India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

Kohli is struggling.. sad to see him like this but it is what it is Yuvi 2014 felt this way too

For a guy that tall, Jansen has very poor lengths. Mohammad Irfan used to bowl better.

Bumrah alone is worth 20 runs. India will probably defend 155-160. They might end up with 170. QdK will most likely flop again in a crucial match.

Is it in the commentators contracts not to criticise Kohli?

He's been garbage so far.

14 off 4 freebies now has eaten 40 balls for 32 runs.

Kohli is doing a Babar and Rizwan

44 off 41 on this pitch is hilarious.
With the way we started our innings and the kind of form that Kohli has been in till today's game, I am sure most Indian fans will take this score any day.

Shamsi still needs to bowl 2 overs

Dube will try to take him on

Not necessarily 2 overs. SA have options because Markram also bowled 2 overs.

5 overs to go. Nortje has 2 overs left. Rabada has 1. Maharaj has 1. Jansen has 1. Shamsi has 2.

Very close to my target of 120 in 15. Last 5 overs target 50 runs. Score 170 and give yourself a great chance. Pitchnis already getting tough to hit on length

Very close to my target of 120 in 15. Last 5 overs target 50 runs. Score 170 and give yourself a great chance. Pitchnis already getting tough to hit on length

170 should be a great score on this pitch.

Is it in the commentators contracts not to criticise Kohli?

He's been garbage so far.

14 off 4 freebies now has eaten 40 balls for 32 runs.
He has been holding one end. Very important in a partnership but now its time to change gears.

Virat Kohli at 46*(43) at the end of 15 overs. if he gets out with compensating at the death, this might go into a hall of shame knock..

Tabraiz Shamsi was the no 1 bowler in T20Is not too long ago. Now he's nowhere in the top 10. Fast fall, that.

They need to get a move on now. The risk is that trying for 180 could mean getting out for 150. So they have to read the par score very well

8 runs of the over. I think another boundary was needed in that over

Still only 8 off the over . Pacers just need to keep it tight and not bowl full.

Against India, you just don't play spinners. It's a waste of space. Maharaj just got 2 lucky wickets.

If somehow we can sneak another 30+ runs in the next 4 overs that will be more than par score for this track.

Kohli showed a bit of intent in the last over. He should go for it now

India already has too many runs. Don't see South Africa having any answers for Bhumra and Kuldeep

Kohli is struggling.. sad to see him like this but it is what it is Yuvi 2014 felt this way too
While Kohli is struggling - not as bad as Yuvi though. Most Indians probably begged and prayed for Kohli to play the kind of innings he played at least till the 12th over mark. It is critical how Kohli ends here - he absolutely has to ramp up.

I think India are uber confident they can defend this score.

We fans are worrying baselessly.

Back