India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

While Kohli is struggling - not as bad as Yuvi though. Most Indians probably begged and prayed for Kohli to play the kind of innings he played at least till the 12th over mark. It is critical how Kohli ends here - he absolutely has to ramp up.
Spot on. He played very well. But he needs to go big here

Excellent 50 from Kohli. Because of him, India can get to.par. need a quick.20 from him in 7 to 8 balls

Yo Kohli is a doing a Yuvraj Singh 2014 final. Remember!

Slowed too down last 3-4 overs

Kohli not playing his advanced the bowler shots . Conventional shots against this attack ain’t going to work . As long as Pandya not in the crease I think SAf will be happy

Dube and Axar have saved India here. The much fancied players choked.

With Pandya, Jadeja in the hut and these two in middle, 40 in the last 3 is ON. Go.for.it

3 overs left Jadeja and Pandya to come. Gotta go now! Should’ve went hard 15th

Still only 8 off the over . If I was an India supporter I would like 10 plus from now on

While Kohli is struggling - not as bad as Yuvi though. Most Indians probably begged and prayed for Kohli to play the kind of innings he played at least till the 12th over mark. It is critical how Kohli ends here - he absolutely has to ramp up.
Could not have put it better (about Kohli getting a score).

Yuvi's was a horror show and he single-handedly halted the momentum from getting a good score in that final.

He was quite atrocious (post-2011 wc) for the last few seasons before that finals.

India should stop batting now.
It's already more than enough for them.

That's my boy Kohli!! Need a quick 15 more in the next 6 to 7 balls

That's a champion batsman!! Now another 10 needed from Kohli in 5 balls

Very good comeback by our batsmen, so far.

Get us as many as you can, Virat and Dube!

Poor from SA , India have been targeting the first ball , but not spotted .

Kohli fighting hard , can take them past 175?

If you offered South Africa this position at the start of the innings, they would have snapped your arm off.

Happy with the way our batters treated Rabada.

Now get at least 20 more runs in the remaining overs, please

150 in 18. Above par for aindia at this stage. Great recovery. They should aim.for 25 in thr last 2. That will be 15 above par

Either SA choke under the pressure of a final or they chase this down like Eng 2022.

thats because he has stable base at crease and fitness to do it
That's true but it is mostly mental strength...Babar, on the other hand, never looks comfortable going big after getting his 50 and looks knackered and can't even put away full tosses!

Back