India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

This is where the game is really interesting to me. India's running between the wickets vs. South Africa's fielding. Any trademark Kohli innings is full of some efficent running between the wickets during the middle-overs. If South Africa can save runs there and possibly affect a crazy catch/runout then it could change the momentum completely.

Much prefer t20 break after 10. The leagues around the world have time outs any time. stuffs slows down the game even more! Ipl has time outs in the 6-7th over I remember!! It only just started!

Wasted over.. ball is coming to the bat and Kohli needs to finish it off

Getting close to my target of 90 in 12. Dube, Pandya, Jadeja can bat out the rest. Axar needs to kick here

Barbados is pretty expensive, but should be a full house .

It’s time India speeds up , good track

Everyone saying ind batting feels like 2023 world cup. Let me tell you India would have won if it was SA who was chasing in that final. So India can still win batting like 2023

Axar playing very important inning of his life similar to Gautam Gambhir played in 2007 final against Pak

India is slightly on top here. Axar the difference maker. Need need 120 by 15th over.

KOhl is looking to bat till end. Meaning Axar will have to slog now

Wont blame Kohli for today’s innings we were in a spot bt he should target fielders now

If India lose this final today, this inning from kohli and send Axr ahead of Hardin and Dube will be criticized as hell

Hitting pace on length balls is not easy at all. Everyone struggled

Need about 3 big halwa overs....
VK has to play the same....
But Akshar has to max tabby & Kesh now...

The avg 1st inns score at Kensington Oval in completed day games is 159 since start of 2010.

Back