bad Boy said:
The fact that with that money they can invest it back into their academies and at grassroot level to further enhance the cricketing skills....other countries such as Pakistan, New Zealand, West Indies dont have that luxury..

good point but imagine pcb with lots of extra money... they'd spend it on bahamas holidays and chicken n chips life time supply, for each member of the board and their families. :12:

Heroes: 21 - 4

ball swinging around a bit. azhar and rana doing the damage

kemp at the crease....and i think razzaq is next

Rana been playing in english county... so many english fans luv Rana, since he is quality and hard working.

Its just a shame noone in PCB thinks that or doesnt seem to SHOW they care.

IMMY69 said:
Rana Naveed is outstanding...

after the injury he sustained it is truly awsome to seem him back and bowling so well..

he had a lean 12 months playing for pakistan however i still say he is one of the better one day bowlers in the world, let alone in pakistan!

the shoulder injury that he got could easily have end his career but looking at his come back performance showed that he is a real fighter and has the mental strength.

Cricinfo says Razzaq is in.

My prediction...... Razzaq is going to score a big innings today!

looks like Nazir will be able to achieve the Hero total by himself!

is it Razzler next? see how he performs, he probably upset at being left as the lone Pakistani!

after the description of the wicket it reminds me of rana bowling to sehwag and bowled him with a ball like this and woolmer was really very happy and he was sitting with sami in pak dressing room and many ppl asked woolmer on his website what did he said to sami after rana took the wicket

jinxed him ! i knew it woould work - reverse psychology (or somthing)

6.5 Mohammad Sami to Boje, FOUR, dropped! Edges and Farhat fails to hold onto a difficult chance but it still goes down as a drop, the ball goes to the fence.

nooooooooooooooo - sami's 2nd wicket chance!

Inzi will stand up and say... nex time aim for my head - propa Rambo warrior is our Inzi :batman:

100 max total for the Zeroes? any estimates

Razza with his defensive crap :po:

heres Saqi!!

inzi off the field,

and its not kallis, he has a much better batting record

Last edited:
SameerM said:
Gosht-wala is the player u want us to guess.. Jaque Kallis??
Heath Streak

Ghost-wala... are you calling him Qassai?

qassai? if qassai is butcher then yeh

no i was calling him the MEAT-man !!

Last edited:
PlanetPakistan said:
wow that is a teesra from Saqi- this guy is a massive talent.

Explain teesra please?

PlanetPakistan said:
wow that is a teesra from Saqi- this guy is a massive talent.

its a flipper,

in the last match, mush was saying that saqi had been perfecting it, simmilar to how shane warne bowls his

is teesra- instead of bouncing and going straight it bounces and comes backwards ??

SameerM said:
is teesra- instead of bouncing and going straight it bounces and comes backwards ??

it doesnt "come backwards", but skids on quicker, keeps low....good delivery, but very hard to bowl

raza still on 2... comon lahoris get him out before he makes 15 runs... i have a bet on against my self.

my left hand v's my right hand

Razza is finished.. just wait till he bowls... i estimate out the park shots for the lahoris

Razzaq always looks best when he opens himself up. he was always hopeless in situations where consolidation was needed

Ghoshtbuster said:
And yes, its Heath Streak!

Here is another one for you to guess.....

Code:
	[B]Mat  Runs   Ave  [/B]
[B]Tests[/B] 	21   778    23.57 
[B]ODIs[/B] 	31   215    11.31

He bowled only 5 balls in test cricket for 4 runs without taking a wicket. He never bolwed in ODIs.

Let me know if you need a clue!

Back