India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

Unplayable. Couldn't have done anything about that, Might be the ball of the tournament for me actually

That outswinger from Bumrah - God level bowling in a World Cup final. Reeza had no chance - but to play and obey the ball on its way to smashing the stumps.

They know he only bowls one over. They want to play him out but they cant

I remember this Bumrah being taken apart by Fakhr Zaman during the 2017 Champions Trophy Final. Quite incredible how he’s been able to pick himself up since and emerge as the premier white ball bowler today.

Great over by Bumrah!! Ball is swinging and Arsh has a good chance to get DeKock here

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'

Markram GONE!

This game will be decided in the power play. India on course to shut South Africa out of this game.

Brilliant analysis by Bish
There are times when guys only look at end results....& Not at how they got there ...the process ...the thinking ...the rationale
Am also impressed by Dinesh k - sometimes I think he explains fielding changes- simply awesome ..
Sad fact is a lot of this goes in noticed by aam awam 🤔

Lol..that was a nothing ball to be honest but Arsh has a knack of picking up wickets. SA top order hasn't been that good in this world cup

Still need the wickets of QDk, Klassesn, and Miller to feel safe.

To start with QDK, will be nice to have.

I remember this Bumrah being taken apart by Fakhr Zaman during the 2017 Champions Trophy Final. Quite incredible how he’s been able to pick himself up since and emerge as the premier white ball bowler today.
If STUART broad can became a very good bowler after being mauled for 6 sixers, anyone can

Didnt look out. Always risky to take a caught behind review because you will lose it unlike lbw where there is an option to retain it

Back