Importing bats to Australia

WZZZ

Debutant
Runs
Iam located in Melbourne Australia and would like to know from other forum members if they has any issues when buying branded bats from India or Pakistan in relation to customs or quarantine. I am thinking of buying some CA and SG bats from the subcontinent, would appreciate some advise, I will be looking at buying 2 bats of CA and 2 of SG. thanks

Iam located in Melbourne Australia and would like to know from other forum members if they has any issues when buying branded bats from India or Pakistan in relation to customs or quarantine. I am thinking of buying some CA and SG bats from the subcontinent, would appreciate some advise, I will be looking at buying 2 bats of CA and 2 of SG. thanks

Well first CA bat you should get is CA Plus 15000 its the best bat out of the rest of the other CA Bats

CA Plus 15000 is also Chris Gayle`s bat

Hi WZZZ,

I am looking for some help from guys based in Melbourne; basically I am moving there and need some networking. I also posted a thread for it ... would be great if you could help :)

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?p=4900603#post4900603

You shouldn't have any issues .. I've ordered a couple and while they spent some time in quarantine (about a week delay) they were not ruined and I was not charged any extra.

I ordered a bat once form India and dint have any issues with customs in terms of quarantine or extra tax. I am located in Melbourne Australia. So go ahead and buy from overseas, you would save a lot of $$$ for better quality bats m8

If its only one or two bats it shouldnt be too much trouble.

Get the courier sent from a well known company through.

Not sure. A friend bought some from SS factory once so thought SG might be doing that as well?

Bats have come without any issues, have ordered the whole kit now.
it is from a dealer in Delhi not from SG factory, SG dont respond to emails queries for some reason, maybe they dont deal directly with customers.

i have ordered and brought them in personally a number of times. I don't even declare them , ( probably should) , i just tell the custom people upfront its a brand new bat, once they checked otherwise they just wave you through

shouldn't have any problems

Bats have come without any issues, have ordered the whole kit now.
it is from a dealer in Delhi not from SG factory, SG dont respond to emails queries for some reason, maybe they dont deal directly with customers.

SG are not small brands like AS, RNS etc, they strictly don't do one piece retailing etc. They only deal with dealers/Shops. SS I think is the same, as well as GM and those other big name brands.

Its the ethical thing to do.

Well first CA bat you should get is CA Plus 15000 its the best bat out of the rest of the other CA Bats

CA Plus 15000 is also Chris Gayle`s bat

I have a CA12000 sample bat used once in the nets that i can do for a good price - nice bat.

Back