India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

There are no demons in the pitch...all the demons will be in the Saffer's minds when they come out to bat...
This time saffers looking good. They will win it. They are good in chasing. Nothing for bowlers in the pitch

Every player in the Indian playing 11 has performed at one time or another in this tournament...we have players who don't even perform across multiple tournaments e.g. Chacha...

Axar Patel with the great knock.
If the win the game, he should be the man of the tournament.

Well played by Dube. Excellent innings. Should have got elevation on it. Jadeja will be on strike. India needs 6 runs to bury this game

I still think we should had send Hardik instead of Dube due to current form

Not a bad knock from Dubey, but Axar was the real MVP here and Kohli played his role to perfection. He's more comfortable with this role than what he was asked to play

Am gobsmacked they didn't bowl Keshav for full quota ....did markram make an error ? What do gr8 minds think??

Saffers restricted us , the pitch is easy to play as Dube and Axar showed.

We are capable but lets see need a big effort.

Bit of a choking from India at the end, after a fine recovery earlier. Jadeja should really stop playing T20s now.

Runs on the board in a final so who knows.

Pitch looks good though, if they handle the pressure of the occasion I think they can chase this.

Excellent batting perfo4mance by India. 176 on this pitch and with the quality of bowling India has, India is the favorite here. No choke here and if SA wins, they absolutely deserve to be world champions! Kohli, Axar, Dube rocked. SA will be disappointed after the start they had

Brother you got your ass handed to you in a WC Final at home. A match everyone expected you to win. I wouldn't talk.
Made the finals still .bro ....whilst your asses were roasted ....both teams ..chill ..dude...breathe in and out ...njoi the cricketing skills on offer....

Back